Hi

Hi,

Im trying to catfish a dude who punched my autistic sister....

Is there anyone who can send me a bunch of pictures of amateur vagina's and boobs of a teen? 18+

I'll print the confo's and give it to his girlfriend!

Thanks!!!

just go beat him up dumbass

Your sister sounds autistic tbh

Nah, because then i'm the wrong one.

So?

How old is your sister?

So, im planning to work in a hospital..

/thread
stop being a bitch

>Implying you would

21, she was at a local coffee joint..

Who cares if your right or wrong. You'll get your point across. Much better then creeping around in the shadows.

So what happens when you cat fish him. He's gonna go, oh damn. Guess it was fake, and move on with his life. Like what?

Maybe drop the mustache twirling plan. And go for a walk. Too much internet has seeped into your brain.

Post nudez

Both you and your sister soind incredibly autistic and should get off with each other i mean why nake war when you can make love to your sister in her tight autistic cooch fuck getting revenge for your retarded sister when you and maybe even him can get balls deep in spaz twaz

Jij bent echt de grootste autistische faggot die ik ooit heb gezien OP

Does the place have cameras? If so ask to see the footage and show it to the police

Wowee! That's incredibly interesting, dear underage gaychild. We surely can supply you with erotic images so you may furiously masturbate to them, and then proceed to be a complete weirdo.

Are you sure you don't have autism aswell?
Also, please. Do continue posting here. Where would we be without people like yourself.

This, quit being a faggot and grow some balls, otherwise stfu and go back to lurking cuck threads

I wish you and your sister were aborted

>soind incredibly autistic
>soind autistic
>soind
I fucking love Sup Forums

Autists deserve punching. Why the butthurt?

upload pics of sister or i'll send the guy this thread on fb

This

Your sister deserved to be punched for being autistic

Don't fuck this up OP.
He'll do it in a blink of an eye.

Chad's going to knock you out with a big black dildo, and when you wake up it's going to be so far up your ass that you'll have to get it surgically removed. After that chad's going to trade YOUR pokemon cards to sex with your sister, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Start posting those pictures, or all this will happen.

Stop being a fucking gay little bitch and kick the shit out of him for punching your retarded sister you stupid faggot. Do you even respect her at all or what?

>be OP
>grow some balls
>get 2-3 friends
>go to nigger's house
>kick his ass
>friends are for backup, just in case
>if get in trouble, friend will be witness
>probably won't get in trouble cuz no one gives a single fuck
>take pic + stamp
>post on Sup Forums
>earn alpha points
>fuck your sister (optional)