- Clark Kent investigating Batman in Gotham
- More Clark and Lois scenes
- Lois investigating Wally Keefe
- Jena Malone's deleted role
- A little more Bruce and Alfred
- Possibly a scene of Lex when he was younger
- Clark having a nightmare about the battle of Metropolis
- Clark looking for his mom after he returns from the mountains
- Lex Luthor communion (already released)
- Longer and more violent action scenes
- Extended Knightmare
- Some scenes possibly re-arranged and re-edited

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TjgsnWtBQm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll still be shit.

Already a masterpiece, can't wait to see how much greater it can get.

It's a masterpiece of artistic vision, but as a film it is lacking in a few areas. This director's cut should remedy most if not all those issues.

>More Clark and Lois scenes
>Lois investigating Wally Keefe

>2 months away
>posts this shit everyday

>tfw it'll be available sooner online
>already have my copy pre-ordered but will have to watch it early to get involved in the new analysis threads

>R rated

Fingers crossed for some Amy boobies.

Snyder already confirmed it will be mostly action scenes for the R-rating. Batman shooting a guy in the back of his head, etc.

Who's jena playing as?

Im a purist

I will have to somehow avoid all spoilers from the digital release

I will enjoy the purest of avant garde cape cinema in 4K at home.

>31 minutes of extra Snyder bullshit that is probably worse than what actually made the cut in the movie, in a film that's already absurdly bloated

will anyone except DC turboautists actually watch this?

Everybody who buys the movie since it's the main version of the film that is being pushed

So what scene gives it the R rating? Will we see Bruce getting raped in prison?

>Superman is now a blood-thirsty demon

Eww, no thanks senpai

>not wanting every second of Amy you can get

>Batman shooting a guy in the back of his head

Can't wait for the butthurt from this.

Well, he raped him!

lol
dckeks will be saying that this version would've made 2X at theater than civil war

That communion scene was really cool/creepy

Haven't watched the Original cut but that scene they released made me glad that I'm waiting for the ULTIMATE Cut

What about the Steppewolf scene?

>MORE dream sequences
I hate Snyder so much

the movie was shit

>Rated R

YES

Finally the only thing holding a lot of these comic movies back is that they have to water it down for the kiddies and sensitive bitches

Movie will go from 8/10 to 9.5/10 probably

>extended Knightmare

She fucking sucks as Lois. She's not that attractive and looks nothing like Lois Lane.

you fucking turd, you take that back RIGHT NOW

Just watched 1978 Superman. It's so much better than both MoS and BvS.

Why are you shilling this movie so hard?

And how come no one ever accuses this movie of being shilled?

Is it just because it was badly reviewed?

But Christopher Reeves isn't dark and brooding enough, it's not realistic. And turning back time to save Lois? He should have just killed Lex instead, like a real person would.

I'm fucking HYPE!

GET FUCKING HYPE!

Good FUCKING lawd, what THE FUCK is this shit. Why have I never seen this picture before.

loving the extended dreams idea.

is jena malone robin?

.I'm pumped for this but you're all shills

I doubt it'll change much. I probably won't see it, but I'll at least watch the deleted scenes when they get uploaded to youtube to see if it does fix anything.

One thing I really think should have changed was moving Luthor getting access to the ship and Zod's body to after the senate bombing, using the event to frame Superman for it and push the government to fund/support his countermeasures against Superman, which involve ship/Zod access.

>is jena malone robin?

Barbara.

C A P E K I N O unleashed

can't wait to see based Snyder's full on take for C A P E K I N O

GET HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPP

If half those rumors are true, it sounds like it's all I hope for.

OP here

The only thats pure rumour AFAIK is the Metropolis nightmare.

Everything else is either confirmed to exist (ie known to have been shot, thus may possibly be in the UC) or confirmed directly by Snyder

Barbara Gordon, aka Batgirl/Oracle.

Also, it's believed she was the wounded comrade that Bruce was pulling along briefly in the Knightmare.

I wonder if there is a scene with her in Gotham (maybe Clark meets her) AND she is in the Knightmare

I love the old Donner films for what they were - mostly mindless, feel-good escapism, but the character has so much more to offer than that.

I mean, not to rain on anyone's parade here or anything, but doesn't turning back time just enough to save Lois but not far enough to prevent the nukes in the first place kind of make him a bit of a selfish asshole?

That's why it's mindless escapism, by the way. There's nothing wrong with it, just don't think about it too much.

I've never seen any of those old movies but was Superman capable of stopping a nuke?

I'd dig that.

Also, anyone up for some world-building speculation?

Yes, in the movie, he stops one, but isn't fast enough to stop the other. It nukes the San Andreas fault, triggering earthquakes and floods across the western U.S. Superman flies around in Super-first-responder mode dealing with the consequences, culminating in him flying down into the fault and stopping the quakes, but while he's doing that, Lois's car gets caught and buried in a rock slide and she dies.

Supes basically "reverses time" far enough to save Lois, but nothing else.

So how can he reverse time?

They show him zipping around the Earth at super-speed and you see the Earth's rotation reverse. You can either read that as him literally "turning back the clock," or him traveling faster than light and it's only him moving backwards through time, which would mean that there would be two "Supermans" in the world at that point.

Like I said, it's best not to think about it too much.

I err umm. Okay. But if there could be two Supermen, then they could go for more and stop the nukes altogether.

Here you go.

youtu.be/TjgsnWtBQm0

Is that the voice of Jor-El telling his invincible son to stop?

They could also play prestige and have one of them be clark and one of them be supes.
And change occasionally.

You could always show people both at the same time if they start to figure out that supes is clark kent.

You guessed it!

It's also why it's a bad idea to ever make time travel look easy.

>even more/longer nightmare sequences
Jesus christ why?
Those scenes were made only to put them in trailers.

Time travels solves all problems and is not messy at all!

Sort of like Peter Parker and Ben Reilly. Cloning - another terrible idea to introduce to your superhero story.

Ben Reilly in Salt Lake City was great though.

I want the bluray to come out so we get higher quality Evans edits.

That really was a great arc. I even liked Kane.

Good writers can write any concept well.
But yeah I wouldn't trust snyder or anyone who writes superhero shit to tackle any complex concept.

They should all just stay with cookie cutter stories and not try anything that could be hard to think about.
And I am not being sarcastic here. Comic books are for children.

The man just said don't think about it too much, twice, and here you are still thinking about it too much.

>Kane meets cute cop girl
>Kane gets laid
>turns into a hideous abomination right after
Being Kane is suffering.
But what if...

Amazingly, they have a chance to do the Flash's time travel and not make it plot-breaking.

I, among a few other folks around here, think that it was a one-off thing involving Kryptonian dream tech and generating a wormhole just big enough to communicate through. Furthermore, I'm starting to believe that one of the limiting factors is that the Flash's speed alone wasn't enough to open the portal and that they needed another exotic energy source do it. If they're smart, it will be something very hard to come by.

Did you get it? The rock?

Knightmare directly leads to Justice League

thought she had 3 legs for a minute there...

>adding more run-time to an already bloated movie
>with scenes that in no way fix the problems the movie has
Thanks for nothing Snyder

It seems like they cut out a bunch of superman scenes and saturated the entire film with batman brooding

The rumour last year was that WB execs wanted there to be more Batman and less Superman because Batman sells better.

Seems like it was true and they forced the movie to be edited down to focus more on Batman

Yeah, what we got amounted to Batman's, Lex's, and the world's reaction to Superman, but not so much Superman himself.

I was fine with that, because it helps answer Perry's question from MoS, but the editing really was an act of butchery from all indications.

Does the Ultimate Cut remove Wonder Woman from the movie, complete with her watching trailers of the upcoming DC Extended Universe movies, or at the very least recast Gal Gadot?

Yes

I don't believe you.

Kill yourself

Yeah but they recast her as Whoopi Goldberg.

Dcuck cant accept the movie has flaws

>DLC the movie

Which will be dkeks and dcucks

>tfw with all these DC movies bombing and being critically panned we'll never start getting Elseworlds movies

>I'll still be shit
cool story bro

BvS is the worst super hero movie since X-Men 3. prove me wrong

>>More Clark and Lois scenes

Please god, no. Please no. Please.

Go start an "X3 is shit" thread. See how long it lasts.

KEEEYNAW IS UPON US!!

>Clark having a nightmare
>Extended Knightmare

Why do you even come to this thread to leave such a shit comment? Nobody is asking you to watch it.

marlels are in panic mode because they know in 2 months no one will even talk about their little civil war movie, meanwhile BvS discussion will be revitalized and last well into the year.

>She's probably naked underneath

Yes, yes we will!

Who else ITT beat my ordering time?

>meanwhile BvS discussion will be revitalized and last well into the year.

Master HYPE reporting in

so you disagree?

BvS discussion already outweight Marlel shitposting and its 2 months older.

>LOOK WE FIXED IT
>BUY IT AGAIN PLEASE

Warner plz

I like your theory

>probably

She's only wearing that robe, user.

Superhero movies all suck. Lmao at all you fuckheads who like that garbage

>fixed it
>more like we gutted it here's Snyder's work

>Quick, how do we save this clusterfuck of a movie?
>I know, we make it even longer
Nothing can fix the shitty climax of the fight between Batman and Superman.
Luthor will still be Joker light.

>Clark
>Clark
>Clark looking at his mom
>Lois
>Superman

Where the fuck is my Batman? where the fuck is he?!

>mfw i realize everyone's probably naked underneath their clothes