Guitar thread. checkem. sadly i sold the dark blue strat and bought an ibanez RG. what does Sup Forums play?

guitar thread. checkem. sadly i sold the dark blue strat and bought an ibanez RG. what does Sup Forums play?

heres the RG

Cheapest guitar in the store, kind of regret it because Acoustics are far better, atleast for my style, what ever.

That is an acoustic.

Ambidextrous reporting.

I play a Jackson Kelly JS32 with Jackson humbuckers.
Only difference between mine and this is that mine is silver.

> 9 guitars
> 5 of them are electric
> 1 is a bass
> shitty Fender electric guitar solid state amp

I live with my mom and earn miminum wage at a bar. Fucking sue me.

That's no fucking excuse. Stop buying so many guitars and buy a decent amp. Those 4 electrics probably sound like literal ass when you plug them in and your bass probably sounds even worse when you plug it up to that starter-guitarist piece of shit.

Also. The fender isn't my gigging amp.

This is an ok amp for gigging at best.

I love that marr tele. Why the fuck is it left handed

oh nice man i plan to get the same but in white - or another - these are my 3 choices

i have a shitty fender started kit atm been playing for 5months now, want to get into playing metal
for now i've experimeted with stoner rock and some ballads

how is the jackson humbucker? i might get some EMG pickups thoe

>only diff in kelly and dktx - dktx already has EMG pickups, both are basswood
>ibanez is mahogany
>gib advice

It was £50 from a pawn shop. Not a real fender, but loved the colour. It's set up for right handed palyers since this pic.

*players.

1/3
Epiphone wilshire 66 reissue
Carvin bolt

EMG pickups don't sound good on their own. They sound good when you equip a compressor and a clean boost pedal to your amp.
Unless you want to pay out the ass for 2 pedals and those meme pickups, get a Jackson JS32 with Jackson humbuckers.

2/3
ESP LTD Ninja 600

it's starter alright i got it in my starter kit and it sounds like shit - the gain is so fucked or maybe mine is broken

i'm might buy the jackson kelly after 2-3months

and for amp my friends recomended MARSHALL MG15CFX or Marshall MG30CFX

overall i want to play thrash and death

Forgot your pic you silly goose!

He probably meant steel string

Been building a late 70's replica Lynn Ellsworth/Charvel neck for one of my strats.

Scored a vintage non-fine tuner floyd and rare vintage schaller double tab tuners for it, so I'm kinda stoked.

Ibanez archtop
fender hellcat
ESP eclipse
epi SG
70s hummingbird copy
Dean edge 4
80s status lp copy

only ashton bass amp
peavey rage

saving sheckels for a cheap cab and tiny terror

come at me faggots
inb4 chibson love
inb4 elistist brand whoring

No, it's a classical. No fret markers, no strap pins, no pick guard, no 6 steel strings, have to push twice as hard to play cords, fat neck, etc.

And it has a uniq sound that I don't like that much.

The guitar in question

thats sexy

does it djent ?

Taylor Big Baby.
Best guitar I've owned as a fingerstyle player.
Not so great for strumming though.

Lol, your friends are fucking retarded. Get a Peavey 6505 or 5150. I recommend the 6505.

i had a floyd on a gio what a pain in the arse to initially tune if you gauge up or down strings
also it had not lockers

I play this Mexican fender tele through a 90s twin. Pedals are DL4, small clone, crybaby wah, tube screamer, strymon blue sky, and phase 90.

Fuck I miss my PRS, it was a 92 CE24, played it through a dual rec and it sounded like old incubus.

Yeah, it is built well too. the only issue is the rosewood fretboard is kinda shitty.

I set my floyds up to not float, so I don't have that problem when initially tuning. They only dive; no up-pull.

I cut the nut shelf and drilled/reamed the rear mounting holes after that pic, but it's there.

Loved that guitar. Fag brother stepped on it accidentally at a music festival

Ibanez GRG121DX
Ibanez Jem

700-800EU for amp damn

Also, with any amp that you get, equip a clean booster pedal with it. For the love of God nobody knows how important those are.

I can honestly say i never really used the floyd
but it was good to learn how to set it up

No it has a 24 3/4 scale length as opposed to 25 1/2 on a strat or 27 on some 7 strings so you would have to use heavy strings to keep it from being noodly. It was the michael amott signature model and I believe he kept it in C standard.

I've never owned a starter kit. The amp is a fender super champ x2. Does everything want for practice and studio recordings.
I use a peavey for live stuff.

Custom archtop made by Yunzhi.

3/3 my favs

I fucking love it. What do you run it through user?

Polytone Mini Brute with a holy grail reverb pedal and a hum debugger by electro harmonix. Kent Armstrong floating slimbucker and flat wound strings give it a nice clean and warm tone.