Stoner Sundays

Stoner Sundays

>oz Jack Herer OG

Smokin' sum of the finest from the Hombolt County

>its liit!!

bump

i got some of that og kush

You're the reason people hate stoners, man.

anyone know how hard it is to leave colorado with weed you get while you're there? or is it even worth the effort?

you need to be 21 to buy recreational dope

Suuh duuude!
>lulz

no one hates stoners but assholes. stoners hurt nothing and youre just looking for a target for your small dick rage.

Looks like some grade a ditch bud brah!

>being this mad
I'm just fucking around, calm down faggot.
He gets it

I had the exact same bong as you and just recently broke it, RIP...

Across my backyard alley, there's a dispensary with the finest SoCal herb. Love living in LA. Taught my husky how to go pick up by tying money and a note, owner is my homeboy.

Lol. Doubt it's better than what I got. It's incredible that they can genetically modify plants to produce this much THC.

piece just arrived this week
what does Sup Forums think of it

Faaaaak, definitely synthetic, hard to get above 27-29. Even here in Cali. That's worthy of kush cup contender

how much that cost?

Yea ik, im good there, but i live on the east coast so its gotta survive tsa checks and shit so i can get home with it

shove it up your ass far enough and the tsa won't even check

>tsa checks and shit
Enjoy your time in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

>survive TSA
I doubt they're gonna let you go through with any weed if I can't bring a bottle of shampoo bigger than my thumb

well nah, ive done research, and denver airport doesnt arrest, they just confiscate the weed. They dont arrest cause youre technically still in colorado, so its legal, so they just take it away because transportation across state borders is illegal. wont get arrested, just dont want to get caught

How dare you dis respek HB greatness. This shit is too fuckin sticky siir. Wish i could pasS this mothafucka to my b/rothas

>My blower bangs

sitting on 125mg of chocolate bar right now. got more in the fridge but gunna do things slowly.
playing dwarf fortress

>I've done research
>they just confiscate it
Well then why are you even asking dude? If you know that they'll confiscate, what's the point?

Im high every waking moment and hate people that try to make weed a part of their personality.
Stoners can suck my shit.

Well i mean theres more than just weed. like, idk how they package edibles in colorado, but if i could snag some and get out with those, id be happy

This right fuckin here. Smoke weed everyday til you die, but don't be autistic about it.

oh, okay, the opposite of this shithead and the like...got ya

How many fucking percs does that thing have

when you're high but you keep deleting your posts before you post them. so pictures instead

Yo son
What's your name, how often do you go into The Herbery....
that's fucking eerie

>checked
Yeah man, CustomGrow420 is cringey as fuck. I'd hang out with him though because he smokes tons of weed

I fucking hate stoners. I smoke weed but I don't ever bring it up in conversation. I can't stand this dumbass stoner culture.

I might have sold that to you

9 and a turbine splashcatcher

Good luck cleaning that thing.

>stoner culture

I use it medicinally and completely agree with you. It's like how educated black people feel about hood niggers.

trips of truth
it's been pretty easy so far honestly

Just got this new piece like 2 weeks ago, pretty bitchin. 2 shower head perc's and an ashcatcher. How's everyone tonight?

Have fun cleaning it. I'm partial to a simple bong like pic related.

favourite snack when high?

wish i could have good weed like that

Just buy a dry herb vape
I know there gay, but holy fuck do they work. I can breathe now.

where'd you get that and how much?

I have a buzz and I'm on here...so not that good?

He's the only one who gets a pass. That's like being mad at the pope for acting holy.

is there any weed in that?

I'm so sorry for you

>cherry picking labs
I guarantee it's not that high in reality

they're both douchebags

brich weed from jamaica fucking hate that weed is illegal in my country we only have shit weed

Got it from a website called bongoutlet lol. They actually had some other colors of the same piece like light/dark blue, purple, green, etc. Cost me about 110 with shipping but I had a friend go half on it with me because the mother fucker broke the blue bong you see in the background.

That's not the point.

See this post V my bad

Its like fight club, we just dont mothafuckin talk about it. Just smash.

>inside the mattress

I bet you wish you could roll aswell

neither will shut the fuck up about the one thing they profess to love the most

one's a stoner...the other a sheep herder...or is it the other way around?

nice fabric

>Everyones either dry or stone wallin my messages
>Friend says "I got some luck"
>Sweet dude lets go
>Falls asleep 20 minutes later

Fuck
Everything

THIS
jesus user at least get the fuckin location correct

Lol. They are a new grower so I think their prices are lower than they should be. I got a quarter for $65 :D

I've got family out in Colorado but they're all fuckers and hate weed. God dammit I wish they would package it and send it to me.

It's actually my friends quarter, but I've smoked a fair amount with him.

Of some good wax i ripped out my bubbler rig

Why don't you go visit them instead and just go get some yourself?

Well it smokes like it is. We can lightly squish two nugs together and they will completely stick together. Though,the strain is gorilla glue so...

looks downsy

that shit is so bad please throw that trash away

because job obligations limit my travel and I hate seeing them too

besides I'd imagine theres plenty of checkpoints between here and CO and I'm bound to get busted. I really wish I could just have this shit shipped to me like I hear about but I'm too stupid to figure out that TOR/deepweb shit. If I could afford to take regular trips out there I would.

Got about a half of hloy grail a half of kali kush and a about a quarter in jar where i put the remains of any prior batch before a reup i call it the goku..about to roll a J of that!

Living in a state that borders Colorado is pretty nice.

Got the EQ fired up and am ripping bag after bag.

yeah i smoke all the time. yet i don't fucking do anything but masturbate on it. it's really starting to fuck me up. i love masturbating, but halfway through now sometimes when im high and fapping, im just like ugh i could be playing a game or something, and then i struggle to focus but always finish

i really must have a masturbation addiction. but also whenever i think of getting high and doing something else like a game, its like what game do i even want to play and i play nothing. i love being high but

i cant fathom how you smoke that shit
i sell about 2 ponds a week of that shit and im blown away by all the ppl that smoke it

Holy fucking shit that looks amazing, and I'm not even stoned.

But honestly, I'm poor and don't have much, so I just find anything and slather nutella on it. Usually it's shit like blueberry pancakes or chocolate chip waffles and bam.

still weird
I work there

Looks like some low-mid grade. definetely not humboldts finest.

Go Hiking or swimming or something stimulating you're interested in. It's harder to break a masturbation addiction than it is to stop smoking but it can be done. You'll be surprised at how much more energy you have after a month or two too.

Guarantee those are fake lab results.

i don't do much of that now. right now i'm in my room and my brother is about to hand me some, what should i do after I smoke? it's 11:47pm

Figured I'd experiment tonight, through 1.5 of iso reclaim in some butter melted it and tossed it on a piece of peanut butter toast. Tasted like Hell, but I think it'll work. If not have a few hits of L put back for a rainy day.

Awww man thats horrible where do you live at user?

Threw*
I think it's working.

>22 new posts
have no other weed in my country this have to do

this thread is filled with a lot of legal-state snobs, like most 420 related things on the internet originate from these days. Faggots don't appreciate the struggle of finding river bud or basic mids just to have something that gets you high. These days its all about strains and wax and vaporizers and faggoty bullshit like that.

LOL trying so hard.

It's the future, your state just isn't a part of it yet

I have some Jack Herer seeds I've never grown. How is it?

my state will have to be dragged into the future kicking and screaming like always

this is why I grow what I can--and no it's not always pretty but it still gets you high

>goto big city
>ask the obvious stoners if they know where to get good shit
>buy in bulk, and go back to ur tinytown shithole

Grow your own.

your grows get ugly?

smoking on the last ~8g of super sour diesel i have. also finally got around to ordering the seeds ill need to start growing. hoping for a ~1200g yield

How did you order?

i found a website i trusted, entered the information for the prepaid debit card i got from the local chemist, and now i wait for them to arrive.
although i'd recommend finding a *supreme*ly reliable source for your *seeds*. ordering online is safe the majority of the time

well my last grow was my first grow. It was really leafy, it was an outdoor grow, and I had no idea how to groom plants back then. everyone who tried my stuff said it was ugly looking but got them high very well, so its a work in progress right now