twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the newbie my favorite bunny

That's me! Cute bunny

Also super cute

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGS?

Very cute

my parents let me watch disney as a kid

>Modules in Medicine
Meant molecules, heh, must be getting tired.

Medical illustration sounds pretty fascinating though.

so i got a genuine question.
as somebody who never ventures into these "fur" threads im curious, whats the allure?
why not go full beastiality or full homosapien?

also whats the difference between "g"fur and "s"fur and whatever others im forgetting?

Evenin' pervs. How's everyone?

I don't like sex with animals.

Well for me I don't like proper animals. It's the human part of fur that appeals to me, feral is disgusting to me and also the fact that the majority of them are drawn as the perfect woman. Perfect bodies, perfect tits, perfect ass, perfect pussy etc. You don't really see that anywhere else but fur.

then don't fuck blacks

see that makes more sense. So far it's been an interesting four years. I particularly loved the cadaver lab
Just like someone the patterns and how exotic these images can look

>also whats the difference between "g"fur and "s"fur and whatever others im forgetting?
It's secret code. Only the world's most intelligent people can decipher it. You're clearly not one of them.

RACIST

hentai does the same thing though.
i dont understand where the animal interest comes into play.

i just never cared enough to look into it.
im sure with minimal lurking id figure it out.
but i came to this thread to ask questions. its not likely ill develop this interest personally.

I fucking hate hentai. I can't stand how they all have to play that innocent UGU~~~~~ ONI CHANU! shit. Annoys the fuck out of me. Also it's censored, fuck that. The art isn't as good either.

That picture. Is beautiful. I need a good filename for it.

S/fur is straight fur while g/fur is gay fur and to answer your other question it's basically the same thing with hentai, it's our ideal, the silky smooth fur, the cuddleness. Also most furries find beastiailty to be disgusting

Shhh, it's okay.
Leave the thinking to the smart people. You just keep on flipping those burgers.

No idea, dude.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABCtU6NB_xs

Y r u fapping on this? It's just humans looking like foxes

>humans looking like foxes
That's why

for the same reason you fap to traps. I like it

But I'd like sex with this animal.

censoring, art style, and dialog all depend on the artist.
although yeah i can agree its rare to find the type to fit those standards.
i can get what you mean up until that last part.
what separates "furries" from "zoos"?
projecting much?

But y must they look like foxes?

"A picture worth 1000 s-furs" will have to do for now.

the implication here is that all the educated people don't have jobs.

I've yet to see any hentai I've found appealing. So here I am, fapping to fur.

Right, because the workforce is comprised primarily of burger flippers.

Furries like anthro animals while zoos like feral, which for example is a straight up fox

>BUT WHYYYYYY
just accept that anytime you ask anyone why something turns them on, when you don't agree, that there is no possible response that will satisfy you.

Look if you don't find it sexy then you probably won't get it. Also not everything is a fox

How did you guys come to find out that you are furries?

fair enough.
so the humanoid characteristics is what does it for you? but certain animal.. qualities are the attraction?

not always foxes

anytime someone asks you why you find something erotic, link them this video and offer no other explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Furries are all about anthropomorphic art. Anthros, specifically. 3-5 for most furries. Some people enjoy 6 "anthros" but they are a fringe fetish, and many people do not speak kindly of them in the furry community. Same with "cub" art.

and the unemployed populace is comprised primarily of millennials with degrees.

More of a fan of linking this.
youtu.be/Uu_kBTbbulQ

so what are generally acceptable levels of.. "anthro"? in the furry community?

Hung out on b see fur thread decide to lurk. Holy fuck that's hot and well done. The rest is history
I have a thing for owls because I love the shape of their face

Two legs, fur, mental capacity of a person.

Just a person with animal traits attached to them, really.

i feel like there probably isnt one clear answer for why people are furries.

I blame oblivion.

like everything it's on a sliding scale between human and an animal.
One more time. It's a sort of fetish some people have a root or a reason some people just find it hot.

Could imagine so.
I'm only a year in myself, so there's still a lot ahead of me.
Pretty sure I'll be having my own cadaver labs this year coming. Quite curious to see how it'll go.

I'm wishy washy with both. I like anthro furs that look more anime esq like the renamons Ive posted and I do like some feral as long as they looks like this pic related. But yeah it's just that I find fur more exotic than regular human sex due to the roast beef vagoos and pancake tits I've seen. And find the smooth/catoony/anime vibe fur gives more enticing

Almost ran one of these over earlier. Any cute Mink girls out there?

Sorry man, don't have any.

hot dam that op

Alright everyone I have a question. Should it be considered unreasonable for a partner of 5 years to basically refuses to return oral?

It was wonderful except for the chemicals made my eyes water and my sinuses burn if I worked too long. It was also so cool somedays I had to take a break to warm my hands back up.
I need to go look now