Hi Sup Forums. My dealer/friend hooked me up for $60 a g. Tongue went instantly numb so I know it's some good stuff

Hi Sup Forums. My dealer/friend hooked me up for $60 a g. Tongue went instantly numb so I know it's some good stuff.

Yeah that's evaporated semen

Great?

edgy coke lord

Semen doesn't make your tongue go numb
Edgy how?

You're just posting pictures of your Cocaine without any real premise to the thread.
Go to fucking tripsit and chat with the other addicts.

Looks like base

boring drug, shit thread. boo this man

You guys sure are mad about some anonymous stranger doing cocaine. Could this perhaps be a reflection of some personal issue you have? Hmmmmm?

Ok?... I just want to chat m8. Besides, better to be on this thread than a trap one, right?

parachute the rest in your asshole.

lol cute line

I got a half g of meff today for $20~

$2.95 is a great price for a kanger protank mini

Sup OP, don't listen to the haters. Junkiebro here, love me some coke though. I appreciate what you are doing. I wish I could join you, but got into a bit of legal trouble and have been shit broke since I was released from prison. Getting some money soon and gonna go on a binge, will be sure to post.

I have no idea what that means
Boring drug? All up to you m8. Plus, I hit a couple bowls before this :)
> your one of the good guys user, keep it up :)

Disgusting druggies.
Wait till you feel the addiction climb up on your shoulders, you'll begin to notice changes to yourself unless they've already started.

put a spoonful of it in your asshole and see if anything happens

Shyyyyt in can get an 8 ball for $125

It's novacane

Take a grown man line for me, user.

Just long enough to get a little "buzz?"
The only drug on my list that I will NOT try
Really was, but sadly got that shit stolen. Fly user :)
Sure, there is a chance of being addicted. But I'll be joining the airforce in about ~7 months, so enjoying as much drugs as I can before the deadline.
That's too much m8, only if I had that kind of money :)
It's coke
And how big is a grown man line user?

Before the deadline
Just wait till your binges become daily things, user.
Don't be daft.

Instant numb isn't a good thing, good coke should be clumped together but breaks apart easily, smells like diesel fuel, and looks like fish scales. It should take about 20 secs to numb you up and will keep you numb for 20-30mins.

I've always heard good coke looking like fish scales but never really got what everyone means by that, can u elaborate? Also took about 20 seconds to numb my tongue up, but only lasted like 10mins

let's hope you overdose soon you loser piece of shit

Exactly how it sounds, when you break it down and look closely at the powder it looks more flakey and semi-transparent than a powder.

Are you the user thats going to blow like 50k on hookers and drugs and OD on livestream in the next month?

Idk man... doesn't look very semi-transparent to me...

Here, broke it down some more

Big boy line :)

For starters that looks like decent Coke.
Also don't bother doing huge lines like these faggots advise. When I'm just at home chilling I just do bumps of it at a time

Looks like its cut the fuck up. Ayeee lmao cocaine is usually 20% pure. Looks like its buffed the fuck up

Top user says differently

Yessir! Not next month either, probably this week.

>3.46 MB
I want to punch you in the fucking face.

Who the fuck rips nose beers when they're just chillin' at home? Go to a fucking bar or something at least.

That wouldn't feel very nice, even thought I'm numb as fuck right now :(. Here user, just to make you happy :)