Well australia, how does it feel to lose to a 3rd world country

Well australia, how does it feel to lose to a 3rd world country

If we won it would've been considered racist and islamophobic.

>racist and islamophobic
>Kek
I would expect that sort of sportsmanship from America if it had enough skills to play cricket

Not quite as bad as it would feel to live there.

>losing to pakis

> be paki
> win tourney against australia in bag jumping

lame

Here's a snow man I made to cheer you up

It snows there?

In northen ares and cities on higher altitude.

I thought Pakistan was like the ME.

why does it have turds for eyes?

Its in southasia. The second highest mountain and longest mountain range is here

Which cities?

This desu

Im in Quetta, it happens in Abbottabad and further areas

>tfw Bro tier Sikh

>mfw pakis here unironically think they're descended from Arabs

>losing to emus
>losing to paki
will they ever recover?

>>mfw pakis here unironically think they're descended from Arabs
Who would want to willingly be descended from Arabs anyway? It'd be my biggest shame.

And post turban

No derailing of thread faggots.

Pakis descended from pajeets

>pakistan
non-nation state that I like to call Meme nations. Before the 20th century there was literately no such thing as a Paki or Pakistan.

>The name Pakistan literally means "land of the pure" in Urdu and Persian. It is a play on the word pāk meaning pure in Persian and Pashto[44] while the suffix -stān is a Persian word meaning place of, cognate with the Sanskrit word sthāna (Devanagari:स्थान [st̪ʰaːnə]).[45]

>It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never,[46] using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan.[47][48][49]

You can find most of these ethnicity in neighboring India. India is actually another Meme nation, there is also no such as an Indian. There are hundreds of languages and a myriad of ethnicity that have no relation to each-over, the northern half speaks Indoyan languages while the Southern half doesn't. The only thing that has brought these completely different groups of people together is being conquered by the same banner, be it Persian or British. India, Pakistan, etc are just continuations of the colonies that preceded them, they were created when the Europeans came, it's just that the Europ have left and now the natives are in control. Germany is a nation of the Germans, Greece is a nation of the Greeks, Mongolia is a nation of the Mongols, Japan is a nation of the Japanese, Pakistan and virtually all other post-colonial nations are nations of Memes.

But there is no such thing as a Paki or an Indian.

And if I had my way, pakistan and india would both be dissolved into dozens of nation-states, Punjabistan for the Punjab's. Sikhistan for the Sikh's. Pashtunistan for the Pashtun's etc etc.

If only to preserve peace.

But Sikhs can be Punjabi

Not an argument.

And Bosnians can be Serbs but they're also in different countries. Culture is just as important as ethnicity, like how Jews are in there own country despite being 100% white/germanic.

I said no derailing thread, stay relevant or gtfo faggot

he's staying relevant to the board dumb paki
if you want to discuss your gay little sport

>cricket

boring and retarded as fucking shit

Stay relevant to the thread stupied brit. He's spamming shit tier copy pasta

How do you even watch and enjoy those games

>The second highest mountain
That is the Aconcagua mountain in Argentina, just behind the Everest

A lot more exciting than baseball

I don't, the whole country loves it but I find it boring

>behind the himalaya sistem
You are right, sorry paki-chan

I thought baseball was cool when I played it in a NES simulator, later I watched real game between random american teams and was bored as fuck. Nothing happened.

Pls watch our sport big strong American

>our