What the fuck is this guy's problem?

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

>Maybe hethinkshe's done something remarkable, because he still sees himself as an innovator, even though his output since reforming NIN in 2005 has been well-textured but either comfortably formulaic (With Teeth,Hesitation Marks,The Slip's first half) or uncomfortably ambitious (Ghosts I-IV, the secondhalf ofThe Slip, parts ofYear Zero).

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/22695-early-tapes-1996-1998/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

6.3 is a nice score
should have been lower

p4k means radio alt-rock from the 90s should stay in the 90s

> I don't like when Reznor sticks to a familiar NIN structure
> I don't like when Reznor tries to do something new

This sounds like a pitchfork review

not black enough

>The band’s most “impenetrable” release so far is Ghosts, which demonstrates how that word can frequently mean “boring.”
> The burbling synth number “Dear World,” goes nowhere and says little (...) “Burning Bright” but plods rather than runs; at six minutes of churning sludge, you wish Reznor would have lopped off two and half
>“All The Love In the World,” opener to the otherwise-toothless With Teeth; the gloomy, overlong
A hamster on coke would have a better attention span.

>P4K

LEL
those reviewers can't even conceptualize signal flow or what that even means. there have never done a good analysis of a NIN album.

Strobe Light would be a 9.8 and BNM.

This makes me think he may have just listened to the ep once while skipping through the "boring" parts as he's done with previous releases. He cannot handle anything which is not a pop single.

NIN sucks

HOW DOES IT FEEEEE-ALL

>hurr it's just 2deep4p4k

ITT: triggered NIN fans

give it up, guys. they haven't put out a good album since 94.

You can tell the average age of Sup Forums is getting younger when people start talking positively about Nine Inch Nails

>pitchfork
>still relevant

between all of the sjwisms, conde nast, the shameless poptimism, and blatant factual errors in their reviews who can fucking take them seriously anymore?

You let that comment get away from you. You should've stopped two words earlier.

Remember me, what was the 2016's aoty on pitchfork?

Of course nin is 6, thank fuck that it's not a 2, the vocalist is a white dude.

>2deep

BLANK STARE
DISREPAIR

meh.....im gonna wait for fantano's opinion

Pitckfork is a business. They exist to generate clicks and earn ad revenue. What they have sells.

my point is if you're still clicking on their bullshit in the CURRENT YEAR you're retarded

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/22695-early-tapes-1996-1998/

from this review

>Even though this collection of unreleased songs and rarities is slight...

does he not proofread? or is it cool to have basically the exact same opening line twice in a row

how come chicagoans dont even like them anymore ?

Don't listen to pitchfork

>You can tell the average age of Sup Forums is getting younger when people start talking positively about Nine Inch Nails
Yeah it's not like NIN has been around since 1988, you retarded person.
I'm sure the kpop, grimes and death grips constant shitposters are really mature and over 30.

From how he was talking I believe he means he is over 60 and only listens to dad rock like deep purple and led zeppelin

I'm 23 and Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band
Led Zeppelin is my second favorite band

Nice dude I'm le wrong generation too, friendo

Then we share two things in common

NIN is modern dumb dumb

What exactly does he mean by vocoder-driven?

Pitchfork hasn't been good, reliable or relevant since ~2011

oh you didn't know...

anytime trent reznor sings, he's actually singing into a vocoder that is using a recording of trent reznor singing as a source track. sounds just like trent reznor actually singing. isnt that WILD.

mind = blown

how did the reviewer found out about this? he must be a real audiophile and music expert

This desu. They gave him stick for branching out and doing How to Destroy Angels. I'm not a big NIN fan, but if you can't criticise him for doing something different then criticise him for going back to doing what he used to do.

Im not defending this review or P4K but daaaamn... This ep was terrible
>muh stark delivery
>muh dense textures
>muh sunken in the mix

Its all been played to death

"Do your thang just make sure you ahead of the game" - missy elliot

My Dad is 55 and loves NIN