I fucking love chocolate milk

Can I suck your dick?

nice

All gone

YOU MONSTER

communist faggot

I much prefer chocolate soy milk.

I fucking love chocolate milk

Chocolate is the best flavor of literally every protein shake I've tried. (NOT POWDER, THE PRE-BOTTLED ONES)

You so fat, your blood type is 85% Cacao

Dude, fuck...

Hell yeah....

God, you like that, don't you?

Yeah, I do~

Hah hah hah hah.. oh god... dude, I'm gonna cum...

Yeah? Cum hard. Don't hold back.

Hell yeah... fuck... FUCK.... FUUUUCK!

GODDAMMIT, DON'T HOLD BACK!

AAAH! ~~~

That was great, man...

You were amazing too, man.

This is what happens when you pour chocolate milk in your ass.

Honestly, fuck chocolate milk. What are we twelve?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>GTFO

same, Chocolate milk taste like thick, over-sweetened diarrhea with a bad after taste

Ya I love yoohoo the best.

Mhmm... I really the way you taste...

Ah..hah...

Mmm...

you're tasting the wrong type dyke

I've tried a lot from a lot of different places. Only good one to me is GreatValue at a Kwikshop nere my house

just curious have you tried nesquik? I used to drink my milk plain and cold because I liked it enough to say fuck extra shit but recently I got sick and have been reminded of the glory that is warm chocolate milk.

yeah, it's meh