You nostalgia, you lose

You nostalgia, you lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZq_vNvsLOAhXGph4KHVV2DeoQtwIIHDAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xldV43r-R4o&usg=AFQjCNEhHR6Tdw61Ur7K9mQjrKk1I1E-zw&bvm=bv.129422649,d.dmo
youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E
youtube.com/watch?v=XrxLoup15Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I AM GROOT

oh my dick

keked harder than i should

New generation

ayy

Some kid pooped in the ball pit of the one by my house. They closed it for cleaning and never reopened it.

I had that one. My parents didn't want me watching mighty Max because it had skull and stuff. I was barely allowed to keep that toy.

Got me

Miss those days.

Looking back, I wonder just how many dirty balls I used to 'swim' around in as a kid.

Oh fuck yes now we're talking

Ghost writer

Somewhere in some board room some executive saw this ad copy and said yeah let's go with that.

Only oldfags will know

Ghostwriter! Word! I had such a crush on Rob.

You had me at Yikes!

>Silver Snakes

That Britta from Community?

Shit man, i wanted to live in smart house

Found one of these in box and an atari 2600 also in box $5 a piece at a garage sale. Jewed them down to 7 for both.
>feelsgood.jif

What about www.albinoblacksheep.com

Does anybody know the name of the show or segment on nickelodeon where they dumped buckets of slime on people. It was outdoors and they had two big buckets of slime over a seat

I've seen these before... What are they?

Yes, it is

Boy Meets Slime

you've got mail 

Holy shit. I cut mine up in front of their employees back in the 90's when they refused to negotiate their onerous late fees. Yeah, I was a douchebag because it's basically not the worker's faults... but that was my early to mid-20's. I've much improved since then.

I had so many of these.

Got this for my son

M.U.S.C.L.E. men
They were little rubber figures about two inches tall. There were hundreds of them. They started out as some type of Japanese erasers.

I used to have like a bucket of them, They were awesome.

I didn't even like wrestling, but I still got one of these every time the ice cream truck came around.

>the future

Lost right off the bat.

Lost

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiZq_vNvsLOAhXGph4KHVV2DeoQtwIIHDAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xldV43r-R4o&usg=AFQjCNEhHR6Tdw61Ur7K9mQjrKk1I1E-zw&bvm=bv.129422649,d.dmo

>dial up internet
>sega saturn
>online matches
>all in 1996
wow

Miss America every day of the 90's...

Bet you regret that today. :(

I believe the only show on Nick to ever curse

DZ!!

My boy loved this back in the day.. He's 21 now, LOL.

Was this one for Windows 3.1 or 95?

Sorry, I had loving parents

No 9/11 pics yet?
I'm impressed!

It's a tv show user... it's not started out as erasers......

omg....

you guys never watched it...

it's fucking amazing...

see
also in english it's called ultimate muscle:
youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E

Alright, thanks!

mmm i lost.

Lot of oldfags in this thread, I don't know if I've ever lost so many times.

This was truly AOL an origin story to b if there ever was one

I loved that show

youtube.com/watch?v=XrxLoup15Gg

kappa inb4 all of you lose

i know right?

I kicked ass at that.

i bought both.

Oldfag here.

yeah, rub it in. i bet you also had healthy relationships with your friends. fucking well adjusted member of society.

a challenger appears!

>bill nye the science guy
fuck i lost

You from Japan? I don't know if they ever showed it in the states, at least I never saw it. Which kind of made it better since I had literally no fucking idea what these crazy little guys were supposed to be.

My mom got me both for my 9th birthday. Felt great. Got my ass kicked by Brock for trying to use a weedle.

kill the humanoid
destroy the invader