How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Also: Rage thread.

tbh only the seabass got me because true seabass is critically endangered

Assholes. Medium rare. That's it.

Two years ago, who gives a shit?

You've got a sharp eye.

Hungry.

I work at a steakhouse - I see this happen every day.

>MFW

It just fills me with contempt really.

Absolutely fine - I enjoy a medium rare steak myself, but some people really just want food cooked the way they want food cooked and restaurants abide in this case. How do I feel that this person can afford so much kobe beef so flippantly?

> Well Done

Americans know fuckall about food and music anyway. It doesn't bother me at all, no hopes ; no disappointment

If you are ordering Kobe and Wagyu beef and cooking it to well done, can you even tell the difference between such a high-quality and luxurious cut and just regular beef anymore?

>Implying that Eminem's song about Mom's Spaghetti isn't an inspiration to us all..

>kobe
>wagyu
>well done

why

If they care more about the status of the beef and want to enjoy it based on their own preferences, my guess is they don't care.

I bet they put ketchup on it.

Hey man, it's their beef. Never had ketchup on it myself; quick poll: has anyone that's made this joke/judgment actually tried it?

gets it

I tried it. It's not that bad.

The only thing I have ever put on a steak is A1 and that was ok. I prefer it without any condiments on it.

Garlic butter is the way to go!

if it was just regular steak i wouldn't even respond but fucking kobe and wagyu well done. Must have been a table full of niggers who somehow came into some money