Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule...

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.
By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.

Stop talking about it, they might decide Estonia isn't progressive enough.

Proximity to Russia. I don't mean that as a joke; St. Petersburg (one of Europe's biggest metro areas) is only 130km away by road, and there is a lot of trade and commerce.

> they can VOTE ONLINE
> estonia has pro russian goverment

>130 km

>burger in charge of distances in metric system

it's actually 370km away,

From Tallinn. From Narva, it's only 130.

And there isn't much commerce and trade going on between Estonia and Russia, since sanctions and whatnot.
There is a considerable amount of tourism though

Sorry, most Estonians don't consider Narva very Estonian and it's a lost cause

Brawo!

Bravo Estonia

>now Estonian people live better than Greece
not in the real world

Although they do

That's an exaggeration.
I assure you that Italy and Greece are much better with higher living standards than Estonia. The reason why Estonia is fairing well is IT/outsourcing investments and small population.

Somebody put this Russian post back to its right place.

Yes, they do
Don't be angry about it

t. ahmed who couldn't refugee in to estonia

I would rather kill myself than moving to another cold shithole. Northern Europe is so overrated

unlike you i can actually pack my stuff and move to estonia whenever i want

I am a Greek

Although you wouldn't be welcome because they are atheists

if there was a god, russia would not exist

>Greek
fucking shitskin

if there was a god, we would be Catholic or Protestant like all normal countries

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Greek Orthodox Christians are the only real Christians.

>Turkey
>94%
What the fuck?

>orthodox relevance
>Catholic relevance

Absolute bullshit.

That's not what I meant
Pope was always an important figure and he always was much more important than Patriarch

Russia was always more important than Estonia. Where would you like to live?

> Russia was always more important than Estonia.
Ummm, no
It just so happens that when we were at our peak of importance they were one with us

bump

What did he mean by this?

They're atheists. If they were christians, like Pooland, Estonia would be another worthless shithole.

interesting words for a monkey

thanks for a bumb

I shit on Shitstonia

So, this is a completely irrelevant garbage post, yet you post it like the brainless homo you are. It doesn't surprise me that Swedes were needed to subdue, pacify and civilize you mentally ill gays

I shit on Russhitia

So you couldn't come up with anything better and that's why you decided to post this half ass answer like the envious homo you are

Winter War 2017