Any tips on basic BDSM routine with girlfriend??

Any tips on basic BDSM routine with girlfriend??

We'll try it soon. I bought wrist restraints, ankle cuffs, collar with chain and a ball gag.
I just want to know how to behave, and stuff like that

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/464ckv/mr_pete_and_jessie_parker_fuck_my_catholic_hole/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot to say: I also bought a buttplug and a blindfold

>ask about stuff that she's okay with, not okay with and maybe okay with
>consent is important
>impact play: start low and slow
>don't gag her at first, communication is really important
>if you'll be using ropes, don't damage the nerves and don't tie too tightly(not to sever the blood flow)

if its her first time with BDSM start up slow. Maybe tie her hands (be carefull how to not damage her!) and maybe slap her ass a bit to see if she's into whipping/spanking.

Please read up on some safety tipps before hand.

Blindfold her, tie her hands, then tease her. Once she's wet and aroused you can be a bit harder. Pinch her pussy lips, squeeze her tits etc. You can pull up her legs and give her light butt slaps.

For fucking you can hold her down and take her hard if she likes that.

Kick her in the face. If she gets upset, repeat until unconsciousness occurs
Thank me later for the best fuck of your life

> just want to know how to behave, and stuff like that

You sound like such a beta

There's nothing more CUCKED than falling for the BDSM meme.

Go back to reading 50 Shades of Grey you pathetic beta.

>You sound like such a beta

You sound like such a faggot

Daniel?

You're the cunt asking how to behave like an alpha. Ergo you're clearly a beta. The supreme gentleman.

Charlie?

>implying I'm OP

Being alpha doesn't imply one is a good top (dominant) in a BDSM scene. Actually both things are barely related.

>Implying you're not here to get info on being an alpha

But asking how to behave? That's fuckng weak.

Just be submissive, call her Mistress and always communicate!

I think he meant how to behave in the BDSM act, not in vanilla sex.
And he's right, because there are a lot of details in this stuff.

He should've used google though... Sup Forums is full of edgy teenagers

Start slow. Then in time, she will want to do more aggressive stuff. The one thing my girl really likes is when I pull her hair or smack her and follow up with either licking her cheeks or kissing her cheeks. Kinky but it's fucking hot.

src

Mr. Pete and Jessie Parker , Fuck My Catholic Hole 18yr old preachers daughter CUMS UNCONTROLLABLY

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/464ckv/mr_pete_and_jessie_parker_fuck_my_catholic_hole/

Also, don't start too slow because you want to make BDSM sex different from normal sex. If you just tie her up and fuck her normally, you both wont feel a different experience.

All girls love scat but are too shy to admit it. You just gotta surprise them. Once she's cuffed, bound and gagged, drop a steaming load on her chest. She'll wriggle and make noises as if she's saying no, but it's just her getting into it. Dive further into her fantasy by further smearing it on her with your ass cheeks followed by plopping your bunghole right down on her nose.

Any homemade videos of degradation of a woman by one or more people