What kind of martial art do you think is the best Sup Forums?

What kind of martial art do you think is the best Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.riseup.net/#zvLyjqxIUOzqifByMM_mUA
youtube.com/watch?v=74OBuMA2qEk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1Oer2EGu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the gun

rape

Mutually assured destruction

Boxing

The one cops do on niggers

No martial can singularly be the best.
Just like weapons, all true forms are perpetually evolving and changing.

jew jips you

jewdo

bjj

The one where you kick them in the balls.

7 years Systema, 5 years combat sambo, 4 years German Ringen, 2 years Glima to my name. I have fought and sparred with hundreds of people, most of which trained in different martial arts.

All of us except a rare few (who are usually inexperienced and young) have agreed that martial arts are irrelevant. Training an art is simply a medium to acquire martial skill. The art itself quickly becomes irrelevant.

Choose one, train hard, spar everyone you can find. You'll get good enough

Karate and taekwondo it is then!

MuayThai
Judo
Jeet Kune Do

Hockey style. It's the only kind of fighting I've ever done.

>martial skill
you mean balance. you can learn that from dancing.

All of you are faggots. Akido is godtier look up steven seagull

Gunfighting

Crouching tiger hidden fingers.

Southern style

It doesn't really matter. You are going to train perhaps 3 times a week, keeping it casual, there won't be any real difference in the outcome. I have trained in TKD and I think that if you are competing in open tournaments (vs other styles) you can pretty much figure out your weaknesses on your own. Stuff like Aikido will be very hard to use though, you will be pretty much useless the first years, so I would take it as an additional thing. Street fighting pretty much consists of close combat and striking things. If you are unlucky, it will turn into ground battling/grappling, so make sure to be able to deal with either of that.

>What kind of martial art do you think is the best Sup Forums?

> Also known as 'kungfu claiming thread', LOL

Thankyew, thankyew, I'm here all week.

Krav Maga.

/thread

Great way to get stomped.

What do you think?

face to foot style

newfag

Obviously Ninjutsu. Ya tard.

1.) You cant thread your own post faggot,
2. Krav maga really is utilized in Gun Vs Hand combat, not straight fighting hand to hand.

Taekwondo then.

>Pic unrelated

In case you idiots can't tell, she's pointing the handgun at herself.

As a former Muay Thai champion and BJJ practitioner, pick a stand up and a ground art from this list and you'll be fine. Don't buy into fake Kung Fu and Mcdojo's. It should take you at least 8 years to get a black belt in a serious martial art.

I've been doing tai chi for going on 22 years since I was 10.

I love the art.

Only been in one fight when a drunk redneck came after me and my boyfriend with a tire iron when we were walking downtown.

>thinking you know better than a trained soldier

>trained soldier
>woman

Pick one

>Time flies when you are a faggot

>Thinking you know better or would trust her your life in a firefight
Yeah, well. I have some thing agaisnt idiocy.

>I can only fight faggots wearing skates

read this first, then Jesus-jitsu.

Krav Maga......only one that matters

/thread

Then y u no commit sudoku?

Pic related. I was trained to kick ass

become a drunken master
youtube.com/watch?v=74OBuMA2qEk

Krav Maga was developed especially to be used against Palestinian women and children. Besides, kikes can't fight hand to hand, when's the last time you saw an Israeli fighting hand to hand that didn't involve slapping a 3 year old Arab kid. The Israelis idea of "fighting" is bombing and shooting civilians.

Certain disciplines of Kung fu are super effective but there really isn't a single best martial art, it depends on the situation. Jui jitsu and boxing may be the most practical in any real world scenario.

>Krav Maga was developed especially to be used against Palestinian women and children
I'm fine with that. Are their special cunt kicks that render the women infertile like the five finger death punch, except instead of punching someone you kick a musloid in the twat?

tae kwon do is objectively the best

kek

That all depends on what you want to use it for.
I think boxing is great for just learning the fundamentals of fighting,
but equip that with a few kicks, elbows and knees and you get Muay Thai well almost, it's a little different than that.
Boxing teaches you the endurance, speed, precision and power as well as evasive maneuvers while Muay Thai teaches conditioning and how to use your legs like they are your arms.
Combine that with JKD and BJJ and you got yourself a pretty well rounded martial art.
Does anyone else Practice?

I've done quite a few martial arts (armed and unarmed) in my life. TKD, aikido, Okinawan-style karate (Kyokushin basically), BJJ, kenjutsu/iaido, bo staff, bujinkan budo taijutsu, fencing, HEMA, and so on.

I haven't done Muay Thai but based on what I know, real Muay Thai (not for sports) has the best striking techniques and training. Real karate is very solid for developing timing, getting used to being hit, and general movement in a fight. You have to know some grappling. Stuff like Aikido and Bujinkan is nearly impossible to execute in a real fight. BJJ is cool, but very sport-focused. Traditional Japanese jujutsu has some great techniques, as does Silat. Kungfu designed for actual combat can be great too, especially for really close-quarters fights.

Basically anything that isn't watered down for use in sports has something to offer. Martial training transcends style. Knowing how to attack with aggression, get hit and keep going, and avoid injury is what matters.

Some martial arts work great for the ring while others do not maybe because they aren't equipped
for fighting competitively such as focusing on disabling an opponent as to just knocking them out or submitting them.
It really it all comes down to what this user saidYes fighting and martial arts are essentially just that, dancing and choreography.
Dancing and learning how to do so can help improve your balance and dexterity with martial arts.

jew jitsu...on a serious note marksmanship

bruce lee was a cha cha champion and I heard he had like a huge notebook with hundreds of pages written down about it

People miss a lot believe it or not there's been people unarmed that have taken down gun weilders before.

Live in east bay Cali like one or two three years ago a Marine recruiter took down a guy who shot at him, was trying to escape with a lady's purse he stole.

And I think it's still on YouTube an ex boxer beating the shit out of a police officer after he got shot with a 9mm

Sodomy.

Agreed, we need more people like Lee

>“I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.”

Yeah he was a big advocate for dancing and also
fencing, incorporating it into his fighting style.

First paragraph funny ty

Lol lets.you and me try that theory, I will use a gun and you try and take it from me. We can video the exchange for future Sup Forumsro entertainment.

Aside from the gun, krav maga and then Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

5 point palm heart exploding technique

Takes forever to master.

>-u never had training b4 rookie

> DIS nigga running at chu

> your hands are shaking

> forget to take off safety

> somehow gun misfires and completely misses niggr

> rape

gun style

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1Oer2EGu8

UNACCEPTABLE

Pretty sure if those two fight the universe will be destroyed