Is it that fat people are fucking stupid or that it's fucking stupid people that become fat?

Is it that fat people are fucking stupid or that it's fucking stupid people that become fat?

Also general fat hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think most statistics indicate that people with less education have a propensity for obesity.

So yeah,stupid people tend to get fat.

I am fat, and I know that being fat isn't a good ting to be. I get annoyed if I hear people making fun of fat people, but understand that this is my own bullshit.

I also do not (except in this very post), bring up the fact that I'm fat to people, and do not shame attractive and/or fit people just based on the fact that they are physically better than me

I also get really annoyed with fat people who do these things. i have to believe they know they are assholes and must really have hurt feelings over some bullshit

But what about most middle-class college girls? Campuses are filled with fatties.

this was so hard to read. is "stone" some british term or something

they go to women studies.

People with poor self control can't be bothered to educate themselves. Poor impulse control means more fat and more kids.

This. I was husky and lost weight. Instead of being triggered most fatties (mostly women from my experience but I could be wrong) need to stop eating processed cupcakes and pick up a salad.

stone = imperial unit of weight measurement
1 stone = 14lb

Never understood all this shit. I don't think you should single out fat people but I certainly don't think they should be proud to be a fat fuck and they should strive to be better.

Buddy of mine was skinny as a rail, did nothing but sit around smoking weed, playing cod, and stuffing his face with taco bell and mountain dew. never gained a pound and was completely worthless. fuck skinny people

>the logic of this thread

True point.

There'll always be exceptions. Smart people can be fat too.

The bodys ability to store fat used to be a good tool to help humans through the winters, in a time when winter might kill you. They would store fat during summers to help them survive winters.

Unfortunately the way we get through winters has changed dramatically the last couple of milleniums, and evolution has not been able to keep up.

We have now reached a standard of living where people gain fat during summers, and also manage to gain fat during winters.

I didn't have women's studies at my college. The bio, chem, social work, com, business, hiatory, and education department all and it's fair share of fatties. It did seem like fatties tended to go into humanities but let's stop pretending like the majority of women in Anglo countries aren't still getting fatter.

>Never understood all this shit. I don't think you should single out fat people
I do when the majority of your population is fat and has access to public healthcare. Fat Aussies, Brits, and Burgers need to put down their buckets of soda and exercise more.

>I know one guy with an exceptionally high metabolism who shits a lot so the statistics on obesity don't matter
Fuck off faggot

......and you eat twice as much I assume which is why youre complaining?

I'm quite chubby. But it's because of my low motablism and the fact my parents never fed me any vegetables when I was younger so when I try to eat healthy I vomit over the taste of vegetables

How the fuck can you not like vegetables?
Shits so fucking good.

That has got to be b8

I just never ate them as a child so it just tastes like grass to me, and baby tomatoes make me vomet 100% of the time

Nope, no b8 m8

Tomatos are berries for godssake. Jesus, its like the world is trying to kill off your bloodline

Divine intervention.

former fat, i lost 50kg over 4 years, what a journey that was.No one should be proud of being fat.

Well I don't really eat tomatoes so I don't know shit about them, all I know is that it's a plant and goes in a vegetable tray with other vegetables, so with those two things being all I know about tomatoes you might be able to see why I'd make that assumption

youtube.com/watch?v=CXFgNhyP4-A

Fat guy here, ama.
Pic quite related.

been there done that. it's easy to lose 20k in 4 weeks when you are obese.

Now I'm thin as fuck, 6 months of diet, lost 10 kilo a month, first month between 15-20 kilo.

Oese people rapidly lose weight when they start.

Thats because of water, I believe.

This caveman speak!

I'm 6'2" and 235. I'm fat and I can admit it. I don't know why I let myself go, but I wanna go back and beat myself in the throat for doing this to myself. Losing weight is hard and some people don't have the will/motivation to lose it, some people are just naturally fat (rare, but it happens), and some people are anti-fat shaming retards. Can't exactly answer your question OP, but it IS stupid to let yourself get fat... so I guess stupid people become fat.

Yea, in the first month there is quite some water that you lose, considering that each kilo fat consists of 25% water.

Basically 1 kilo fat has 9000 kcal, 7000kcal of fat and 2000kcal of water.

Those people in OP's post are around 160 Kilo.
Probably up to 100 Kilo of fat.

20 Kilo of that is probably water alone.
Also the average fat person is fat because they overeat, they burn way more calories than any normal weight person.

At normal weight they should eat about 2000kcal.
With their weight they probably need between 3000-4000 kcal.

Even with a normal diet, they will lose up to 2-3 kilo a week just by eating like a normal person.

It's only hard to lose weight when you are getting closer to normal weight.

Fat people are gross and honestly it is wrong to be fat but sometimes there are psychological reasons behind over consumption and in this day and age it is extremely easy to gain weight fast without being totally aware of it. I just try not to judge too much and try to congratulate a fat person for trying ,even if it's a little bit, to better their lives and when they don't make excuses in the process.

People who vehemently hate fat people are the reason people side with fat people. The autism levels are insane.

I also don't try to project my own shortcomings on fat people like so many others try to.

Need advice, folks. I exercise every day, I walk a lot, I don't drink anything but black coffee and water, I avoid sugars and carbs, I watch my calories, but I can't lose weight.
>Eat 2500cal a day; stay on weight
>Eat 2000cal a day; gain weight
>Eat 1500cal a day; stay on weight
Been on 1400cal and lower daily intakes for several months now, without any significant weight loss or circumference loss. Should I go see a doctor? What can be the problem?

For anyone in this thread who is fat, try green tea, it can work wonders

stupid fucking americans. hurr durr 'pounds not stones' like that measurement is rational. my mom said you guys are stupid.

Well, when a person is fat people say "Look at that fat guy, he wouldn't be so fat if he would work out, what a loser"

Then the fat person tries to do sport. "Look at that fat guy, so embarassing, he's too fat to even run 100m"

It's ridiculous. Fat shaming is okay, and should be done. There are serious health issues related to being obese.

The problem is when people make fun of others who are trying to change. For whatever reason, even if it's just a vacation and they want to get in shape for that.

I know someone whose thyroid wasn't working at all. He ate less than all others of us, but almost everything he ate landed on his hips. Because his metabolism was ruined.
He got himself checked, several times, but the doctor said he is fine. Reason was: The doctor took only 1 out of 5 needed blood values.

When he got a new doctor, he got medicine for his thyroid, and now he is losing weight without any effort.

Sometimes it is not the peoples fault for being fat.

Dont take my word for it, but maybe it has to do with the spacing of your meals.

Tried it, didnt do much.

Yeah I am aware, but easy to lose and easy to gain, Im currently at 140, when I lost weight long ago, I remember losing like 5 kilo stupendously fast.

Get your thyroid checked

If you are actually getting good excersize and eating properly and still not losing weight you might have a thyroid issue, the thyroid regulates many things with weight being one of them. If you want to try something else before seeing the doctor try intermittent fasting. Google it.

>stone
Fucking barbarians

he's still incredibly unhealthy

Mostly true. But IDK if the thyroid thing is as prevalent.

People can be addicted to food the same way they can be addicted to drugs and alcohol which compounds the boro blend and adds a whole new variable.

As far as people making fun of people trying to work out I'm not sure this happens either. Never really saw this at my gym and there are plenty of fat people there trying.

>Been on 1400cal and lower daily intakes for several months now, without any significant weight loss or circumference loss.

Most probable explanation: you haven't been on 1400 kcal a day.

How long did you try it for? Because after a couple weeks it began to show results for me, and I know that may sound like a while but it works for me

>i'm quite chubby

so, fattie it is?

>but it's cus of my low metabolism

it's not cus of that

>my parents never fed me vegetables so i don't eat them now cause im a little bitch

kek...

you're gonna stay fat with that mindset

Hmm, I tend to do three meals a day with decreasing size, with two snack moments of fiber crackers or a piece of fruit in between and no food after 7PM. Could it be that dropping those snack moments works?
I think I tried intermittent fasting before but I'll give it a look-see, thanks guys.
Nah fam, I started obsessively measuring and counting to make sure, I also thought I wasn't making those baselines. The last five days it was 1225, 1143, 825, 1313 and 1256 respectively. Of course it's not an exact science but you get what I mean.

I regularly consumed upwards of 150000kcal a day

game over

hey at least I was counting them

>2000kCal of water.

U fucking wat, m8?

Roll

If those numbers are correct and you aren't a 50kg featherweight, you should see a doc.

Sustained calorie intake below 1400-ish might also bear a risk of damaging your organs at some point as well.

I'm 115kg at 181cm at the moment, I've only dropped to below 1400cal recently but if it carries a risk of damage I'll go see a doc asap. Thanks for the help.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES STONE MEAN

>2015
>Being this new

Well I don't stuff my face with sugary shit and don't snack all day and I don't eat any fatty foods I try to exercise every day and both sides of my family have a history of having a low motablism so I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume I might have a low motablism. And I have tried to eat a lot of vegetables but they all taste like grass, shit or grassy shit, I mean I still eat fruit

more like being conformed with being obese.

Is this real life?

probably your second option.

> what is Google?

Im fat. I fucking hate it and have been losing weight for like 2 months cause i hate looking bad and being unhealthy. i just gotta keep it up and ill get there

Sorry, I meant soda.