What are your thoughts on hunters?

What are your thoughts on hunters?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/faf.12010/abstract)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are for the most part morons who I would gladly watch burn to death, however this is not any different from the general population.

I have no respect for trophy hunters shooting endangered animals for sport.
But people who hunt and actually use the meat and hides then I'm okay with that.

Unless they use what they kill, fucking bell tips.

but the dead animal gets used by animals and insects anyway

who the fuck hunts giraffes i'd pound that jail bait

>everyone but me is stupid

They make way too many threads on Sup Forums about how killing animals in the wild is "fun", using exactly OPs picture. So fuck off.

WHO THE FUCK WOULD WANT A GIRAFFE SANDWICH??? FUCKING STUPID!!

Don't care, fuck off.

I think it's awesome fuck animals if they had the chance they would kill and eat you

Still hunters who go after deer and other common critters and eat them afterward are fine... trophy hunters however are pretty grotesque.

hunting is good. self-sufficiency is good. going to an african lodge to shoot a pasture animal, not so good.

They stopped a ant invasion so they pretty cool

Trips tell the truth

I was hoping someone would make a HunterxHunter joke.

>Hunters
Make it sporting. Use a boar spear, crossbow, bow, or single shot bolt action at the very most.

Don't use any of that bullshit gear like the invisiblinds or remote control guns.

If you want to hide in a tree, climb up there yourself, don't bring a ladder or tree stand.

Clean your own game after you kill it.

Most importantly, eat what you kill, don't leave any garbage or trace of yourself in the woods behind you.

Hunting is about getting closer to your primal side, remembering where you stand in the circle of life, its not about using fancy gadgets to kill something then leave.

This year I'll be deer hunting. If I kill one I'll fuck it and post for all of Sup Forums to enjoy.

they are all gay
but they are too afraid to come out of the closet
so they kill to show dominance

gayer than flower

same

Any hunter that doesn't use a bow and arrow are fucking faggots. Find a different hobby. Shits boring as shit.

if someone is out there to put meat on the table they should have every right to every single advantage they can get.

For food/population control - good
For fun/ego-stroking - burn in hell

I'll agree that if you are doing it for food then yes. Use whatever you want.

If you are doing it for fun, then make it sporting, and still bring the meat home for later consumption.
Or gifts. Fresh game makes a pretty awesome gift to most people.

>only use my retard tools.
>that'll put some hair on your chest.

I'm a hunter. We usually leave the corpses behind - but the meat never goes to waste, it feeds the ecosystem. You don't *have* to eat or harvest what you kill.

I'm also a trophy hunter. What you idiots don't realize is that we bring a LOT of money into impoverished areas, when we hunt big cats and other rare game.

I burn mice does this make me a bad person

Someone will do the same to your daughter one day

I'd bang that one.

Fixed and I have a son nigger.

0/10 trol

That bitch better eat that giraffe.

this

What are you, gay?

Hunting for food is okay.
Hunting for sport should be outlawed.

bah fuck you. I'll hunt the way I want to hunt.

I respect people who hunt for their own meat a great deal. I'm trying to learn how to do so effectively myself.

Cool dudes and dudettes.

Most murderers begin with killing or torturing animals.

Giraffe's head is doing more good on some guy's wall than it is is on the end if a long neck rating fucking leaves.

They taste like chicken

I hunted a couple of times its not 4 everybody i guess but its a ok sport in general.

Gotta be better than the arch faggots hunting Pokeymans.

Do you have any idea how much revenue that kind of hunting generates for the local africans...also, they couldn't give one fuck about the animals they see by the hundreds (probably) every single day. It's just us cry baby Americans that anthropomorphize those animals into something they aren't. So, in short, Fuck em.

Any nudes?

they are an integral part of a civilized society. It is still 1604, right?

>implying factory farming is superior to hunting

As an avid fisherman who comes from a fishing/hunting, I am totally fine with hunters who kill animals to eat (deer, birds, other non-endangered animals, etc). I was raised to only kill what I was going to eat, and I swore to never kill endangered animals. To kill an animal you must do it respectfully.

But people who hunt lions and giraffes and shit are doing it for the pure act of killing. They can go fuck themselves. "I'm gonna kill a lion! That'll make me feel manly!" No, you fucking manlet, it doesn't. Now you should probably go back to your shitty apartment and address the fact that you're getting cucked by your wife.

The only ppl upset at hunting are white middle to upper class younger ppl who live in urban areas.

so, educated people. you make a fair point

This, pretty much. I'm the guy from

You are so fucking full of shit.

good point.

but do you have any idea how little i care about "local africans"?

I mean, I don't either but if we're talking about people vs. Animals then the animals can go fuck themselves.

Deer hunting, duck hunting and fishing are fine and fun activities and make for even better cookout with family, however assholes who hunt more than they need or hunt rare game are the most vile pieces of shit on Earth.

Depends on the hunter, is he one that hunts for food and furs? or just hunts to fucking hunt?

oh, people?

i thought we were talking about africans.

my bad.

Explain.
inb4 some vegan propaganda bullshit

Big game trophy hunters are insufferable douchetards

Normal, "Imma gonna shoot a deer and eat it" hunters tend to be decent people who care a lot about the wilderness.

I'd even go as far to say that they are even lower than pedophiles and slave traffickers. At least you can blame pedophiles on being sick fucks with Warped minds and slave traffickers on being greedy scumbags but rare game hunting aids no one and is the most superfluous vice.

/thread

I can't even legally hunt with a spear in CA. It's considered cruel and inhumane. Some weapons can only be used depending on the season. Want to use a crossbow during archery season in CA? Illegal. Have to do it during general rifle season. Might as well use the bolt gun. What are hunting laws? I love people spouting noise about things they know nothing about.

/thread right there

i would go out and hunt them

who would find out? its africa, people are animals too.

Hell yeah

All the meat and hide from those exotic hunts go to the local Africans. They make a lot of money off hunters because they are paid to guide the hunt and butcher the meat. The guide tells the hunter which animal they are allowed to shoot because the locals know how to properly manage their herds. It's not like you just get off a plane and shoot whatever you want. There are rules to follow in being a hunter. Lots and lots of rules. Poachers can suck a dick though fuck them.

Any nudes?

that's gonna make a really cool suit jacket and pants as well as some gloves and an overcoat

who the fuck would be proud of hunting a giraffe? no skill at all involved in that; they're huge and generally dont run away from people

EDGELORD
this time the hunter has become the hunted

This film not yet rated

This, and managing the herd means aged out animals (who are going to die soon anyway) or genetically over represented

>I love people spouting noise about things they know nothing about.
This. So much this. This actually reminds me of a story.

>retarded tools
Bitch you can buy some pretty sweet spears online these days

>i work in a small wild game butcher shop
>season starts tomorrow in my state
>process about 2000 total a year
>personally skin and butcher 200-300
>in general hunters are dicks for somereason
>alot of really poor people come in because killing an animal to feed your white trash familly is hella cheaper than buying shit salmonila meat from walmart
>the only time i get pissed is when they dont take care of their meat properly and they waste it
>or are bad shots and have blown off multiple legs
>mfw i have never killed anything bigger than an insect and people think that im a great white hunter

Sorry CA fags. I live in Florida where there is year round hog hunting.

Enjoy your droughts, wildfires, and yes means yes laws

you wouldnt eat giraffe if given the chance?

>implying trophy hunts dont get eaten

There's nothing wrong with responsible hunting to help control a population of stupid animals that are inevitably going to die in the wild anyways.

Tl;dr, hunting is a necessary evil.

/thread

that's the difference between legal and illegal hunting

I like you, guy

faggot detected, spears are badass. That's the reason they have been used since the early days of mankind

I'm the user from I have a story that goes along with this thread.

>couple of years ago
>fishing for flounder with relatives
>get back to the dock with a decent amount of flounder for my family/friends
>dock is public access
>begin cleaning fish
>see lady pull up in her car
>back to cleaning fish
>crazy cunt OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
>nearly cut my finger off from the surprise
>"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
>get pissed
>"The fuck does it look like, lady?"
>she's taken back a bit
>"This is so inhumane! How can you do this?"
>at first it doesn't register
>"How can you kill defenseless creatures like this? Fish can feel pain too, asshole."
>I look over to my relatives who were cleaning the boat
>they're just sitting back and watching the show
>little did this bitch know I was in college to become a fishery biologist
>I explain to her that fish are not able to feel pain (onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/faf.12010/abstract)
>I explain to her how the local Flounder fishery is entirely sustainable, and that these fish are all of legal size
>she tries to salvage what she can of her argument
>"Well it doesn't make it right!"
>"Why?"
>"Because you're killing animals!"
>"Explain to me why I shouldn't be doing that."
>she couldn't come up with anything
>eventually, she just ends with "Fuck you, you sadist asshole." and stomps back to her car
>drives away in her car
>vegan bumper sticker
>that's when I realize that his cunt only pulled up in her car because she saw me cleaning the fish and she wanted to yell at me for it

These people are the ones calling hunters/fisherman "morons", yet they are trying to criticize something they know nothing about.

I prefer warrior

Not in CA. I live in NJ. CA sucks in terms of hunting laws.

no

why would you shoot a giraffe? That's not even cool, what a fag.

You fags do realize that most african 'safari' style hunts are for conservation right? Sometimes one animal has to die to benifit the herd. They often cost tens of thousands or dollars to participate in, most of that money goes to the game preserve to continue funding conservation, and lots of time(not all the time) the meat is donated to local villagers. The hunts are very controlled and the guides pick which animal you pay to shoot, which are almost always males or females past breeding potential, or they are old and on their way out, or are animals that have become agressive and are becoming a problem. Without hunters funding conservation there are LOTS of species that would already be extinct. Hunters are the ones who fund wildlife conservation because they want to be able to continue hunting. Groups like ducks unlimited, pheasants forever, quail unlimited, and big game hunting organizations are responsible for the restoration of habitat and reintroduction of deminished species throughout north america, as well as other places.

People have to eat faggit, even that protein-less salad you try and survive on, was a living organism once.

>hypocrisy

I think hunters are people who track and shoot animals.

Kek pretty much this

>gold, fucking hate those assholes
wanted to ask something about fishing. I have no idea about it, how do you know where to find the fish?

I love camping and hunting but live in a very desertic area, huge plains and mountains (we get around 40°C on a normal summer day and it sometimes escalates to much more). So there isn't much water around, i know how to catch the fish i can see on a little river but i have no idea how fishing on a boat is like

>trophy hunting
no amount of shooting animals from safe distances on different continents can help their insecurities

There is year round hog hunting in CA though. It's the only hunting that's worth it where I live. Other than upland game birds. Enjoy your elitism

I'd rather have a fire mage but survival hunter is pretty decent too

they're pretty cool guys

nah that's a tracker.

/thread