The man in the mask is Billy Bastion aka Shazam!

The man in the mask is Billy Bastion aka Shazam!

It's your mum, m8

Who the fuck is billy bastion

>Billy Bastion aka Shazam!
Nobody refers to him as "Shazam" except DC execs because they are cucks.

literally whom

It is clearly Reverse Zoom.

You trying to say Billy Batson?

but that's not a kid's body

If they pull it off, will he die?

The flash?

All of that so he doesn't say Shazam?

It's an older version much like in Kingdom Come

Its Madlib behind the mask

It's Barry from Earth 8, he got there by running into Barrys asshole.

Tell me about him, why does he wear the mask?

He actually is a big guy

who else is excited for felicity to die on wednesday?

Zoom fucks up everything for a while, some guy in the future taps the speed force and comes back in time to try to stop zoom early in his super villainous days.

It's clearly going to be the real Jay Garrick, played by John Wesley Shipp (Barry's dad's actor who originally played the Flash in the 90s)

exactly. To be precise, it will be the earth-2 version of him. It's fucking confirmed because Barrys dad said at some point "my mothers maiden name was garrick" so it's just an earth-2 version where he ended up with the name as well

So what does Henry Allen look like on earth 2?

why would he look any different you cuck

It is just the best for the world if they kill this maniac.
Her death count is now higher than anyone in the DC movieverse. even zod hasn't killed as many people.

Why would earth 2 Henry look like earth 2 Jay?

On Earth-2 Henry Allen's mother and father had twins, Henry and Jay.

I'm still depressed that the Henry we know is gone. I always thought his deep speeches to Barry were better than Joe's and Wells' to be honest

>the man in the mask was henry allen all along
>the man who was killed by zoom in the last episode was the earth 2 doppleganger being coerced by zoom
>zoom did all this to make barry fast enough to stop him because he was sick of living or some gay shit
>gives him back his dad
>he cries a single tear while in the arms of barry
>like a few hours goes by and everyone is back at the allen house eating pizza
>another dimensional rift is opened
>motherfucking Bart Allen comes out of it
>HEY DAD, I KNOW THIS IS WEIRD BUT I NEED YOUR HELP, BUT FIRST YOU NEED TO CATCH ME

What the fuck kind of a question is this?

you fucking moron

>Run, Dad. Run.

haven't watched this show in around a year, did she really nuke a fucking town?

to be fair, that town had the worlds largest population of guys that lied to their gf's

Yep.

I recommend not watching the show.
People are not exaggarating when they say it has become felicity the show.
Her mother is now a major character. Her dad is starting to become one too. There is mr. terrific who is apparently just a black gay felicity in this universe who is also her assistant.

shit is crazy. There are whole episodes that just revolve around her.

it would be extremely painful

They had it coming

>it has become felicity the show
i fucking knew it
glad i dropped that trash before it got any worse

It's obviously Grodd, you faggots.

Did she became a super villain now? Is she secretly from earth 2?

plus every episode is full of silly flashbacks where oliver keeps going back to that stupid island for ridiculous plot advancement purposes

kinda like every other season ya m8

Ugh, when I saw that, I immediately thought that this is gonna be something Felicity haters use against her.

You’re absolutely right, though. First of all, she was up against nuclear weapons so it was amazing that she and her father were able to gain control of them in the first place. Secondly, the missile was already way too close to land, and it came all the way from Russia so it was probably running on depleted fuel. The only thing she could do was redirect it somewhere really close by to minimize casualties.

She did everything in power to correct this. If she had let it go to Monument Point, Lyla said that the casualties would’ve been millions instead of tens of thousands. And despite doing the best thing, she still feels extremely guilty. She will carry this with her the rest of her life even though she saved a lot of people, too.
Felicity Smoak doesn’t deserve this, and you cannot blame her for it either.

what was the real reason why she nuked the town? i assume the lie (if that was the real reason) was about something huge

He's a big guy

It would've hit a bigger city.

She could only change the trajectory about 20 meters or something and decided that this town had it coming.
Not sure why she didn't at least try the water somewhere.

It's going to get to the point where he's actually spent more time on the island in flashbacks than he actually did in his reality

dropped this shitshow as soon as i learned felicity was a kike

Fuck, in my nostalgia goggles I was pretty sure bart allen in smallville was played by Miles teller

You know who.

For you

it's superman

Would anyone care about him if he didn't put on the mask?