Sup Forums, I need a good cry...

Sup Forums, I need a good cry. Most movies that make you cry every time and webms or videos that make you cry every time you watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDo4Ubl6IsI
youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1BZmuz88KEY&ved=0ahUKEwj2uvmQtcLOAhUFWSYKHT6NBUYQtwIIRDAK&usg=AFQjCNHYM57DZxqBH25tUPMz8xz_etYF-g
youtube.com/watch?v=t2G8KVzTwfw
youtube.com/watch?v=94KcI0gLq1A
youtu.be/4PN5JJDh78I
youtube.com/watch?v=63DHkKPq5ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am Sam always makes me cry for some reason
great movie, great actors.

Seven Pounds

I Walk the Line

My sisters keeper

The hunt

Cinema Paradiso

youtube.com/watch?v=jDo4Ubl6IsI

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
this one always breaks my heart

gumo

Seymour Episode of Futurama.

seriously this is my favorite movie evar

Is called Jurassic Bark

Second, love In Bruges

Deux Anglaises et Le Continent
(Two English Women)

Dnt watch Jurassic Bark unless you are prepared to be changed by a god damn animated show...

Same thing could be said about Bojack Horseman, that shit is HARD to watch... really good but i mean, its really sad

Dancer in the Dark. Made me bawl uncontrollably like a child.

oldfag....when this movie came out I had no idea about it. i went to my friend Jarsh's house while on Aceeeeeeed and watched this. My Mom looks just like the old lady. Fucked my mind up permanently. I still can't listen to that fucking music. I had eaten 5 geltabs. Been depressed ever since.

Watch Angel's Egg, or The Iron Giant.

Cheesy I know and what not. But unless you have no soul or heart you won't cry. But Marley and me

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1BZmuz88KEY&ved=0ahUKEwj2uvmQtcLOAhUFWSYKHT6NBUYQtwIIRDAK&usg=AFQjCNHYM57DZxqBH25tUPMz8xz_etYF-g

Anime movie. 5 cm per second. I can't handle loneliness well.

This might sound dumb, and will most likely be limited to me due to my personal experiences. But the movie boyhood gives me an incredible amount of feels. Not only does it make me nostalgic of my childhood, but the first time I watched it was with a girl I hold very dear to me. A girl I dont get to see all too often. So it makes all those memories come rushing back as well...

3edgy

The entire thing is on YouTube, It gets even sadder when you start analyzing the characters and their relationships

Hitler dubs for the feels

youtube.com/watch?v=t2G8KVzTwfw

>50/50

I second Bojack Horseman. I went in having no idea what it was about, just expecting a fun animated tv, show before getting punched in the gut by it repeatedly

its not so edgy just depressing

Bump

The road, it has to be the saddest movie ever made.
About a man trying to protect his son during a nuclear winter.
Trust me, this movie is so fucking sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=94KcI0gLq1A

Good movie. I didnt think it was overly sad when I watched it... maybe I should watch it again..

Haven't seen the movie but the book is pretty good, except the ending, bit of a cop out if you ask me

why did the camera keep showing the missing thumbs what was that all about

damn what mod for no man's sky is that?

There's only theories, but the one that has the most credit is that he was part of some group that punished and banished him for stealing.

> Be with girlfriend on way to comedy.
> See people leaving theater.
> All look like they say their mom die.
> Shock, sadness, bewilderment.
> Total bummer wave the like I have never seen before.
> They were leaving a showing of pic related.
> Finally watch it myself.
> Scarred for life.

Don't do it.

youtu.be/4PN5JJDh78I

Not really sad but incredibily powerful, don't know why it makes me tear up

Dat ending sequence, dawg.

If you haven't read the book then please do, it's far more intense.
There's a part that was from it that they filmed but didn't put in where they follow these people for a while and notice them cooking something on a fire, they wait till they leave so they can hunt for scraps and realize that the pregnant women in the group is having babies just to eat when they find the infants carcass.

Just the Dad trying to protect him from and explain all these terrible things is really heartbreaking, especially if you have children of your own.

It really gets to me when the dad loses one of the two bullets he had been saving and realizes he has to beat his sons head in with a rock if they are about to be captured to save him from being raped then having pieces cut off a bit at a time so the meat won't spoil.

If you like westerns this is a great one, Nick cave wrote it so it's very bleak and it's set in Australia when they are trying to civilize the land.
It's actually my favourite film and it's done by the same director as The Road.

youtube.com/watch?v=63DHkKPq5ac

bump

hotaru no haka (grave of the fireflies),
saikano,
hoshi no koe

off the top of my head.