Why is the mcdonalds chicken sandwich the best and most consistent chicken sandwich of all the fastfood restaurants?

why is the mcdonalds chicken sandwich the best and most consistent chicken sandwich of all the fastfood restaurants?

Other urls found in this thread:

wicklespickles.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chicken

>most consistent
plastic can be molded into shape

thats pink slime. Its mechanically separated chicken put back together with meat glue. Chick-fil-a tastes better. but you have to get the chick-fil-a sauce and put it on yourself. this is something a lot of people get wrong.

Wendy's spicey chicken sandwich is better. Same price too

it's not dude

post a better chicken sandwich then faggots

The mcchicken classic is better than everything else

This tutu-wearing cock-inhaling nancyboy faggot is right, even if he doesn't know how to spell "spicy". Wendy's chicken sandwich is the best.

McDonald's hot n spicy is the best menu item. I feel bad for you northern fags that don't get it.

KFC?

>Wendy's
>Chik-fil-a
McDonalds is for niggers and faggots

>using your GBP for chicken sandwich and not tendies

because their "chicken" is created by mixing ingredients and chemicals to a VERY specific formula which ensures that every piece tastes 100% exactly like the last. They're consistent because they're fake.

What? What's the point of this question? Why does it matter which fast food chain has better "food"?

You guys don't actually eat at any of those places, right? Right?!?

McDonalds chicken is just chicken nugget goo made into a patty shape. I should know. I make them every single day.

>why is the mcdonalds chicken sandwich the best and most consistent chicken sandwich of all the fastfood restaurants?
> best and most consistent chicken sandwich of all the fastfood restaurants
>fastfood restaurants
>fastfood

Found the flaw in your reasoning, OP.

Like anyone cares what a minimum wage employee has to say in a thread about premium chicken sandwiches.

Agree for spicey sandwich

because its processed through a 100 μM screen

best chicken sandwich is bojangles' cajun filet club with pepper on it

Of fucking Course OP starts a thread about this shit

>bojangles

Nearest one is 35 miles away, it had better be worth it.

>current year
>not knowing about Lotteria
I'd tell you to kys, but then you'd never know what real fast-food tastes like.

It is amazing what shredded chicken heads and ground up pig genitals can be moulded into...

because it's not chiken

Kill yourself KFC is for white trash hicks

it's great, just load it up with pepper and get extra seasoning on your fries and enjoy the delicious sodium overload

>squid burger

WANT

Lotteria is fucking disgusting

It... is... rubbery.

Eat a floor tile instead... more flavor!

you've clearly never had chic fil a

You should get.

FUCK you mean?!

This.

I also have to respectfully disagree, McChickens are probably the best thing from McDonalds but they don't beat Chick-fil-a. Not even close.

I'm with you on this. Though I've found that recently, they haven't been nearly as spicy as they were in the past. I usually get the combo meal, bring it home, and put some wickles on it, along with a bit of chipotle mayo.

What the fuck is a wickle?

put curry sauce on that shit and its the fucking best

New York faggot chiming in. I feel the pain, we used to have them and then one day..poof..gone. replaced with the bland excuse of a mcchicken.

at least they use real chicken

menu combo with mcrib

Yeah, but it may be too spicey for some people.

Chic fila

Wicked Pickles. They're fucking amazing! Imagine a dill pickle that has the kick of a tobasco pepper. Fucking spectacular!

>furfag
>calling anyone trash
100% Pure Iron.

Cuz u americans are used to eat shit everyday all day long

candle wicks that have been picked you fucking moran

you wanted to say 100 μm right?

also agreed, sir.

Wendy's everything is better than McD's
Quality square patties

Don't tell the Japanese that, they fucking love KFC.

As a non-white person, one of the things that I CAN take pride in is the fact that commercial "spicy" food tailored to white people doesn't even register as spicy for me. Indian food is usually what I consider to be mild, and Thai or Caribbean food is where things get decently hot for me. Most authentic Caribbean food is stuff I gotta take my time with.

I'll have to check those out.

I agree with this dick-faced, cock-riding, cum-guzzling, ball-sucking son of a crack-smoking, bbc-deep-throating bitch

Mfw retards still think they use pink slime

Buger King is better

that and when you get wendys drive-thru it doesn't make your car smell like trash for three days like mcdonalds does...

...ok maybe for a few hours but that's all

I don't know if you've ever tried a Burger King Flame Grilled Chicken Burger before? But let me tell you, it's fantastic. A savory flame-grilled chicken burger patty topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft toasted brioche style bun.

Served with a small side of piping hot, thick cut French Fries or golden Onion Rings and a small fountain drink of your choice to make it a meal. What more could you ask for?

wicklespickles.com/

I recommend Dirty Dill Chips, Wickles Relish, and Spicy Red Sandwich Spread. They are fucking SPECTACULAR!

>Mfw retards still think they use pink slime
>Mfw retards
>Mfw
Mfw

onion ring dipping sauce?

>What more could you ask for?
real food

>wicklespickles.com/
hello wickle pickle's intern, i will buy a jar of their 16oz though. thanks faggot

Nigga please... Chikfila.

Like what nigger, your mom's microwaved spaghettio that she feeds you twice a day?

>he never tried canadian A&W

bitch plz

because youre a cheap faggot who hardly goes anywhere else.

like, not that cardboard shit you get served as "bread" in murica

Intern? MuddaFucka I am a regional fucking sales rep!

McDonald's actually has a starting rate above minimum wage and offers semi-annual performance reviews

Well, you tried to fit in

But you still found it necessary to slip in BBC. Nice insecurity faggot

Easily the best

Been getting the spicy chicken and an iced tea mixed with recently since I've been helping my dad's friend do some drywall shit, and while they aren't particularly amazing they are surprisingly good for McDonalds. However, the tea is fucking spectacular.

One day youll grow up user. Fast food is trash.

Id rather go to wendys but the mc chickens pretty good

Some people are pussies and faggots

No.

Hardee's and Carl's Junior have sucked ever since their transition to freshly-baked buns. I've personally boycotted the place.

>What more can you ask for?
Real food

Mcdonalds and BK is shit tier food.

>dumb reaction picture.jpg

If you tasted a Thickburger before and after, there's no fucking comparison.

Niga that Korean shit is worse that McDonalds

buuuuulllsshheeiiiitt

Even Tangun himself would eat at Lotteria.

No my son.

Just enjoy your shit-tier food then, I makes no difference to me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

wait you put it on yourself? I've been putting it on the sandwhich this whole time

If that statement held any truth, you wouldn't have responded at all my son jr.

No, it's filtered through 100 micro-Mega-screens. i.e. it's filtered through 1 screen.

not one fucking bit.

I realize that arguing with a 15 year old is pointless, but like I said, enjoy eating what you like.

you wanted to say 100 screens, right?

Kek

Holy shit, how many miles can a log get before it's wittled down to a toothpick?

depends on the road and if its wet or dry

You fucked up my son. But it's okay. Father still loves you.

Why not just learn to cook you dirty scumfucks

No

Anyone else like the sourdough chicken club from Jack in the Box?

That looks scrum-diddly-umptious.

the trick is, its no chicken, just blood vessels