Justify why you aren't having a family

Justify why you aren't having a family.

Go fuck yourself!!!

Because of the upcoming apocalypse, it will be difficult to maintain a family. They will be extra weight.

Learn to take care of yourself.

I like having disposable money and time for myself.

I hate kids

Look at all that crusty shit around that girls mouth.

because I fap to traps

Im afraid if I have a daughter ill fuck her.

not worth it

Literally having a family is the end of your life and the beginning of another who shares similar dna as yours. Why would you make a copy of yourself and watch them live life? You must be out of ideas.

I think when women say "having children is the best thing I ever did" or believe that their children give their lives meaning, they are generally being truthful.

I think when men say "having children is the best thing I ever did" or believe that their children give their lives meaning, they are generally saying that out of a place of self-justification and self-rationalization after the fact.

If everyone lived their life twice, one version having children, and the other staying childless, I believe most women would have the most fulfillment in the life where they have children, and most men would have the most fulfillment where they are childless.

But to each their own, no judgment to anybody.

Because I'm very selfish about my time. I've been in a zillion relationships and they always end because I end up ignoring the other person, or putting what I want first.

Plus, if I was that guy, I'd very likely have been fucking both of those girls since they were 8. Great for me. Not great for them because I'd get tired of them eventually and they'd get a complex after I stopped having sex with them.

because im 18 and i have the normal amount of chromosomes

what woman would want to have kids with me

She's got a bad gum to tooth ratio. I'm gonna bet dad forces her to use dental dams.

Because that girl on the left looks like Madisonfire, who was a giant stickam slut who had videos of her shoving bananas up her cunt.

im broke and unemployed

because a woman would never love me

pretty much. ww3 s happening in the next 10 years

Because it cost a lot and you need to work all the time

I'm 23 and unable to hold a relationship together, let alone a family, because I have deeply obsessive emotions for someone I can't have. As far as I'm concern, I doing the word a favor by staying out of the gene pool and staying in the work force.

I'm not white.

you could find some toothless methed out trailer park landwhale on craigslist, what you mean is that no *attractive* woman would want to be with you. looks like your options are to better yourself, lower your standards, or accept being alone.

Because heavy drug abuse has rendered me sterile and I refuse to raise a child that is not of my own flesh and blood.

This. Also me and my gf like being in underwear around the house.

>wearing underwear
>ever

lol moron

i want to continue doing whatever I want, whenever i want.

Because I'm selfish

They're dead

Families have nothing to do with love

being alone, masturbating, etc.?

yep

Women have their periods. Men have precum. I won't stain the furniture

Because my wife has infertility problems. Trying though.

But... You are my family...

>like having money
>like not having my shit destroyed
>like being able to fuck the wife anytime
>like being able to do shit on a whim
>like the idea of just popping in a vidya game, ordering a pizza, going savage AF on my wife in a game
>like the prospect of my wifes pussy not turning into a goddamn catchers mitt

Only downfall I see is not being able to fuck the babysitter when the kid gets older. I did that shit with my nieces sitter years ago and it was fucking hot.

im 16?

>Can barely support myself financially
>haven't met my life's goals
>haven't finished my own life so I'm not ready to make a new one
>Life is a pain
>don't want my children to go through all this bullshit, I didn't ask to be born myself and wish I hadn't

if you're poor and/or lead a generally bad life and you decide to have kids then you're an idiot

story fam?

Good luck with that, user

Pretty much this. Except for the babysitter thing

I'm Batman