Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5PHTbt2GdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is wrong with her head?
it's like they shopped someone's face over it

Jesus she's ugly

They're trying to condition you to stop liking Maisie

>there are Virgins here that think she's hot

I haven't watched this show since season 4 but i thought she went blind?

she's just that ugly she looks like my cousin who has down sindrome

why are brits so fucked up lookin

youtube.com/watch?v=g5PHTbt2GdM
Oysters, Clams & Cockles

she was sort of a cute kid at one time

i liked it when it was just her and the hound

now she just gets beat up by some tranny and some jesus dude plays mind games

it wasn't erect, user. just big and uncut like we like it

Inbreeding.

Millennia of being stuck on the same island will do that to you.

She is

OP said semi erect. They had to focus on the symbolism that maisie is only attractive to limpdicked virgins desperate for her attention

She can be cute
just that haircut is terrible

>face
oysters
>underarm
clams
>tits
cockles

HBO uses female nudity to turn people on, and male nudity simply for shock value and gore.

Of course they showed a disgusting, diseased, uncut cock. It's supposed to be medieval and barbaric and shocking.

You gotta admit

That lad had some nice balls. Would suck on those balls. And that butt afterwards..hnng.

no, no.

i don't think that was even a semi. it was just a big fucking danny dong cock

>uncut cock
>disgusting
lel americut

Why was he showing his dick to a midget anyway?
Who does that?

Wait, is that really considered "big" for white people? I thought the "tiny white dicks" thing was just a meme.

loved her work in dodge ball

Is somebody going to post said dick or not?

I'm a busy man.

>She can be cute
Still waiting for evidence of that tbqh

They're just aesthetically unappealing, no need to get upset.

It's a Christian board, buddy.

It's posted in multiple other threads, or you can just open up the episode and scroll to that point like someone without brain damage...

But like 30 seconds before that we got a flash of some of the best tits this season.

Win some, lose some.

ya want some of this in ya gabba

It's almost like the writers had to balance it out.

>Okay, we had tits in this scene, now let's have a floppy wiener front and center in the next scene even though it adds nothing to advance the plot or have any relevance whatsoever.

She is you bully

OYSTAHS CLAMS AND KEKOLDS!

Just look at Japan, they have worse teeth than British people.

Inbreeding of beautiful people will only results of more beautiful people, idiot. Also, being on an island or not is irrelevant especially since they always were among the most populated nations in Europe. Iceland and Faroes are the only European countries with a inbreeding "problem".

Ugh, to you maybe. I don't understand what people find appealing about a literally scarred mangled dried out jewdick. Plus foreskin is fun to put your tongue in and play with

That's just Asians as a whole, dummy.

Unrealistic male genital beauty standards desu

It adds to the characters of the actors, and possibly makes her less likely to want to kill one of them.
>oh look at me I'm a posh actor making fun of royalty, haha. People in Westeros are stupid
>goes backstage
>fuck man I got warts on my dick. This is an extremely crude human problem that I'm sharing with everyone
Arya spent lots of time with people like this when she was being taken to the wall by Yoren.
Or maybe it's just because dicks are funny.

>unmutilated cock is unappealing

Why are Americans so brainwashed by the jew?

well we are talking about normal people here.
not mentally ill faggots

>English people
>Beautiful

Well, you're used to seeing uncut dicks. Just look down, y'know. Women and cutmen aren't used to it so the appearance can be kind of shocking, especially when it's diseased like the one in the show.

>iceland
>inbred
Look at stats they are not
atleast iceland
i looked it up

And the tits in frame added to the plot or relevance?

Are you retarded?

Kek says the cuthurt American, 80 percent of the world doesn't agree with you, the other 20 percent being religious fanatics and facecream executives.

Have fun with your damaged dried out deek and it's lack of function/pleasure receptors.

>bongs
>beautiful
My dog's diseased asshole is easier on the eyes than the average brit's mug

Is Maisie going to end up killing Sansa?

>tfw no Brit gf

You sound mad for son reason. Calm down. No one cares about your dick

rip in memes perfect clavicle girl ;_;

I know, right?

They also find it more attractive when girls shave their legs and arm pits. First world countries are weird.

>primordial serpent Kaathe makes an appearance on GoT

Who is this hunchback cocksack?

Jeez, we just said it doesn't look very good. Why do uncut men always act like they have something to prove?

>shaved balls in quasi-medieval era

How are the teeth?

iktf

it looks like a penis worm but small and more useless

>swn pin your testicles to a wooden post with an arrow
;_;

fake af

those all look like my penis but with much more style and grace

Holy shit. She really is unfortunate looking.

think a women's ever used one?

>mfw Sup Forumscucks constantly talk shit about kikes yet they will fight you to death over their right to have their dicks mutilated at birth because Abraham demands it
How disgusting. Can't americucks go more than 5 seconds without humilliating themselves?

Trying to start something? Stop samefagging. No one cares

S M E G M A
M
E
G
M
A
B A N A N A
A
N
A
N
A

is that ariel winter?

Don't have one, just my BF's perfect uncut one.
>men
Nope. Try again.

Just because your parents didn't love you enough to trim off your disgusting foreskin doesn't mean anyone else finds it attractive.

you do know you can pull back the foreskin and reveal a lot more healthier looking penis than your dried up jewcock.

>that blind item about her being insecure and depressed and considering plastic surgery so she can get more roles
Stop bullying her you obese retards, you're not perfect, as matter of fact you have tons of flaws

Like I said. No one cares

>tfw you were born in time to see The Circumcision of Europe

See what I mean? They've internalized cuckism. The cuck fucks will say it's "healthier" because they assume sane people never shower like them. Yahweh thanks you for your great sacrifice, now go die for him

Considering you keep bringing it up and felt the need to include it in the thread title, you clearly do. Whats the matter, skin bridge? High lube expenses?

>yfw Arya was playing herself in the play

What? I'm trying to have a convo about how ugly arya is and you keep bringing up dicks

James McAvoy's face

>stole a pic from another thread

kek

>those ears
Holy shit

A guy who needs to make sure whether or not he has genital warts and conveniently has a coworker who probably had them and doesn't need to bend down to check.

I GOT

WARTS

ONE ON MY PEINS AND ONE ON MY BALLS

who the fuck teaches these people archery form?

>They're trying to condition you to stop liking Maisie

not going to happen

Pics always show just the heads. Here's a look at the rest of their bodies. This is a recent picture, 5 months old at the very least.

the real question is, why did not-sansa's nipples change?

This is just about the most pointless post I have ever seen made on this website

For an unerect penis it was large. White people have the largest growth-by-erection than any other race as well as the biggest flaccid diversity.

britishers be thirsty son

they women more camilla bowles then liz hurley you dig

>In addition, we refused all testing for Lola after her birth, as we had already "been there, done that" once with Claire, and we STILL had no answers about why this occurred.
>Lola is very similar to her older sister in many ways, but she is also quite different. I think we initially expected more similarities due to the fact they both had congenital microcephaly; however, this is not the case!

Big fucking surprise. Bet they regret not having her tested.

>White people have the largest growth-by-erection than any other race as well as the biggest flaccid diversity.
cite one source for that ridiculous claim

>scene goes from somebody's face to an immediate shot of a dick

what type of degenerate retarded faggot thought this was okay? i get it, you have a grown up big boy show and can show wee wees and ta tas, good job, get that gay shit out of here, fucking cock smoking jews, i don't want to be looking at dicks while i'm trying to relax and was a fucking TV show

My dick isn't even that small soft after dipping it in cold water. And I have a 6.5" dick hard from base to tip. Nothing special.