Is Donald Trump currently winning the election?

Is Donald Trump currently winning the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=HEeDRUZIDq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

only in his deluded mind

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Gee. Paid shills sure are fast today.

I'm thinking of a word that starts with a 'y'.

>saying delusion
>>>/reddit/

Only retards are allowed on Sup Forums.

In Texas. Maybe.

donald trump is facing a unified democrat party with a gop party thats nigrigged together with duct tape. trump hates the media so much because even the conservative media like the national review says he would be a disaster to this country. all he has is the alt right and the kind of white trash suckers who fell victim to his various scam businesses, and that electorate doesn't win elections.

anyone know anything about toxins being sprayed in the strreets?

We used to have a lot of these in Baghdad. Shit was beautiful

They stand in wait. Thats why we take the discussion elsewhere as we know

How come this stupid meme only works one way?? If anything I would think all le edgy Trump supporters on Sup Forums are paid as well.

I would hope so. I'm not a fan of either candidate, but I prefer a guy who says mean things over a corrupt, diseased woman.

he's currently getting raped and will likely be raped on election day.

Right. The majority white middleclass voters outside major cities wont have any effect on the next election. Globalism as defined by Hillary donors has been just that good for them

The thing about it is most people who will vote for Trump won't admit it because the left wing people are so vindictive and vicious and spitefull that people don't even want to get into these kind of arguments. On voting day Trump will win short of Hillary cheating and stealing the election somehow. Most Trump supporters won't admit it but they will vote for Trump Because deep down people truly love America and everybody wants more money.

one night i was chillin outside and i seen one here in u.s

yes but Hillary has already been given the presidency

only works one way because there is concrete proof of hillary shills existing but there isn't even the slightest bit of evidence of trump shilling

Found the trump supporter

Hillary has much more funding for it via major corporations and investors like Soros who rely on relaxed borders and open visa programs for their labor force

Because in the Wikileaks leak it came out that Hillary is paying online shit posters you numbskull.

No one has voted yet, dummy.

this

No.

Still, I can't decide and what I want to see more. Hillary wins and Sup Forums has a shitfit or Trump wins and Moviebob kills himself. Either way, it's a good time.

>voting for Trump will make everyone more money.

Jesus fucking Christ. You Trumpfags are truly pathetic. I thought it was all a joke - now I see that most of you actually believe this horseshit.

You DESERVE to be laughed at, mocked, ridiculed, etc. It's not just "liberals" doing it either.

He's winning the game of life. I can't wait until the first debate when Hillary suffers a stress-induced seizure live, onstage in front of a national audience. Her body and mind are so fucked up that I can't even believe she agreed to a televised debate.

tampered polls,,,,no worries,,,all of you shills probably wont even care enough to vote.

Agreed and I am not a liberal either. The sad thing is I know lots of people who I thought were smart supporting this fat pussy

No.
Worst for him is he has turned the Trump name into a joke.

Worked 30+ years to build up the Trump name and pissed it all away in 3 months.

trump has already won. Winning the nomination of a major party despite insulting every voting group possible is the achievement of a lifetime. Trump is the greatest troll in American history.

People genuinely like Trump. No one likes Hillary.

Politics aside, media is a fucking joke, I loath the media in America.

she wont debate,,,,will make conditions unfair, will blame trump for lack of debates,,,,hillbots will not care....

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said "winning the erection".

sad thing you bubblehillies thing you are smart....you on the hill side are so delusional

What the fuck are you talking about. Trump supporters are the loudest people in this country. I think it's funny they carry "silent majority" signs at his rally when they are anything but silent.

We know hillary is going to win, either by popular vote or a jewish conspiratorial rigging of the polls. Either way, those who support Hillary don't feel the need to use dank memes to defeat trump supporters. Trumps entire campaign is powered by Sup Forums, and all they do is spam memes, and throw their money at a billionaire, thinking they are supporting an intelligent, well-informed person, who is yet to reveal his great insight to the world.

Getting Mein Drumpf elected is not the answer. He plans to abdicate if elected. Tim Kaine will be president regardless.

.they are just another business chasing the dollar. Why hate capitalism? Hate the people that believe everything they see or read. That's how trump became so popular anyways. No one questions shit

well you all are eating up the horseshit spoonfulls at a time,,,,yeah hillary will win,,,.............

Loll says the guy making the minimum wage to post for a pathetic creepy woman

Meanwhile God Emperor Trump will cut regulations and limits business tax to 15%

He's fighting a war against corruption.
Wether he becomes president or not.

I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Funny how when Trump began absolutely surging in most polls, mainstream media outlets all suddenly had "new" polls that showed the bitch dominating. As if tens of millions of Americans suddenly had a change of heart all at the exact same time. Weird...

That's great if I we voting for class president.

As a former Rubio supporter, if I knew for certain Trump would quit as Prez after getting elected, I would vote for him, because I would rather have Pence as President instead of Clinton. However, I'm afraid he will keep the President position at least symbolically and still fuck up enough to have catastrophic consequences. I have to vote Johnson and watch Clinton win

Please no fan here but she would love to debate him. He's a total light weight

Hello, America. This is God talking to you directly. If you hope to reclaim your democracy, you must kill all of your politicians. Without delay. Without mercy. Otherwise there will be another hard rain a-comin'.

I like how americans genuinly believe that the next president is going to make radical changes. Either Hillary or Trump. Sure, some sliders get shifted a little, but the u.s. Wil still be the same now as in 4 years.

Where do you think the strategies come from?

>AND LETS DISPEL THIS FICTION

Yes, happens after most conventions especially after a very convention and while your opponent self destruct at the same exact time.

1st year paying attention to politics?

"T-tampered poll! Unless it is one with results I like."

Do you Trump cucks have Stockholm syndrome or what?

found the sand nigger refugee nigger faggot loving liberal hipster.

We should always trust our Johnson. Well, everyone except Clarence Thomas should trust their johnson.

Trump's plan is to pull a Juanito. That's why he trash-talks Mexico so much -- Juanito was a professional clown who ran for office in Mexico City a few years ago with the avowed purpose to abdicate to a corrupt career politician when elected. He got elected and refused to abdicate. Then he was forced to abdicate.

Trump has already made his deal with the Shillarians. He's going to get beaucoup if he wins and abdicates.

Of course, Juanito didn't abdicate when he got elected…

no

Found the trump supporter again

No. Been paying attention for quite some time. Probably longer than a lot of you have. This election is unlike anything I've seen. Especially with the way Democrats and the media have been lying out their asses and deflecting their own negative qualities onto their competition 24/7. Fortunately, most people I talk to see right through it and come to the right conclusions.

Hillary is a lying scumbag piece of shit, and the media is always assisting her with her blatant trail of lies. I don't see why anyone in their right minds would vote for her.

>thing you are smart

You have no idea how many educated americans would prefer stupid (Trump) to stupid and proven evil (Hillary)

If it makes you feel any better it is a joke to me. I look forward to his concession speech meltdown, or his term in the White House, whichever we get. Shits gonna be comedy gold.

hope so, don't trust fox news

Yet, you don't understand why people call Trump supporters racist.

Been thinking this too. Post-election, the guy calling people left and right losers will be shown to be the biggest loser in the country.

Donald Trump is the one person who can fix America ALL BY HIMSELF. This is a fact because he said it.

He won the game of life by being born to a rich daddy who had the means to help him dodge the draft.

And come on, Trump can't keep his shit together in an interview. He'll be shredded in the debate.

>Donald Trump is the one person who can fix America ALL BY HIMSELF.
he manage big business long time. he don't will micromanage and hire some smart people to do it.

/thread
can people get over this? Hillary has been given the presidency, Her and Trump are friends ffs

when is that? it feels like politicians in the US never really answer questions on shit

Candidates always get a bump in the polls right after the convention? Why are you pretending that this does not happen?

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=HEeDRUZIDq8

>Why are you pretending that this does not happen?
Cos he's a trump fanboi

pretty sure trump's winning. I think he's ahead in most polls.

the silent majority will vote for him in droves. I mean gosh, have you seen the size of his crowds? old Hillary can't even get 30 people to come see her talk.

>currently winning
Nigger the polls haven't opened yet
>Are the Warriors currently winning the NBA championship?
See how retarded you sound?

What? Trump is scared to death of debating Hillary. He tried to wiggle his way out of debating her by saying the debate dates clash with the NFL schedule. He even lied about the NFL supposedly writing him a letter that complained about the dates.

He's a fuckin billionaire celebrity fuck puppet and a mockery of the hippocratic GOP. They attacked John Kerry for being too rich to understand the common man and then they attacked Obama for being like a celebrity. What do they do, they go and nominate the biggest billionaire celebrity dick head on the planet.

OP here. I never asked if Donald Trump was currently winning the election. You are always trying to twist my words. You act like you don't understand sarcasm. It was a joke. I was just kidding.

>He'll be shredded in the debate

The debate against a brain damaged, adult diaper-wearing woman who literally has seizures when more than one person speaks to her at once?

Generally, they don't during primaries. It's mostly about establishing your persona. We're in the tail-end of the television age. Kennedy got elected partially based on his physical appearance. He looked good on TV. Obama got elected partially because of his skin color. The general debates is when they talk policy. If you want to read specifics about either candidates policies then go to their websites. It's all laid-out in plain English.

Screaming "The System is broken!" is not fighting corruption. It's barely anything considering he hardly addresses how he thinks it's broken or what he'd do to fix it.

if hillary was really winning all of you shills and media wouldnt be pushing this desperately

dont care about polls, just going out to vote for trump, you can keep deceaving yourselfs with rigged polls

>all he has is the alt right and the kind of white trash suckers who fell victim to his various scam businesses

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

You literally asked if he's currently winning the election

>Jesus fucking Christ. You Trumpfags are truly pathetic

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative

>Getting Mein Drumpf elected is not the answer. He plans to abdicate if elected.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative

>Unified
>Democratic Party
>Hillary Nominee
Pick one

>Trump is scared to death of debating Hillary.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative

>You are always trying to twist my words.

That's just horrible, that guy doing that. Have you tried saging? Try it right now.

The DNC was a disaster that made the RNC look like some kind of royal engagement in comparison, yet, I'm supposed to believe that the majority of Americans, within a 12 hour time span, suddenly took a liking to Hillary? Maybe you believe everything the TV tells you, but I don't.

you must be a trump supporter

For someone that doesn't care about the polls, you sure do talk about the polls a lot.

dubs.

No, I did not. You are twisting my words.

>Trump is scared to death of debating Hillary

i chuckled lightly

Yep, been winning for a while.
Even leftist polls, with their desperate twisting of data, are starting to buckle under his popular support.

You must be pretty fucking stupid