What are some other albums where a talented artist and talent-less hack collaborate?

what are some other albums where a talented artist and talent-less hack collaborate?

Which is which?

isn't it obvious?

Every album is a collaboration between the talented record artists and the talent-less hack listeners.

Brian Eno talented
David talent-less?

>implying the critic isnt the real artist
i dont have a good scaruffi reaction image to complete this shitpost, please post some, thanks my dudes

harsh noise on its own stinks like diapers. when incorporated into actual music its beautiful.

deep

deep

damn...

damn deep

>either of them
>talented artist

deep

>Lou Reed
>the man who wrote Metal Machine Music, and others hits such as "I wanna be black", "Ode To Joy", and "Street Hassle"
>not talented
yeah fuck off kid

yeah they make a great team desu senpai

Merzbow is the talented one, right?

deep damn...

we're pointing at them

deep

ayyyyyyyy

deep

Watch the Throne.

I do. Nothing happens.

underrated

>half the posts in this thread gave him a (you)
>underrated

overrated

underrated

kek

woah

spooky how hard to tell who is who

>who wrote metal machine music

woah there boyo

Damn...

you think he was just fucking around when he made MMM? Randomly created a masterpiece that (Scaruffi's highest rated Reed album is MMM btw)

>The album features no songs or even recognizably structured compositions, eschewing melody and rhythm for an hour of modulated feedback and guitar effects, mixed at varying speeds by Reed. In the album's liner notes he claimed to have invented heavy metal and asserted that Metal Machine Music was the ultimate conclusion of that genre.

>masterpiece

can 2deep4me be reborn again?