Fat girls you've fucked... should I be ashamed that I have dick to this ham beast...

Fat girls you've fucked... should I be ashamed that I have dick to this ham beast? I was drunk most times we had sex just to set aside my disgust. You ever fuck a fattie Sup Forums? did anyone find out?? how do you play it off ???? was the sex any good?

also check em

If you think these two women are fat then you're a sack of shit tbh. Dicklet who likes flat man body, I suggest you do yourself a favor and come out of the closet

Pics. Been here done this. I wouldnt be ashamed. Just dont put any rings on fingers unless you could fuck her if she had another 50 pounds

wife

Please more, she looks like a dirty little slut

Now post a picture of yourself OP, I bet you look like shit.

Second has a "phat" ass.
As the negroes say.
The first is just bigger.
7/10 tho. Tits can improve rating.

As long as you get your dick wet and she is not a literal ham planet then it's A-Ok in my books.

....no......nooo.....user...
Did you screw up Senior year or something?

OP I wouldn't be ashamed. Regardless of weight this girl is a qt

Let me know if you want nudes

Have any full body pics?

I do

full body nude?

want

Tightest pooper I've ever been in

>wife.jpeg

The body of a football player.

pregnant at the time. would you have let her suck your cock? which of her holes you going to use?

Left or right?

Waiting for user to deliver these.

nudes

more?

also checked

i like the nipples , did she lactate?

Nudes maybe? She got a fattie?

yeah, made her lube me up with her milk. how would you have fucked her? no limits and be rough for more request pics

post nudes of her or atleast a full body shot. she doesnt even look fat, she looks pretty hot with huge tits

This, but OP is dead and gone, dead and gone.

Fuck your trips, and fuck your faggot ass out of the closet.
I would dickslam the living shit out of this and i thought i was picky.

Kek

got a kik or email ? Sup Forums captchas are a pain