1. Your country

1. Your country.
2. Your favorite video game.
3. How popular are video games in your country? What games are popular?

1. Norg.
2. New Vegas.
3. Decently popular, League of legends and Fifa are the most popular.

1. Flag
2. Bioshock Infinite
- A relatively small group of geeks who invest a lot of time and money into their hobby, attend cons and play board games at their gay cafes
- ASSFAGGOTS
- 20-somethings with PS4's and 5 games like PES, NBA and GTA they play on occasion.
I guess it's the same for all countries except the autistic ones like S.Korea.

Ireland
Bloodborne, Metroid Prime, MGS2 or DMC3
Yes, Fifa, cowadoody and some other normie trash

1. Czechoslovakia
2. Don't know, Quake 1 I guess
3. Including mobile games, reasonably popular, see them being played all the time.

>Bioshock Infinite
Really? Have you played the other Bioshocks?

>Best country on earth
>Mafia II
>LoL, WoW, CS:GO, maybe FIFA, GTA

Yes. I just really dig Infinite's atmosphere (haha)
The artistic/graphical style does it for me, I like games like Firewatch and Life Is Strange for the same reason.

Damn nigga, never heard of anyone who liked Infinite the best out of the shocks. But whatever.
I hope you at least recognize that Chloe is worst girl.

1.flag
2.dwarf fortress
3.quite popular. league of legends, dota 2, CS, any online F2P game ever

1. flag
2. Dark Souls.
3. They're quite popular, since there are a lot of baboo-, I mean, people here. These people seem to enjoy mainly football games and GTA. First-person shooters like CS also. League of Legends is pretty popular among the retarded youth too.

>U.K.
Arma 3
Fifa without a doubt is loved here

do you want to be white and a north american virgin loser too

>Tfw AOTG will never be in another dark souls game

flag
not really sure tbqh, can't really pick one so something like;ac2, skyrim, witcher 3, dsIII gtaIV, me2, shogun 2, codmw, ck2, halo3, mgsv
though that could just be a list of games which left the biggest impressions, never really thought about a rating system to decide a "best" game
pretty popular, though i dunno which games in particular are popular

Try dishonourd if you like atmosphere also the halo series are bretty good for that

1. Azerbaijan.
2. XCOM UFO Defence.
3. Fuck knows, desu. Kids love gta and shit, i suppose.

1. Italia
2. Super Metroid and Doom
3. Yeah they're pretty popular, basically every 90s/00s kid here plays FIFA, call of duty or pokemon

1. sweden
2. rimworld atm, but oblivion and diablo 2 are my all time favorites
3. Extremely popular with kids and teenagers, and many people keep playing every day even as adults

1. Netherlands
2. I wish I knew, video games used to be my biggest hobby but now they don't seem to be able to capture my attention for long enough. I blame my winter depression.
3. I think so. Most people seem to play at least some kind of online game.

Austria
Valkyria Chronicles and Persona 3
Only FIFA, Assassin's Creed and FPS are socially accepted here

france
brood war
they're only popular amongst losers, but there was this 2015-2016 period where some video games didn't sound too cringy - thanks god it's over

Slovenia
League of Legends
Very

I like strategy games and dark souls.
Popular games are league of legends, literally everyone and their mother plays it. Call of duty 2, yeah people still play it on like private servers all the time. And WoW to a smaller degree.

Ireland
Mount & Blade: Warband, grand strategy games, Total War
reasonably popular ye