Why are blacks the best at everything (including taking the best white women)?

Why are blacks the best at everything (including taking the best white women)?

Since they don't work, they have lots of free time to concentrate on fun stuff

Obviously because blacks are the strongest and most superior human race on earth

That's superficial. Anyone can be best at something. If you invest enough time and effort, you'll be soon good at it. You'll be too, but unfortunately you probably invest most of your time here in Sup Forums.

Best at getting shit.
Best at going to prison.
Best at getting heart and other diseases.
Best at getting overweight.
Best at generally being a nig nog.

running and basketball isnt everything nigger. let me know when blacks take ogre swimming and science jobs.

Get off this site

>take ogre

Sup Guys just shitting on Op with my 23 Gold Medals

well niggers are trained to run tho lol, how else do you think they catch there food?

remember, 420,000 condoms distrubted in Rio
>how does b feel that a dozen mostly white women are going to get bolt blacked tonight?

to be good at sprinting, you have to be alpha. that's why whites never make it.

>best white women
You don't really know much about women do you

I like the 75 cigarettes a day guy more than these black threads.

I don't get it. Why is there always a black superiority thread going? There's nothing superior about a bunch of half-savage marginally civilized self destructive animals, by any criterion. Yet the retarded meme continues. Is it trolling? 0/10. Boring. As. Shit.

Diversity is a myth. All humans are > 99% genetically similar. Effectively speaking, your children *are* my children. You can point to outstanding individuals as some sort of proof we are not all the same, but that's part of evolution. Variations among the species always regress toward the mean. That's why legendary people rarely, if ever, have truly outstanding children. Furthermore, most legendary people are the way they are because of nurture, not nature. They became driven in a specific area and spent all their time perfecting their skills in it. Once you accept those two things as facts, then the choice is clear. Let simple people propagate humanity, and focus all your time, money, and energy in the thing that you do best and interests you most.

Dubs rek/rec dubs... however this one is actually true. And once again proves how fucking niggered they still are

best a getting shot, thieving, drug dealing, and H.S. dropping out.

I mean, physically white people have won more gold medals in the olympics.

And they're generally more intelligent.

Factually incorrect.

Black people are the true master race.

Oh goody, another 'u mad white boi?' thread.

The only thing white people are good at is hating blacks because of their fear of them and physical attributes which by far are more superior than any other race deal with it white boys/girls.

Your only way of venting and releasing your frustration, hate and jealousy is by typing letters formed into words on whatever device you're using on the internet.
>super fucking kekekek

almost all your nggers take or use drugs m8.
Performance-enhancing drugs cause tiny penis[2inches], so your niggers maybe faster than whitey, but really short in the junk.
BAN all drug taking sports ppl.

World's strongest man competition, 90% white.
ANYTHING involving water, you're not going to find a black.
Motorsports has barely any blacks.

Blacks can run 100m and then that's it. The 24hour Bigfoot Challenge is dominated by whites - you run for 24 hours.

>Trying this hard

>physical attributes
Literally no one cares anymore. How big or fast you are hasnt given one race an edge over another for thousands of years. Intelligence and invention have been and will continue to be far more important.

>World's strongest man competition winners, 100% white.
FTFY

The physical attributes of blacks are dwarfed by Nordic countries. Icelander's are fucking monsters for example.

cuz we have no competition

(HIM WINNNNN!!!!!!)

Plus they knew how to make boats and proper housing. They beat the blacks in every direction.

Have you ever met a black dude at home depot? Ya me either they focus on being rappers and health coaches. Most don't work real job's. Everything about a black guy is to get a girl...I mean everything they do. It's for attention so women naturally are attracted to the alpha male but it's until they get to know this alpha male that he can't provide and be a father. Thus the saying once you go black you go single mom...

shiiiiiite we geebs dem

They're only the best at running due to generations of experience. Running from their slavemasters, the law, debt collectors, baby mamas, etc.

Getting brought to America as slaves is hands down the greatest thing to ever happen to black people. I'm dead serious. In fact, I'm basing this on a conversation I had recently with an African man who pointed out to me that American blacks have lives most people in sub-Saharan Africa could only dream of having but take it completely for granted. Had their ancestors simply stayed in western Africa, they'd be living lives like that of the average villager in western African countries--little to no medicine, limited electricity, limited education and in many cases, limited access to something as simple as clean drinking water.

Getting raped by white men is ironically the best thing to ever happen to African-American women. It raised the IQ of the black gene pool in America by at least 10 points and there is overwhelming scientific evidence to support this.

This is completely ignoring affirmative action, white guilt, and all the other things that give black Americans outstanding privilege. It's also worth noting that black Americans are the beneficiaries of an ad hoc eugenics program where only the strongest slaves were in high demand and of those slaves, only the strongest survived the trip to America. From there, only the strongest were selected to breed and have many slave children. Without slavery, we wouldn't see black athletes in the NBA, NFL, etc.

Slavery was a godsend for black people

Are you fuckin stupid..... no seriously?

The only boat a black knows is a fucking banana boat he escaped from the desert on.

Kek

Slave genes back in the day.

lol op, nigger has a lower IQ, it's proven

just saying

You sure right about that bro no one gives a fuck what anyonelse does unless it has an effect on them or is pertinent to them in some way which is why ppl hating on others because of how they look is just plain dumb childish and stupid.

You don't have to like everyone but hating on someone who did nothing or has anything to do with you is born out of pure jealousy or envy.
>Who gives a fuck about color all that matters is happiness

>Who gives a fuck about color all that matters is happiness
>The only thing white people are good at is hating blacks

So it's ok for you to say white people's only talent is hating others?

>Nigger Detected

I can assure you, no white racist is envious of blacks.

Awww my bad you may have misconstrued my statement a bit what I meant to say was some white ppl are good at hating on others who don't share the same skin color
>better

Because they are genetically superior to whites in every way (especially cock size) and all whites do is hang out on Sup Forums all day insulting newfags. You sad Sup Forumsros? Bunch of pasty white cucks

I love niggers I anal fuck one every day

Slavery ended up breeding them into a master race. Jews are at fault of course.

Get back to picking cotton nigger

Lol fucking moron

Does the truth hurt whiteboi?
And you guys wonder why whitegirls prefer black aka real men who will give it to them how they want treat them like the fucktoys they want to be treated as and not whine or complain about silly shit like you sad pathetic manlets.

They can't outrun bullets and can't out perform thousands of starving Chinese kids, so kek niggers lose