Why does this autist keep posting these exact same threads on Sup Forums every few hours every single day of his life...

Why does this autist keep posting these exact same threads on Sup Forums every few hours every single day of his life? Doesn't it get boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69947954
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>It's a "shitposter gets BTFO, gets mad and ban-evades" episode./
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/It strikes me as funny, that the pedophile who makes these threads/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/cuny redditor/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69418709/#69418729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like that you've noticed this only now.

He's a pedo.
He's locked in his basement forever.

More proof Australians need to be range banned from Sup Forums

>every few hours
I wish. It's every few fucking minutes.

He does it because he's some kind of overweight mentally ill script-kiddy who is autistic enough to think he's in some kind of "war" with the mods here.

His method of fighting this "war", apparently, is to spend hours a day spamming pictures of an ugly little Down Syndrome troll he is obsessed with and likely has a creepy Silence of the Lambs-style shrine for in the corner of his government-provided housing.

It's an interesting choice of methods, because it takes him hours of filling out CAPTCHA's to do this.
Conversely, it literally takes a Mod or a Jani less than a second or two and one single button-press to undo HOURS of his work.

It's honestly very sad. He basically lives in a Hell of his own making and doesn't even know or care. The highest thing he will achieve in his life is spending hours a day to mildly annoy the Sup Forums staff, who can undo his work with ZERO time or effort every time.

Why are you so new?
Why do you think game of thrones is an open invitation for you to post here?
Why don't you look at the image statistics for all images on the archive if you know how to use it?

It's BriBri who starts these threads to save her career
Some guy on Sup Forums confirmed

I don't even get his stupid ass meme

butthurt mod detected

why aren't you crying about the game of thrones spam when they have a general they're supposed to stay in?

Why would the Mods ever be butthurt. They can literally undo HOURS of your shitposting with the press of a button.

Fags like you, however, are the ones so fucking mad that you spend hours a day spamming Sup Forums and accomplishing absolute dick by the end of your little campaign.

So who is butthurt here?

because he's the last dedicated shitposter on the reddit-infested shithole this place has become. Please come back, Abatap.

Before he just resorted to just relying on a fucking spam-bot, the guy who would spam pictures of children here would ACTUALLY post and get in pissy little fights with the userbase here who called him out on being an overweight pedophile piece of shit.

He might literally be the biggest faggot I have ever seen. And that's fucking saying something.
He typed like a 12-year-old that just got back from Gaia Online, or some kind of Sonic the Hedgehog fan-character forum.
He filled his text with completely unironic emoticons.
His text was full of autistic little spelling errors, grammar errors and malapropisms.

He's also in complete denial that he's a pedophile, and his only response to ANYTHING is "go bakc to redit" or some other shit. It's like some kind of Pavlovian response, but from a drooling retarded child instead of a dog.

Makes me legitimately wonder how lonely his life is when he has time for shit like this. And how long until he either blows his brains out, or he has that coronary he finally has been working on for the past decade.

IDK, you tell me.

>Why would the Mods ever be butthurt
butthurt mod is butthurt

This and Game of Plebs garbage are really turning me off this board

>15 mins
>still no answer
seriously kiddo

>No answer

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

hello, reddit!

Same. My filters are mainly just GoT and I still have to hide a lot of the threads.

Also why is this thread still up janishit/mod?
You're clearly in here archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69947954
and there are multiple garbage threads you're leaving up as well

he's the hero Sup Forums deserves but not the one it needs

The got plebs are supposed to stay in their after school hangout
its been like this since they begged for the general
i don't know what the fuck the mods are doing now letting them flood the board again

I posted this but I didn't delete it. A mod or janitor did, but they have left this thread up.

>omg why are my shitposts getting deleted????

It's a real conspiracy, bro.

The whole thread should have been deleted, dummy.

THIS

Can mods make it so that any thread that starts with this image is autodeleted?

No, because if only a single pixel of the image is changed, the hashcheck wont' recognize it.

>It's a "shitposter gets BTFO, gets mad and ban-evades" episode.

You know they're absolutely fuming.
Otherwise they wouldn't invest THIS MUCH fucking energy into being a minor nuisance.

Also, fun-fact:
It takes significantly longer to repeatedly ban-evade and fill-out Captcha's than it does for Janis and Mods to ban someone. Literally all Janis and Mods have to do is press a single button and HOURS of shitposting and ban-evading and filling out Captchas are gone.

Now you understand why shitposters, especially the pedophiles, are constantly so fucking angry.

I love how this redditor mod totally loses his shit over this every single day.

>inb4 five paragraph reply about how NOT mad he is.

Is this supposed to be funny? Fuck off, faglord.

>Someone makes fun of a pedophile shit-spammer
>Get mad

You sound more like the faggot here.

Go ahead and call everyone that disagrees with you a "redditor". That will totally prove them wrong.

Hey squidlord when are you going to do something about the real pedo?

He's still posting on this board freely and in this thread right now

It strikes me as funny, that the pedophile who makes these threads, and the pedophiles who post pictures of child actresses and models in them to "fight the power" at Sup Forums, this is what they do. This is ALL that they do.

Every minute of every day of their life, they "fight the power" of the moderators of a Cantonese Tai Chi forum. That's it. That's entirely it. That is their entire life in a nutshell.

That the things that do this, that supposedly pass for "human beings" haven't killed themselves yet, is the greatest laugh I've had in ages at this place. It's funnier than Baneposting, it's funnier than any meme and it's almost as funny as the greatest comedies ever made.

You know what? Keep living, pedophiles. Holy fucking shit, do you amuse me.

>You know they're absolutely fuming.
>Otherwise they wouldn't invest THIS MUCH fucking energy into being a minor nuisance.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>It's a "shitposter gets BTFO, gets mad and ban-evades" episode./

LEL

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Australian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Brighton Sharbino relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Australian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

wat makes you think he's ozzie?

>I love how this redditor mod totally loses his shit over this every single day.

We don't have threads about this every day. What the fuck are you even talking about?

>shitposter picks a fight with a Janitor
>shitposter loses

What the fuck did they THINK was going to happen?
Shitposters LITERALLY have no power and can do nothing.
How long does it take to ban-evade over and over again and re-enter a Captcha for every shitpost? Compare that to the 0.2 seconds it takes a Jani to hit a button, undoing everything a shitposter does.

How dare you

It stands to reason, based on the hours during which he posts.

>8 pages of DELICIOUS REDDIT TEARS

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/It strikes me as funny, that the pedophile who makes these threads/

Godbless cunnyposters

Well????????????

>be a faggot with nothing to do but make a Malaysian Macrome board slightly worse with your inane shitposting
>Mods are able to delete it on sight with the press of a single button
>Mods can undo minutes or even hours of shitposting in 1/5 of a second
>Much of your shitposting doesn't even get seen by another human being it gets deleted so quick.
>Do it anyway, knowing that all of the above is true.

Fucking why?
Can someone explain the mentality of a butthurt shitposter to me?
They literally accomplish NOTHING but wasting their own time.
Are they confused? Or do they know this and just not care?

It's honestly kind of depressing.

yikes

>Be a shitposter
>Have no power
>Get BTFO by the Janni over and over again
>Get mad

I don't get it.
How fucking dumb to you have to be to do this? Let alone do it over and over and over again?

Is it autism?

It's a bot.

>spam the boards for hours a day because it hurt your feefees that a mod deleted your post about an underaged child-actress' feet
>calling anyone else "mad"

lol

this is the proff that OP is doing god's work

>Shtiposter
>Posts during Aussie hours

Not proven, but hardly a baseless guess either.

Also whats your deal now?

Why did you change the waifu posters/pedos are from reddit to they're from Sup Forums?

wew

MODS PLEASE JUST BAN HIS ISP
>MODS PLEASE JUST BAN HIS ISP

>shitposters spam the board
>get mad when OTHER PEOPLE spam the board

Can someone explain this to me?

>Someone is making fun of the fact that I spend hours a day spamming a board with autistic dedication, accomplishing nothing.
>They must be from Reddit!

Or, maybe people on Sup Forums are tired of you being a cancerous piece of shit? Did you ever consider that?

see

does he even realizes his wasting his life typing and replying pastas no one reads to a bot?

redditors are so sad

it's an automated bot
they have it in Sup Forums, too about black cocks, until it turns into a meme and is engraved into your head

>he thinks its illegal to post readily available social media pictures of an underage girl on Sup Forums

It's a fucking bot you stupid low IQ reddit idiots, holy shit

Verizon gets banned, Sup Forums user base cut by 37%

good

lel fucking this

they already tried and removed the range ban within the day

They can just ban it from Sup Forums like they did with telsa or whatever that aussie isp is called for Sup Forums

I think I know why the cunnyspammers hate reddit.

it's against the rules dipshit.

how would a bot get past the captchas?

This "cunny" bullshit literally coincided with the pedophile exodus from Reddit.

You are not fooling anyone, Redditors.

>it's against the rules dipshit.

>HEY INTERPOL! THIS GUY IS SPAMMING A PICTURE ON Sup Forums! GO GET HIM!!

you're fucking retarded

This is what NEETs do with their time, they'll claim they're reading Dostoyevsky and lifting but don't believe their lies

he deserves to die. mentally ill people waste earthly resources.

Hello? I know you're still in here
I know you got blown the fuck out on /qa/ and ran away

Man I hope whoever has to take the time to delete this posts at least get paid a sufficient amount for his services.

how new?

>defending the pedo

kill youself m8

I'm sure the rage of the pedoneckbeard after every 404 is enough payment.

This. Everybody knows it.

It's why the pedophile's first response to ANYTHING is accusing their accuser as being "from Reddit".

They literally have NO OTHER RESPONSES.

Hes a genuine pedo m8
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/cuny redditor/

>WAHH! WHY ARE JOO DEFENDING HIM!!

>JUST!!!!!

>MEMES!!

>INTERPOL STOP HIM!!!

>expecting to get paid for work that take less than 5 seconds to do

Why?

you say that like it's a bad thing

>pedoneckbeard

>where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg

Dude is small time. How quickly everyone forgets Abatap, the one and only true shitposter.

The janitors get paid in thick, greasy pedophile and Redditor tears.

Just look at this thread. Look how fucking mad that shitposters are.

It is.
Pedo nerds deserve to get BTFO.

Theres a difference though
the cunnyfags are meme pedos not like those real ones that use to hang out here
this guys a real one trying not to relapse

see

The implication is that he's a blatant pedophile, and thusly has actual CP on his computer, shithead.

Forgetting about shitposters is the best thing you can do.

that was before captcha mate, this one has more dedication since he has to fill out his captcha every fucking time

i miss Abatap ;_;

I'm sorry pedoredditor, who are you trying to fool, exactly?

>it's yet another Reddit tourists who come here for /got/, capeshit and star wars act like they know shit about Sup Forums episode

I'm getting sick of re-runs tbqh (to be quite honest)

nice post.

>it's a ''pedo redditor thinks he is relevant in Sup Forums'' episode

I like how he changed the image after someone called out an error in it:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69418709/#69418729

>all he can do is call people "Reddit"

AND THERE IT IS AGAIN!
Do it one more time. Keep proving me right, shithead.

If you'd been here longer than le ebin baneposting you'd know that cunnyposting is an age old Sup Forums tactic to keep out riff-raff and redditors

>this one has more dedication since he has to fill out his captcha every fucking time
nah he's probably using the mod approved script/whatever just like they did to get rid of the waifu posters in 2013

>against qt posting
>calls other anons redditors

I don't expect you to know this newfriendo, but Sup Forums used to be the containment board for pedos