Why don't you like the front bottoms Sup Forums?

why don't you like the front bottoms Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkees_discography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

>not knowing the front bottoms
I thought this board was actually on the cutting edge

>"Haha you don't indie rock band #2342 that makes you a loser!"
fuck off

>this is the state of Sup Forums in 2016

no you're just new

>calling me new but literally doesn't know the front bottoms

cringe

I like Talon of The Hawk a lot but that's really all I know. What else of theirs is worth listening to?

thanks for the free dots you frickin dingus

holy SHIT this board is easy

this definitely isnt a real band

their self titled is really good, and they have a lot of older stuff before they got signed you can find on youtube.

yeah the monkees has a page like that too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkees_discography

the monkees was a tv show band

that's still a fucking band

>For the first few months of their initial five-year career as "The Monkees", the four actor-musicians were allowed only limited roles in the recording studio. This was due in part to the amount of time required to film the television series.[2] Nonetheless, Nesmith did compose and produce some songs from the beginning, and Peter Tork contributed limited guitar work on the sessions produced by Nesmith. They eventually fought for and earned the right to collectively supervise all musical output under the band's name. The sitcom was canceled in 1968, but the band continued to record music through 1971.

>cutting edge
i thought the front bottoms have been popular for years now

i like tfb but i feel like they do try to be to tumblr relateableā„¢ at times

do you also think the robbie rotten clones from lazy town are a band

idk did they actually write and play music and continue to make music after lazy town ended? did they tour and do shows? if so i'd probably consider them a band honestly desu

yeah, literally one of the most popular pop punk bands around

i dont really like them but i gotta admit adios or whatever that songs called is a TUNE

My exgf likes them so it kind of makes me not like them but my friend is a fan too so I feel conflicted