My mom died in 2015 and I just can't get over it

My mom died in 2015 and I just can't get over it.

>mom was my everything. handled all my problems and took care of me.

>in 2014 she had real problems with her veins because of smoking
>made them amputate her foot
>this was tragic and traumatizing
>but hey she didn't die
>everything goes well but a month later she gets pulmonary embolism
>almost killed her but it didn't
>some time later she gets diagnosed with cancer and immediately starts chemo
>at this point my parents are keeping our family going. me and my brother are continueing life like nothing is really happening
>in august 2014 she beat cancer and we go on holiday
>life seemed careless at that point
>november 2014 she has to go to the hospital because she couldn't talk or move anymore
>gets brain scan
>cancer everywhere in her head and body
>my dad bursts out crying, tells my mom
>dad tells me my mom won't survive and we have to go on with 3 instead of 4 people at some point.
>my life absolutely destroyed at that moment
>prayed like 10 times a day for 3 months in a row to 'something'
>not religious but still, what could I do?
>our family does everything to keep the spirit up. Although my mom was dying she was always happy and optimistic
>my parents created some illusion that we actually could beat cancer twice
>in our hearts we all knew that wasn't possible, but still it was a warming confidence for some time.

>the week my mom died went quick as hell
>cancer destroyed her, at some point she couldn't talk anymore
>my last words with her were about me begging her to eat something.
>she told me 'you, your brother and dad will make it... just the three of you''
>worst moment of my life
>she died in her sleep 16th of february 2015

>life after this is all a blur
>automatic pilot
> little bit that reminds me of my mom I push away because I just can't think or talk about it.
>I want to talk but I cant
>it literally is killing me

First time getting serious on Sup Forums so dont be too hard please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCMunBFFY_A
youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself faggot

lmao

you should have replied to that thread user. it's your fault

kinda laughed tho

not op here, but, are you actually a legitimate person? reassess who you are and think before you type, please. My gut aches knowing what civilisation i am part of

Thanks for that bro. OP here. I kind of expected it but still I had hoped for some cheer-up posts you know. Kinda in a dark place at the moment.

can't say much to help but sorry for your loss op, Sup Forums is a bad place for comfort. hope you can find some good threads for laughs.

your welcome, but user, listen up. Everyone on this planet has their own problems and shit to deal with, but I'm not gonna lie here on my ass and watch you (as another dude) feel like they are trapped in the 'dark place', you say 'at the moment', which is good because you know that the bad feeling is temporary. I can promise you dude, and you can promise yourself cause you're no dummy - as cliche as this sounds, there's always light on the other side - i can't understand what you're going through, but don't worry because Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

I feel sorry for you brother. The only thing I could advice you now is to be strong and carry on. Life can be like this but it is important you get up everytime you fall down. Never give up. Be very strong and tough. Do not look to the world for forfillment because it won't give you that.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCMunBFFY_A

Thanks man. Its just that it feels like i'm stuck in the moment. I can't hope for better days or even a better tomorrow because my mindset is so stuck you know? I just dont know what to do about it. I want to talk, but I can't, and that is slowly getting me really depressed.

A heavy loss will change you, user. It hurts incredibly to lose a parent. It takes years, but I promise you it will get better. My gf lost her father due to lungcancer, in the end he was screaming every night from the pain, or he was fucked up on the sedation. The first 2 years are the worst, after that it'll slowly get bettter. You'll still have bad days though. It's normal, it fucking sucks to lose someone you love. I heard reading about the subject mourning can give you some peace, as you will recognise your mourning process and learn slowly how to handle the situation. Visiting a psychologist might help, but some people don't like that.

Eckhart Tolle is a fool. Rule no.1 of life: if you have a gift you shouldn't ask for money. He has made millions of his book. He basically just copies the way of the monks. But yes, he is a start to 'self enlightenment' i guess, good shout user.

Yeah, of course. My best friend and life coach (i could nearly say)whose mother died of cancer, and younger brother got knocked down too had it tough, although he went through 10 years of alcoholism and hardship I can PROMISE you, it made him a better person in the end for coming out of it. and you WILL come out of it. Take a breath and relax - I suffer from severe GAD and depersonalisation disorder and have experience depression. If you want some advice from me with regards to getting yourself out of a bad place i would say first of all:

(assuming i know nothing about you)
>keep active
>keep focused
>eat clean
>exercise plenty
>get into the mountains and hike
>do a bit of meditation and look at yourself as a person, define where you want to go, want to be etc
>you came from your mother, let her legacy live on.
>make visions because reality
>start a business, have a purpose, get some goals
>meditate, do yoga
>swim
>run
>jog
>forest walks
>meet people
>read books
>grow ingredients

but above all else, do not forget that (at the very least) I (a random guy, a dot in our world population) will be thinking of you all the way from ireland, good night and keep moving

That last part got me, thanks my friend. Have a great night yourself. very gratefull!

everybody loses people

its a part of life

everyone you know will die

theres time to live while you can

A big loss comes with big changes. Just keep going with your life and always remember that she wanted you to grow. Its not easy so take your time, but never ever surrender. The good things are everywhere, you just have to pay some attention and the tomorrow will be bright again.

dont be such a fucking pussy.

my mom turned into a piece of shit and now i dont even like her, shes not worth liking and the second you forgive her or try to be nice to her, she fucks you in the ass, so its literally 2 for 1 on having to hate her.

my dad i loved, took away alot of me that i lose him.....but he's so fucked up in the head emotionally and doesnt want to spend time with you or too fucked up to stand it or handle anything, who even knows.... so i havnt even bothered to try to see or talk to him since it turns into more than its worth....

ya, dieing probably isnt even the worst, and ive been kind of fine, you just grow the fuck up and accept things and grow a bit cold, aka reality. i dont come on b bitching about it. grow some nuts n shit, eat your fuckin food and enjoy the shithole, welcome to earth.

shut up, faggot

tl;dr this poster is a faggot

Cold is an understatement but the fact your response is like this proves that everyone has their own way of dealing with things. Thanks for your opinion, i will keep it in mind, as non subtile as it is, I still appreciate it bro.

Be everything that your mom was to you. Choose who you share her gift with.

Thanks man, thats really touching

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0&app=desktop