Anyone have more of this set?

anyone have more of this set?

bump

Yes but they are in prison now.

cock blocked

What?

looks legal to me.

something I don't know?

No I'm not. I just can't find the set at Sup Forums speed -- it's on a ten-year-old disc somewhere.

Sharing bed with another couple is my fetish.
Anyone got some pics or vids or the name of the genre?

MODS MODS MODS

Keep the thread bumped while i go find it

Mods?

>Ten year old disc
You sick fuck

MAUDES MAUDES MAUDES

ill bump

bumping

Pretty basic stuff. Swapping or group sex.

>Sharing bed with another couple is my fetish.
It's just the first step in your journey towards being a cuckold.

Next step is swinger stuff, and then you're ready to reach the final stage of your inner desires.
Being

Thing is whenever I search for it's mostly swinging/sharing. I just want couples having sex next to another couple

Nah man, just sex next to another couple

I remember this set from about 15 years ago.

I can relate. Have that fetish too. Gf isnt into it though.

Too bad, almost got to do it a few months ago in a hotel abroad. Just me, gf and another couple that we're friends with chilling in their room, talking about sex for an hour, kissing SO's and such, every one was really drunk. It was like every one was waiting for someone to just say let's fuck. The other couple asked me and gf if they should leave the room so that we could fuck but I half jokingly said that if we're going to fuck they will also fuck. So everyone was kind of starting but then the other guy started to throw up. The worst thing is that me and his gf were interested in each other earlier and she has amazing tits.

>got to do it a few months ago in a hotel abroad. Just me, gf and another couple that we're friends with chilling in their room, talking about sex for an hour, kissing SO's and such, every one was really drunk. It was like every one was waiting for someone to just say let's fuck. The other couple asked me and gf if they should leave the room so that we could fuck but I half jokingly said that if we're going to fuck they will also fuck. So everyone was kind of starting but then the other guy started to throw up. The worst thing is that me and his gf were interested in each other earlier and she has amazing tits.
Worlds worst story.

Fuck off virgin