Found a wallet on the way home. trips decide what i do with it

found a wallet on the way home. trips decide what i do with it.

Give it back tyronne

Don't be a nigger

Start a new life in México with the id name

Return it to the address on the "OLD" Wa ID.

Return it

having to replace all the shit in your wallet sucks. If you want to keep the money go ahead but return everything else

Return it retard

post cc number and security code

That washington ID is so old, b8t

This.

Keep the money if any and return everything else. Don't be a nigger.

rape it first with your glorious penis

post credit card info

Cobain an hero'd years ago, phaggot op.

B8

Print this thread out. Fold it up, and put it in the wallet. If you need to, screenshot this thread and print it at your local library, using money from the wallet.

If it has a debit card, take it to the bank that the debit card is from. If not, or if that bank is too far away, drop it in a mailbox.

Lol kurt cobains license

Protip: that style of I'd hasn't been issued in WA in 15 years or more.

Return it to the person on the identification card.

this. Just be a decent citizen and give it back to the guy. Be a bro and keep the cash in there, or even better leave him $5 and a note. If he lives nearby and seems like a cool dude get a beer with him.

to add, 2 aussie guys made news a few months ago when they found an iphone dropped in the park. when they checked the photos on it they saw new baby pics so they snapchatted a bunch of videos to the guy's family congratulating him on becoming a dad.

week later the guy gave them a case of beer each as reward (like $50 a case in Aus by the way) and now they're 3 best mates instead of 2.