Anyone here every fucked a black girl? What was it like? Pros/cons

Anyone here every fucked a black girl? What was it like? Pros/cons

NO, their ugly and angry

bestiality is gross

I did. Pussy is pussy. She was fun too cause she was into all my fetishes and so horny.

Pro: its pussy
Con: with AIDS

pros: felt good
cons: she stole my tv

non-troll non-racist white guy here 26 y/o.dated and banged two and they were both great. first one was rly good in bed and always wanted it. second always wanted it but was far less experienced. still fun tho. they are mad thirsty for the cock

white girls are just fucking annoying. petty, catty and in general are just cunts that don't respect males or their wieners. black girls are like the polar opposite and by default seem to be more attracted to white guys anyway. get urself one bruh

She smelled bad.

I feel like you're trying to troll but you've described 90% of black women I've ever dealt with.

loved it. would do again. recommended.

29 now, got 10 or 11 encounters w/ a black girl. everything was awesome, no ugly butthole contrast, big sensitive tits, came often, understood and enjoyed butt stuff, short hair w great face and a Streisand nose. good breath and good body odor. great voice too, almost musical moans.

cons, my current (white) gf pales in comparison sexually.

Had 4 of them. They suck dick alot better than other races from my opinion.

Black girls are really good kissers and have soft lips plus nice asses most of the time and their nipples are really pretty and aren't stuck up bitches like white girls are know their place

> no qt black gf, poor stupid anons

As long as you find the "white" ones they're fucking amazing for company and fucking

Had one, rockin' body but lame in bed. Came hard knowing I was fucking a nig. Kinda weird kissing the large lips but everything else was the same.

Man my black girl gives head so good sometimes i cant breath right haha and can ride the pipe like a bike

Those lips are made for sucking cock

Out of the few blowjobs I've gotten the best was from a black girl

She was shit at kissing though

Fuck no. I never plan on it either.

> plan on staying a virgin

>be me
>racist af
But even I have to admit she is cute. Never been w/ one honestly, I'd be most worried about: the smell (yes, they do smell different), that nasty, greasy kinky hair, and just being associated w/ one in general (what would the master race think, what would tyrone think, etc).

>projecting your own issues onto others

Fucking juvenile.

no thanks, i dont want AIDs from a beast

>plan on staying a virgin
>staying a virgin
>virgin
Because he never wants to bang a black girl? Are you 5?

I haven't but I would like to try. As long as they're the more civilized blacks and not fucking apes.

Yup. Still prolly the best fuck of my life. She knew exactly what she was doing. Best blow job I've ever gotten.

>civilized blacks
kek

Ok I'm gonna give yall solid advice I learned early on. Fucking a black chick is just like masturbating. It's all fun and games until you get caught.

I hear what youre saying, but I think she smells amazing. Just a sexy clean young black girl.her pussy gets DRENCHED and she gives amazing bjs. And when we cuddle her afro hair is like the worlds most comfortable pillow. Not greasy at all

Like I said find the white acting ones, mine only fucks white guys and im fond of her. Would recommend
Post oc hotter than this if youre not a butthurt virgin right now

What's wrong with that

Yeah like 3 hookers, the last one had a stank ass pussy but I was going halfsies with a buddy and I got seconds , dude fucking wrecked her shit before I got in there (he's black he went first cuz he was paying upfront) any ways I stepped up to the plate and fuck her shit stunk later I read online that when girls get-excited really excited her puss will stink after a fucking, more so for a hooked you know.

ONLY 11 MORE YEARS UNTIL IVE AMASSED THE POWER

Sounds like a lovely experience. You just talked me right into jungle fever, thanks user.

you post more right now niggerlover and you post fast

>Post oc hotter than this if youre not a butthurt virgin right now

I'm not giving you shit faggot. Kill yourself.

You got it homie, I know shes petite but shes 20

Thats what I figured :^)

Smells stronger than white girls

Her pink beautiful tight pussy

It was only 40 bucks and to be fair , my boy got her coked up so that's why she didn't wash and went straight to sucking once I got in there. It's not as bad as it sounds especially since we had just got out of the strip club and had blue balls, shit seemed reasonable at the time.

The one I had was a Sudanese Muslim. Very kinky, wet, and submissive. Muscular in some places but soft and plump in all the right places. I always thought that black girls stank. She completely changed my mind opinion as i now know that it depends on where they're from or how they were brought up. Sucked like a champ though she had braces.

10/10 fucked a negro woman once, her ass was tight as fuck, best anal of all

I did it for a good year or so. Its good. Other black people were crazy racist about it tho.

>lost my virginity at 7
>mfw I will never be grand magus

damn son, post more

pros -easier, usually more chill
cons - their friends

find the black white girls

Yes
Pro I had sex
Con thay where black

Half black? Shes hot

25 male here, I've had sex with two.

If you're white they will fuck you like they're trying to earn their freedom. Just make sure they're shaved because their pubes are insanely curly and remind me of mold forming on food.

>I want some chocolate

You think that is a good pick up line for a barely above average looking white dude on some fine caramel honey?

>lost my virginity at 7
yeah we get it user, you're a player. you don't have to brag about it

Ive fucked 3 and I ran into a straight crotch afro with the second one. Made her shave that shit off before I fucked her

Fuck great, know how to please a man and rarely say no to anything if you're white. Cons: high chance of STDs, if they get pregnant you are doomed, overall stink unless they are half white and live like they are white

>be 17
>First gf was black, sexy as fuck (am Canadian so we tend so have some damn sexy nigresses here)
>Lost V card to blacky
>She was a prude
>Super Christian
>Super duper Christian
>Never let me go down on her/ vice versa
>Only did missionary
>Fucking missionary

This might actually be true.

i see no pink.
maybe a slight purple..
not pink

This

Pros: Fun as fuck and down FOR ANYTHING
Cons: High STD rep / risk...

...oh, and as a famous Brit Singer once sang, "I Don't Wanna Baby Looks Like That."

Weave smelled like sewer. Had to throw out pillow cases and sheets

>be me
>white, skinny, beta af
>high school, junior year, almost no friends
>be friends with black girl, solid 8/10
>she is kawaii, into anime and shit
>me.too
>start off as friends, gradually get closer
>often visit her at coffee shop where she works
>one day she invites me over after she gets off
>mother is away for the weekend, never knew her father
>top.kek
>go to her place once she gets off
>she invites me to her room
>nervous af, not sure what to expect
>she tells me to sit on the bed, get comfortable
>next she leans in next to me, softly bites my ear
>she asks me "are you ready user?"
>i stutter "y-yes... what do you want me to do?"
>she smiles and answers "reply to this post in the next 60 seconds or your mother will die"

They are fine af but thats my opinon and to each their own like my bro would say

Lost my virginity at boy scout camp. Damn I didn't see the camp master cumming

So fucking true.

Bruhhhh

Coming up on year 3 with a black g/f. Super horny, sexy as hell, smart as fuck (masters in psychology)...sweet as pie. Total package.

They tend to be better in the sack, they put more enthusiasm and don't just lay there and wait for you to do all the work. Usually great at sucking dick, too. Current gf is half-black, and eventhough she wasn't that experienced at first, she quickly got better and even starded deep throating. As gentlemon usually say: shit's so cash

I'm 10 years away from being a grand wizard. Why would I want to give up an opportunity like that?

pros: big ass, good lay
cons: smell, voice, now I Live Positive^tm

There is no "smell"...unless you mean coconut or shae butter

>Starded

>unitelligable

Any more of your girls sweet pussy user?

No.

you should read it. it's a true story. made me cum.

Hahaha this

Lost mine at church. The priest said I was his favorite alter boy.

Actually no, I regretted the decision and have only had sex once since then.

Jesus!
More of her please user!

There aren't many pretty black girls. I had one of the few pretty black girls as my girlfriend in high school. She wasn't ghetto at all. She was upper middle class and her parents were both in her life. She had dark skin but European facial features. Her pussy was pink inside, but you couldn't see the pink when she would just sit there. You'd have to open her pussy to see the pink. Also, take it from me. The sight of your dick going in, the contrast between the skin colors, will rewire your brain if you're not careful.

almost the same

Pros: The fuck was amazing. We fucked 3 times before we fell asleep, and twice after we woke up.
Cons: Ex girlfriend's best friend.

How is the thread about fucking negresses not more popular?

Tru dat

pros: love white men over niggers
just want to get fucked all night long
obedient to strong men and know their place
cons: usually sympathetic to nigger causes
usually has baby or several
smelly if not 110% on hygiene

It was like fucking a white girl only she was black

depends what lotion they use. most gravitate towards coconut oil (smells like the Caribbean) or castor oil (smells... unique it really depends on your taste but compliments the high melanin scent if you can deal with that). as long as they are clean 9/10 times are fucktastic. remember they're all pink on the inside; )

What a massive cuck

Contrast. Nice.

bumping