What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x446rkd_an-open-secret-pedocriminalite-a-hollywood-v-o-1-2_school
dailymotion.com/video/x448avk_an-open-secret-pedocriminalite-a-hollywood-v-o-2-2_school
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based singer

>LETS FORGET THIS FUCKING HAPPENED IN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST!!

>Opening scene in Egypt
>Everything up until Apocalpyse recruits all four horsemen

Then it goes to shit.

that actor has such a scumbag face

The Horsemen were shit, Apocalypse only needed Magneto and thats it, also
>Magneto assisted in defeating En Sabah Nur, he its forgiven by the world leaders.
No he did not, he was the one fucking destroying the world, and nobody bats an eye over that one

>he was the one fucking destroying the world, and nobody bats an eye over that one
nobody even knew what was going on dumbass, just the amount of smoke and destruction alone would make everyone confused did you see any helicopters or aeroplanes/tanks flying aorund in the final fight or broadcasting it to the world? fucking no

How much screen time does Munn get?

honestly if this is good, that jew can fuck all the kids he wants

Less than ten minutes and no, she doesn't even bother putting on an accent.

Psylocke, twin sister of Captain Britain, is firmly American in this.

i thought psylocke was going to be more powerful t bh

It was pretty subpar, they should've waited for Vaugn to come back.

James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender are just great

>What went right?

Muh capefu Alexandra Shipp
Weapon X scene was fun
Based Fassbender was awesome

Everything else was shit

Why is bryan singer the only director that can do capeshit right?

>storm not having long white hair

thanks culture

god damn this was a massive piece of shit. not the cast's fault at all.

Jesus Christ that ending speech JLaw gives just solidifies that she is the absolute worst actress in capeshit ever.
If Mystique wasnt in these movies they would be so much better

Kinda wish they would drop the "no blood think of the children" policies and just stop giving a shit, archangel transformation and wolverine scenes were surprisingly cool and graphic

What about Munn, Jlaw and Salsa?

>old ass wolverine with qt teen jean
triggered me

they were bad but it's obviously singer's fault. Jlaw in first class was pretty ok if you remember

Mystique wanted to help the other mutant at the White House battle that Erik threw in the river.

She assumed the identity of a high-ranking Army officer to get the necessary manpower and assistance to get him out of the river.

What happens to him after the rescue. She doesn't really care; he's Charles' ally. Mystique's point by that time was, Charles and his mutants are alive, rescued, and accounted for; I'm outta here.

Unfortunately Charles never looked him up and the rescuers probably ended up giving him to the "US Army guy" that supervised the rescue (the real one this time, though).

What's hard to understand about this situation?

>muh mutants
>muh mutants muhfucka
>spends 80% of the movie outside of real form and so does beast

This movie is shit and the director is an imbecile for letting this slide

munn was qt as fuck, her character was pretty good actually expected worse, but her presence is awesome because she is so hot

sansa was pretty good too, didnt look as qt as munn or jlaw but was a better actress

jlaw could not give more of a fuck for xmen you can tell she is bored and doesnt care

james and fassbender are way too good for this shit

Perfect casting.

He looks like a young version of the X-2 guy.

Although I can't see him ageing this much in just twenty years.

checked

>get quads
>forget pic

Gonna go kill myself now. Thanks for the funposting, bros.

ayyyyy

i come from theatre, GOOD MOVIE.

I Don't lost my money.

The Quicksilver and Weapon X scenes.

Apocalypse wanting to take Xavier's body as a new host in order to gain his telepathic abilities was the only interesting plot development in the movie.

This pissed me off because I thought, logically because of the smug face, it was setting her up as a super villain again and she would use this position for devious things. You know, because Mystique is supposed to be a fucking villain. But no that probably would have been interesting.

Thought I'd hate the new young cast, but they grew on me. Fassbender was great as always. The self referential jab at The Last Stand was funny. Quicksilver house scene was dank.

Munn as Psylocke was shit, and Psylocke was wasted though imo.

The news footage of the 1973 attack on the White House is used in schools to inform people about the existence of mutants; both bad (Magneto who tries to kill Nixon) and good (Mystique who stopped Mags). Mystique is idolized by a lot mutant kids for that sacrifice of revealing her true self to the world.

Ironically, having her true form broadcast worldwide, eliminates Mystique's privacy and threatens her safety. So, she minimizes showing her true blue form even/especially around other mutants.

And yes! In the movie, Caliban asked her why she doesn't want to be identified as Mystique (in name and form).

>>Munn as Psylocke was shit, and Psylocke was wasted though imo.

She looked good at least but yeah, totally wasted on the movie, feels like Singer just reaches into a hat for who should be the extra mutants in the movie OH YEAH FANS LOVE PSYLOCKE HERE SHE IS AS A GENERIC BODYGUARD.

Should have made her Spiral or something.

Wasn't she already revealed when she tried to kill Trask?

>implying they didn't write the script around the fact that Lawrence refused to do extensive makeup

Olivia Munn really fucked her way to the top.

Goes to show you can fall backwards into success if you have fuckability and pander to the right betas.

Wtf is this? People fucking bag on movies that are good and people love this sub par capeshit.

What are you gonna do about it, NERD?! *shove*

IM WONDERING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING, i mean RT gave it 52, and thats just... exagerated i guess... i feel it was as good as CW... if i had a complain it'd be that it had a lot of "destruction" (and it wasnt that bad) but the whole story was amazing...

lol im so used to this threads i thought automatically that it said "what went wrong"... thats why the reply makes no sense...

I think they should have made Apocalypse much stronger, like flying and causing nuclear explosions, showing more of his powers. And second they shouldn't have killed him, they should have think of some other ending like him agreeing to not destroy the world or go asleep again or something.

It had an entire cast of quality husbandos

and the quicksilver scene pissed me off too. it was well received the first time so they did it again with different music. singer is an asshole.

I gonna buttfuck you. *sticks dick up ass*

How can you guys support Bryan "The Actor Sodomizer" Singer?
dailymotion.com/video/x446rkd_an-open-secret-pedocriminalite-a-hollywood-v-o-1-2_school
dailymotion.com/video/x448avk_an-open-secret-pedocriminalite-a-hollywood-v-o-2-2_school

>storm just stoods by as Apocalypse destroys half of cairo, prob her friends died too
>Its ok guys im an xmen nao lol
>no reason for magneto to have a wife and child killed, he was pissed at humanity already at the end of days of future past
>IS THIS WHO I AM
>magneto kills prob millions of people and demolishes half a world during the end battle
>"its ok erik, just rebuild my mansion and were cool with it" xavier
>apocalypse was boring villain
>bringing moira back was pointless
>copypaste quicksilver scene from previous movie
>jean grey can now turn into phoenix anytime she wants
>pointless weapon x lab visit, other than to set up wolverine 3

vaughn pls come back

He did literally nothing wrong

Apoc should've taken his time to search for stronger mutants. Psylocke and Angel must've been disappointed with their unlocked potential.

James McAvoy and Micharl Fassbender as Prof X and Magneto are fucking perfect for eachother but they just given such a shit script every movie, especially this one

That Quicksilver scene was worth the price of admission.

Yeah it was retarded as fuck but I called that when DoFP ended.
Wolvie needed to gain his Adamantium claws again

X1>X2>DoFP>FC>Apocalypse>>>>>>TLS

>Blew up that statue
>Got Darwin killed
>Contributing nothing during the Cuban Missile Crisis battle except slightly burning that bug chick's wing
>Spends the Vietnam war sitting in a tent with other mutants and not aiding the war effort
>Comes home from Vietnam and works in a bank instead of helping Xavier
>Couldn't do enough damage to disable Cerebro and stop the nuclear launches despite being completely unopposed by anyone/anything
>Blew up that engine thing and killed himself, and would have gotten everyone in the school killed if Quicksilver hadn't been there

Is there a bigger failure in the X-Men movie universe?

FC>X2>DoFP>X1>Apocalypse>>>>TLS

Overall
1>2>3
new trilogy>old trilogy

His lil brother?

Shaw was a better villain with a better team.

Man i fucking hated first class
The dialogue was absolute trash full of dumb audience winks like "your name will be professor x and yours will be magneto :^)"

Man, their first encounter in First Class still gets me a little teary every time I see it.

>"I thought I was alone."
>"You're not alone. Erik, you're not alone."

I agree that scene was bullshit and cringey as fuck, but aside from that it was an extremely enjoyable movie through and through

>Is there a bigger failure in the X-Men movie universe?

Beast not building better blast doors and striking out with Mystique all the time.

Honestly i enjoy Fassbender as Magneto more than McKellen.

Magneto's bar scene and the coin being pushed into Kevin Bacon's head while Xavier screams are bretty good.

Why did he have an irish accent in the first class

>DONT STOP ME FROM KILLING THESE MEN

I feel like that scene would have been better if magneto actually did kill them

holy fuck those costumes were so good

If you're talking about the scene on the beach where he turns "evil", it was literally the first thing they shot for the movie and and hadn't worked out Magneto's accent yet.

It was just ok, nothing great. most of the movie is just Sabahwhatever gathering his crew, then the house bomb and suddenly a final fight. Not a lot of plot, and some characters were kind of unused. A lot of close-ups, not necessarily bad but I don't like it.
Magneto was good, Quicksilver also. Sansa is so fucking chubby, like bloated or something, but her acting was fine. I'd give it a 6/10, personally

It didn't even feel like Oscar Isaac is in the movie.

isn't that a good thing?

Also original Horsemen >>>>>>> 80s plebs, wish we got to know more about them

at least he was wearing makeup and shit, instead of being 100% cgi like civil war spiderman.

>Angel is an edgy german alcoholic

The fuck was all that about.

>We can all agree the 3rd one is the worse

What did she mean by this?

Mohawk Storm is such a cutie. Most of the movie was shit. Jlaw can't act, i don't know why they keep bringing her back. She isn't hot enough to carry the series.

didnt jean grey destroy planets when she turned into phoenix in the comics?

She destroyed galaxies. But she was forgiven because boobs, meanwhile cyclops kills a few ppl on earth and prof x and he goes to jail.

Weakest of the prequel trilogy, but still decent. About as good as X1.

>But she was forgiven because boobs

More like

>lol it wasn't really her guys, just the Phoenix posing as her, Jean Grey was trapped at the bottom of a lake :)

I think the FOX movies are honestly the last sanctuary for Cyclops fans sadly, can't wait to see how he caused the new mutant plague

the nuke scene and speech were based as fuck

They literally wife sonned professor x wtf singer u prick

But they were never married, besides it's Xavier's kid

They were acknowledging that the film they were in is shit.

Based Singer.

I just don't understand why Singer went out of his way to make a movie like DOFP, which was made specifically to fix the mistakes made in X3 and Oranges, only to follow it up with a movie that hardly adds anything new to the franchise.

Legion isn't Moiras kid.

oh. Right.

>that comfy loose pink t-shirt Charles has on while he's captured and left helpless by Apocalypse

Did anyone else want to slowly plant kisses down his chest to his soft tummy?

No homo though

yeah moiras son was proteous, but its easy to confuse the 2 seeing as how they are both stupid powerful who could kill everyone and everything without even trying powersets

I liked Apocalypse, he really sucked at team recruiting and management though.

Make him green. For pepe reasons.

RIP ancient mutant waifu, she was truly the best of the best.

It's almost like he'll keep pumping out uninspired garbage as long as people keep paying to see it.

That is essentially the whole deal with apocalypse.

But how fine was Psylocke? Solid ass or no?