What do you use for background noise/falling asleep to?

what do you use for background noise/falling asleep to?

i usually put on family guy/american dad/futurama, but i have seen every episode so many times, like i automatically know the episode once it starts. it fucking sucks. what other good shows are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

city.ambient-mixer.com/victorian-london
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the big bang theory
bores me right to sleep

being exposed to so many people hating that show online has tainted it for me

Sadly, I can't do it anymore since Synchtube shut down. But anytime I couldn't sleep I'd put the laptop on the nightstand and sit in the synchtube channel watching How To Catch a Predator with Chris Hansen.

its basically white noise to me
i like family guy futurama and american dad

I do the exact same thing. Family guy or American dad is always on as background noise

Rick and Morty's a good show. Might not be the best choice to sleep though.

ive been doing it for so long. i even had just the first 5 season of family guy and i got so bored i downloaded the rest that people say are shit because i dont know what to watch

Look up the band on youtubes called Tycho it's like a modern Enigma. I enjoy them when I'm baked/working on projects and the like. (Scince of patterns is my all time fav.)

A fan/some white noise like a dehumidifier or the such.

Archer

I'm the same way OP. Other shows I use besides the ones you listed are:
- Bob's Burgers
- 30 Rock
- South Park
- Adventure Time
- King of the Hill

The Cubs game

Rick and morty

i want to fuck francine so hard

anybody still watch this?

I do the same thing, user.

How I Met your Mother. Seen them all like 15 times.
Bob Ross and Universe (atm). Always with the backlight dimmed

I usually watch always Sunny in Philadelphia considering I've seen them all and enjoy them even after seeing them 2 times or more each, the office is another good option

I listen to audio books. Commercial science fiction and non-fiction, and historical texts or classics from Librivox.

If you don't like downloading, there are tons on Youtube.

i wwanted to try sunny but i don't know first episode of the office i just closed it after 1 minute

city.ambient-mixer.com/victorian-london

My girlfriend breathing