ITT: Liberals getting assdamaged and conservatives defending me

ITT: Liberals getting assdamaged and conservatives defending me.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/second-amendment-guns-michael-waldman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1903#Root_reforms_and_Dick_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=wZrcR3guGG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A liberals nightmare: facts

The second amendment promises the right to bare arms, it doesnt say shit about what arms you get to bare. So enjoy your BB gun bitch.

Wooooaaahhhh there edge fag

When "liberals" are the ones trying to take rights away, we've forgotten what the word "liberal" means.

I thought the bullets were french fries from the thumbnail

>assdamaged
>synonym for butthurt
Hah! That's pretty good! XD

It didn't specify shit, you have the right to any pistol, rifle, shotgun, banana grenade, flamethrower, cannon, or bb gun. The founding fathers didn't specify "ay yo, but u can't use, like, scary guns. Trust me, you'll TOTALLY know what I mean. When they can like, carry more than maybe 1 bullet, and don't take a year to reload."

motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/second-amendment-guns-michael-waldman

"In [pro-gun activists'] interpretation, the amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms—a reading that was upheld by the Supreme Court in its 2008 ruling in District of Columbia. v. Heller. Yet most judges and scholars who debated the clause's awkwardly worded and oddly punctuated 27 words in the decades before Heller almost always arrived at the opposite conclusion, finding that the amendment protects gun ownership for purposes of military duty and collective security."

Exactly, it didn't specify so its up to interpretation. It doesn't say you have the right to all weapons, just to bare them. Which could mean anything.. Which means the current government can define it however they like. Welcome to technicalities ya inbred hick.

*wasn't called

They also didnt know that a 50 caliber machine gun would exist.

Liberal here and I can't even begin to explain how fucking retarded you are and how much gay threads like these piss me off. There's absolutely no fucking reason to own fucking assault weapons like in your picture with the capability to shoot extremely fast and rapidly. You can bitch and moan that it's "muh rights" but guess what? Cry all you want that shit is going to disappear when Hillary takes office. This country is getting more intelligent and therefore more progressive and soon people like you will be completely phased out of society. As soon as that is complete will America finally be devoid of gun violence and be a safe place to live.

So? I'm sure they'd love to have one if they were still alive

Wait... Did conservatives already forget that the most successful assault weapon ban was by conservative jesus, aka Ron Reagan

Repeating firearms were nothing new to the founders, contrary to popular belief.

Look up the Puckle Gun. Patented in 1718, it's a rotating machine gun, one of the first to be invented. This being 73 years before the Second Amendment was ratified, I think they knew what they were talking about.

Also, look up the Girandoni Air Rifle. Man-portable repeating rifle that could hold something like 20 rounds, and it was effective (lethal) past 100 yards.

Oh, and every single rifle used during the period was at least .50 caliber.

And there you have it folks... We all can agree we don't know shit about what the founding fathers would do. So lets live in the present, like civilized people that vote on things.

>Oh, and every single rifle used during the period (1718?) was at least .50 caliber.
Nigga are you actually fucking retarded?

Vote away my gun rights all you want, enjoy all the news articles about how almost nobody turned their shit in. We'll be keeping our rifles, thank you, and considering most of these will last 100+ years if maintained properly you can fucking well bet you won't see the end of us in your lifetime.

>the founding fathers were retarded and didnt even bother to think that firearms would evolve over time

By the way you do know that there was more advanced guns besides muskets at the time right? The puckle gun which was basically a machine gun? Or the belton flint lock which would have been considered a "high capacity" gun capable of shooting 20 rounds?

Google it most black powder rifles are .50 cal

Yes.
And thats like saying we basically have laser rifles right now...
Which brings up the next point. In 100 years when anyone can buy infinite ammo lasers the size of a pen, do you still think its a good idea to let every dipship own one?

I meant during the Revolutionary War through the time the Second Amendment was ratified.

The Brown Bess rifle, one of the most commonly used rifles during the time of the Revolution, had a bore diameter of 18mm, which roughly translates to .69 caliber.

The Charleville Musket, which was imported in large numbers from the French during the Revolutionary War, likewise fired a .69 caliber round ball.

The Pattern 1776 rifle, used by British troops during the Revolution, fired a .62 caliber ball.

The Ferguson Rifle, another rifle fielded by the British during the same time, fired a .619 caliber ball.

All over .50 caliber

As gun control has advanced gun crime has gone up

at that point well have robocops

Yes

Fuck you if you don't think so.

In every country where guns are restricted from the average citizen, overall violent crime has went way up.

Look at the situation of Europe as a whole right now. How many terrorist attacks have they had in the past few months?
And the thing is, the terrorist dickbags don't even have to use guns, because nobody is going to be able to stop them besides the police, which are always minutes or away when seconds count.

There are plenty of other contributors too... Lets look at the Reagan Era, since i know that is what you are referring to...

>War on drugs
>Systematic racism separating ghettos form whites
>Police brutality

Still not more than in america?
Case fucking closed.

they were all over .50cal back then
talk out your ass some more

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

unless you're in a "militia" and--presumably--the purpose is to protect an entire society from invasion, it doesn't sound like it's about any given dipshit with an AK.

>and we've come full circle

look up the definition for militia while you're on the subject

Thing is, like it or not, guns are here to stay in America. The places in this country that pump out the majority of gun violence are the places with the most gun restrictions. If you think implementing those same restrictions nation wide to include the overwhelming amount of people who are responsible with their firearms you aren't solving shit. If you want to fix gun violence in this country you have the fix the places that pump out this violence.

Nah. Last time I check, I think it was called.
Bill of the 3th reich!
>op ist fagget, und saugt Schwänze

They didn't have helicopter gunships with night vision back then.

The militia was every able-bodied man between 17 and 34.

you're stupid and fail at history.

You wish kiddo

82% of gun deaths in developed nations happen here. 60% of them are black deaths. 2-3% are killed by cops. blacks killing each other in this nation is the most bullets killing people in the world of developed nations.

then, they go and burn down a block when a black guy with a gun is killed by a black cop with a gun.

there is no other group in any developed nation aside from muslim terrorists or actual war as bad as blacks in the US.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1903#Root_reforms_and_Dick_Act

[Charles] Dick championed the Militia Act of 1903, which became known as the Dick Act. This law repealed the Militia Acts of 1792 and organized the militia into two groups: the Reserve Militia, which included all able-bodied men between ages 17 and 45, and the Organized Militia, which included state militia (National Guard) units receiving federal support.

i'd like to set up every inbred shitfuck with an arsenal of guns against one trained military sniper and see how long the "well-regulated militia" lasts

hell i'm looking forward to the police state so i can bust out the lawn chair and popcorn and watch it all go down

Wow, bringing out the whole tackle box.

Yes. that is why we want them to have guns right?

guess what cuckservatives, i'm gonna take an assault rifle, murder you, and then turn in all your guns to the government and there's nothing you can do about it

no, it didn't specify because the whole point was to defend against a corrupt government, stupid.
if the only thing our armies had were swords, then swords it is. if they have lasers, then it's lasers.
god, you're stupid. really, really stupid. or a liberal, which is the same thing. why would the founding fathers put an amendment in the fucking bill of rights that goes against everything they're trying to build?

>i'd like to set up every Vietnamese inbred shitfuck with a bolt action 22 against one trained military sniper and see how long the "well-regulated militia" lasts

hence why they said "arms" and not arrows, swords, guns, blunderbuss, etc...
you really are stupid.

It's scary to think that people like this actually exist

in the time it took you to type this post, you would have eaten a high velocity round. good work retard

>implying the huge chunk of the people you label as "inbred shitfucks" don't include plenty of people with military backgrounds

Have you even met people with guns before?

i am the police state, and you will be put in camps and then shot with your own guns muahahahehahehahehah hillary 2016

I'm pro second amendment, but for some reason people assume that makes me a conservative. I've never considered myself a conservative, I used to be pretty liberal if anything. But it seems liberals have gone full retard as of late, so I'm more libertarian than anything.

Basically this. Liberals apparently forgot that liberty isn't limited to only the things they personally like.

conservatives are so fucking stupid they can't even tell bait when they see it

When the first ammendment was written they didnt have fags, trans, or muslims savages in mind either.

Good thing the SCOTUS has guaranteed semi auto rifles and all pistols as both common in daily use and subject to the protections of the 2nd amendment in earlier rulings.

Vietnamese monkey>>>> typical American
Those fuckers knew the layout of their land and exercised guerilla warfare perfectly. Your typical americuck can't even walk around in a grocery store.

Anti-gun people are actually that mentally retarded most of the time, so it's really hard to tell the bait from the actual retards sometimes

>I was just pretending to be retarded I swear!

yes and they are all fat slobs who let themselves go the minute they got free of AIT.

true, but weren't the democrats totally for segregation? i'm pretty sure they invented jim crow laws...
lets all just go through history and cherry-pick shit that proves our point!

i'm not even the same person, dipshit lmao

so do you just assume everyone that posts on Sup Forums is the same person or are you just mentally retarded

>far left biased website as a source for valid information
H'ok. Guess I should start quoting Fox News then as valid sources of info then, huh.

jesus, woman; you really do like to troll.
how about you go to bed while the adults talk? or better yet, sadly fold up that lawn chair you're talking about and put it back into your parent's garage. i think some dumb anime show is on adult swim that you're missing right now.

I think a Civil War 2.0 would be pretty cool

Yes.

Yes true. If you are bringing up nigger i would also like to bring up that Reagan invented the war on drugs, systematic racism and segregation (ghettos) And look the other way to police brutality.
And took. away. the guns.
And ironically was shot

Easy there, save that energy for your first day of middle school.

And maybe not, but the government will do something to you for murdering somebody then stealing their property, even if it was for your bootlicking cause.

Doesn't change that fact that being retarded and calling others stupid is retarded, fags.

nope, you lose.
you opinion is now officially stupid and you need to go to bed, summerfag.

more cuckservatives getting ass blasted, just what they love

Serves him right

yeah so stop doing it, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=wZrcR3guGG0

The Girardoni rifle Lewis and Clark took with them was .46 caliber.
The Puckle gun (an early machine gun) was 1.25 bore diameter (over 2x a .50 cal bullet, or 32mm).
The already had bigger automatic weaponry.

What a dick.

my body count would be in the hundreds before the government got to me haha

Right back at ya cunt.

wow dude i waited a whole two minutes for you to come up with "right back at ya"

damn i didn't know conservatives knew words that big

What? No there are still way more terrorist deaths in the US than Europe... maybe not the last 2 months, but still way more total.
And the total number of murders in the US is higher than any (and probably all combined) European country.

so i'll counter with LBJ literally saying "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years", JFK's presidency the closest we've ever had to nuclear war, and clinton completely fucking up somolia.
it's fun!

States modify it further. Oklahoma for example is every able bodied resident (male and female) between 17 and 70 can be called for a term not to exceed 3 months unpaid duty as an Oklahoma unregulated militia and not to leave the borders of the state in times of emergency.

see

Im a liberal that never once thought we should get rid of guns.
criminals are still gonna get guns. criminals are still gonna use other weapons to kill people. its bullshit.
also, once they change 1 thing in the constitution, thats gonna give them the right to change whatever the fuck they want

times shitting in pants and body counts aren't the same thing

>the taliban are no match for the US military
>faggots in somalia never stood a chance against billions of dollars worth of equipment

Keep trying faggot.

jesus i hope you didn't use all your energy trying to come up with that sick ass retort

did i say retort? sorry, i meant to say "retard" because that's what you are. must be tough to see what you're typing with that helmet on though, i forgive you

/thread

Again conservatives reading the narrative they want... thats the rate. look up totals. America is # 10, we are below the shit tier druglord south american coutries. Europe isnt even in the top 100

also for tactical operations i would just wear a diaper, dumbfuck. that's basic combat training 101 right there

RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE

> Exactly, it didn't specify so its up to interpretation.
No. That's not how it works. The constitution is set up so you have any right not explicitly prevented. If they want you to not have nukes, at some point they have to say no nukes. If it doesn't specify, you get to have nukes.
No nukes is eventually specified in the law, which is why you can't have them, but it isn't done there.

no, stupid; you were answered with this:
and this
not to mention that if you really aren't stupid, you'd look up "violent assaults in europe" and you'd see your argument only works in liberal arts colleges at "safe zones."

America doesn't need a ban on guns. It needs gun safety classes. Many people I've talked to don't understand how to fight off an attacker with a semi automatic handgun. The best way is to grab the top as hard as you can to prevent it from cycling and ejecting the empty casing. This will buy you time and you'll only be shot once at most since the bad guy has to rack the slide to shoot you again. This is the kind of information that saves lives and should be taught in schools.

samuel adams sounds like a guy who sucked a bunch of huge cocks

and his beer sucks

Why don't libtard faggots try to get rid of the guns in Switzerland and Finland? They have a relatively high gun per capita yet no lib faggot bitches and moans about them. Oh wait, maybe because it's not a gun problem but a nigger problem and a faggot media problem.

So many gun death stats are BS anyway. Alot of the time they get lumped in with suicides which drives the numbers way up. Source CDC that shit.