liveleak.com/view?i=509_1435070718
liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1402495744
liveleak.com/view?i=487_1457090676

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the myth about the chinese is that they're intelligent

this is because there's so many of them that they do produce quite a few intellectuals

the problem is that the rest of them are no better than niggers and they spend their days routinely eating eggs soaked in prepubescent boy piss to stay young, tigers dicks to get a boner and skinning cats and dogs alive.

When a video was filmed in an Asian speaking country it'd be way better if the link text was changed to rivereakeru.comurah

Women from any race are childish and emotionally/socially retarded .

Asian women are extremely awkward and beta . You can see how insecure and envious they are of the mistresses in the videos . The rich spoiled chinese women are some of the worst autistic people in this planet .

>Asians ae civalizes
>asians are inteligent

So this is basically all a myth, asians are savage chimps

>My culture of animal torture is better than theirs because it's what i grew up in

The chinese practically eat everything that is living and not poisonous. It's your fault if you get offended by the cats and dogs spescfically.

the boy piss eggs are fucking weird and disgusting tho.

>Asian speaking

they apparently know how to make me extremely erect

The mass will be in any spot of this planet dumb as fuck. Not only in china.

Holy shit, were you born yesterday?

Welcome to planet Earth, you fucking monkey.

I didn't say anything about them eating them, nigger. I said that they routinely skin them alive. Most civilized countries have laws against that.

shut up chinky faggot

their heathen cocksuckers...well at least thats what they got called in Deadwood

I'm Estonian and we have a 100% literacy rate and an average IQ of 130.

WW3 will be all about trying to get rid of the billions of chinks

You cant snubs the dubs faggot, i win the argument

Wtf? Did my comment really trigger you? Why so mad bro?

t; savage chinks

asians are inferior to every other race

What is so wrong about this. She slept with other men than her husband. It's only revenge. Probably stripping her naked to diminish her reputation in public, so she loses face and pride or so.
I mean if your girlfriend cheats on you, you would also fuck that guy up.

eat your beetle on a stick you fucking ricenigger

Someone post the Chinese Tourists at Buffett webm.

Yeah, ofc.

>not eating beetles on sticks
You truly have no culture huh pig skin?

buppp

pegue.net/8Kp9

rolling for this

I'm German you faggot. Now answer my question. Why are you so mad?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

reroll

rolling for beetle on a stick

oh sorry, eat your fucking curry and kebab mohammed

barely any difference, pakistan borders with china

theyre like ants.

>not eating eggs boiled in the urine of young boys
fag

>rolling for curry and kebob

>Every year in early spring time, the urine of prepubescent school boys preferably under 10 years is collected and boiled with eggs and sold for 1.50 yuan

what the fuck

Damn you seriously are one triggered nigger.

one really has to wonder if Hitler was absolutly retarded...what dod he see in gooks?
they are obviously lesser organisms

>A thread bashing the Chinese
Well, this is new. I thought everyone on 4chins loved all Asians.

How to release trapped gas guys? PLs help

i think you're forgetting about a couple of races m8

I'd make the arguement that you'd rather stay in some random bumfuck place in china vs anywhere in southern africa. I think asians take shame to the next level which is why they do all the stripping of the girls they find cheating. It's very true and ironic that they do not do this to their husbands but the truth of the matter is they can't because the husband is typically the bread winner and if your husband is rich/goverment he litterally has the power to do whatever the fuck he wants anyways.
Do i dare say.. main land china actually needs feminism? i think im having a fucking anyersym

Hitler chose the gook masterrace though. The one that went on and invaded the chimps seen in OP's videos.

any country that has sweatshops where people are forced to work 20 hour days gathering runescape gold to sell for $1/10mil gp to 12 year old murricans has problems

You forfeited your dubs via your lack of knowledge.

00 = your IQ.

Majority of subtitles are saying the chicks slept with other husbands...... so there's nothing wrong. Bitches deserved it.

Chinkfag here, trust me, you don't know the half of it.

but at least we don't let niggers run free in our country. What do you have to say cracker?

>So this is basically all a myth, asians are savage chimps

Of course. Western weebs are all total desperate losers so they flock to gook worship the way white girls mob nigger knobs.

Marry me?

We think Chinese are sophisticated and intelligent but that's because the creme of the crop come here. The rest are stuck there to fuck each other over.

Obviously there is no such thing as a ricenigger master race, they are all cockroaches like turks

It's pretty commonplace that even the anons who have yellow fever despise the Chinese

They're literally the niggers of the Asians.

If my gf cheats on me, it's not the guys fault, the girl clearly is a stupid cunt that needs to be replaced and forgotten.

>greedy
>conniving
>cheap
>would whore their mother for a dollar
Jews of the Orient

Kill all your domestic Muslims and finish off Falun Gong and you'll have my respect. Only China can fight Islam.

Guangdong Zhou motherfucker

I though the Vietnamese were considered the 'niggers of Asia,' but people have also said this about the Koreans.

>Stupid
>Brutish
>Over populates
>Stinks the place up
>And chimps out over stupid shit
Naw, they're niggers.

It's Indonesians that are the likes of the chinks.

>white girls mob nigger knobs.
when will this forced meme end?

never been to vietnam but every viet i've met in an online game has been a severe cunt

Nah, Vietnamese and Koreans are mini Americans.

There is, the ones on those islands whose genepool has not be tainted by mongols and who actually contribute something to the civilized world today (although they are kinda weird).

Both are at fault, but mostly the one who is in a relationship.

>the girl clearly is a stupid cunt that needs to be replaced and forgotten
Totally agree on this, dump the cunt

kek

Is that good or bad?
>I'm going to go with 'bad'

great now I have a new fetish.

me chinese me play joke me put peepee in your coke

Nah, that's great. Those little fuckers love America and want to be just like us. We could use some depots to fuel up in the Pacific when we eventually go stomping around and conquer the world and split it with Russia.

I see.

>we
>stomping
>conquer
Kek

what happens to the men?

Thinks some land whales represent the entire populace.

We've got over 300 million souls over here and a nation founded on individual liberty and freedom. If they wanna be fat fucks, let them. We'll just use their fat to fuel the flames of conquest. Gotta love a grease fire.

High fives.

Dude, ive lived with asians all my life and they are literally he most ignorant, smelly, uncivilized rude criminal and murderous race on the planet... name ONE good thing that came out of asian...

>at least we don't let niggers run free in our country
You do. Your niggers are just the same color as you

Man your japanese or chinese is amazing where do you study? Amazing amazing

High-rise apartment buildings.

isn't there some law in China that makes people not help others?

like if you try to help someone you then are responsible for that someone, so if you are unable to help the person you are blamed for whatever happened

my waifu

and china have 10 soulless bodies for every 1 american. if someone cut you you bleed. it's time to stop acting high and mighty.

>Implying 100 Ching's hold a fucking candle to a trained marine or seal.

We're #1 for a reason Ming Lee, don't forget. Quality over quantity anyday of the week.

sure your country might win but you, your mother and half the people you know will die. keep flexing those muscles.

Kek. Have fun getting past the military. And even if you do. Every American can easily get firearms to defend our nation.

IF you can get your one aircraft carrier from the 60s that still uses analog controls and get some men or jets, they'll be shot down and destroyed by the defense. You're country would crumble in a matter of months.

Not that guy but the chinese ceasing to exist would fuck up most of the world's economy, which would then fuck up the USA.

doesn't matter if 99% of all americans survive, you will die and half you care about. still worth being so smug and feel so superior?

You're right. But can you honestly say they'll be missed?

Yeah. Why do you think I give a shit if I live or not?

You act like that is some trump card that will freeze me in my tracks. We're not immortal we're all gonna die, might as well go out while taking some slanty eyed motherfuckers with me.

Like anyone really needs all those Chinese pre-landfil "manufactured" goods.

it's not a trumph card, im just trying to make you see that you shouldn't speak of war like there wouldn't be casualties on your side. youre not speaking about wiping out bears, these things can and will defend themselves with great success. real wars arent to be taken lightly, people die on both sides.

Try everything we wear and some of what you eat.

I know that. And what I'm saying is get your shit together world. Or else America will step in.

Fuck riceniggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil

Fucking savages, you make africa look like a nice place to live.

if you still want to be on a high horse thinking people on your piece of dirt is better, so be it. just remember that if there is war you will die.

im of course talking about real war here, where the enemy is strong enough to actually fight back on your home soil. usa only makes war with weak countries that cant really fight back so i doubt anything like usa vs china will ever, ever happen.

>the world wars never happened.
I do agree that all they do now is antagonize shitholes for war contracts. It keeps the econmy strong which is fucked.

usa were going to ride the world wars out and wasn't there at the start. that was also almost 100 years ago, germany couldn't exactly deploy into usa as easily as china could do today and weapons wasn't close to as destructive. bringing that up doesn't really carry any weight, it's just fact that usa doesn't do war if the enemy can fight back. remember how crazy the country went just from having two towers collapse? that was nothing like a real war.

it's not a negative, just shows that your leaders have a brain. normal people don't want to die or their mothers to die.

kek

Guys can we cut the shit and just admit we hate every group of people?

Japs are degenerates