THIS MOVIE IS FAR BETTER THAN IT RECIEVES CREDIT FOR

THIS MOVIE IS FAR BETTER THAN IT RECIEVES CREDIT FOR

AM I RITE OR AM I RITE?

PS: MOVIE IS "THE TOWN"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4LbiuRDT1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not too bad for being Grand Theft Auto the Movie. Renner played a great masshole.

the heist sequences are good but it was predictable and overall unenjoyable

This, Renner was fucking great in it.
>that scene where Ben Affleck asks him to beat up those gang members and he's totally cool with it

you're wrong. the movie has no narrative spark and none of the characters feel especially interesting or unique. some great car chases, sure, but Affleck had absolutely nothing to do with those. Overrated movie.

>good heists
>Renner was particularly enjoyable
But overall it's not that great. Affleck and his faggy romance narrative ruined this movie. It should have focused on FBI cat-and-mouse shit.

Renner's death scene was great.

i watched that on new years eve once
i liked renner and postelwaithe plus afflecks love interest was actually desirable

That nigga stole every scene. youtube.com/watch?v=r4LbiuRDT1U

It was a predictable, forgettable crime movie.

>Jon Hamm basically played Don Draper but without any insight on his family life

I loved him as the asshole career obsessed G-Man, my favorite character besides Renner. The crew's fat driver too. He was a greasy character in Gone Baby, Gone. I think he's a Boston based rapper.

Yeah, Hamm and Renner shined through this turd and made it watchable

>gif related

why did he open his mouth for the cock and then not immediately bite down

Claimed

Gone Baby Gone was amazing

everything he's done since has been pretty boring shit so maybe that was just a fluke though

I really, really liked it at the time.
But I'm afraid to go back and watch it and have my current opinion of Ben Affleck sour my impression of the movie.

I so fucking agree with this entirely. Although the director's cut of The Town is significantly better so that gives me hope. Argo is laughable.

>hear how Ben Affleck is a really good director
>turns out he did a couple of caper flicks and some oscar bait trash
Unless you direct a 180 minutes long period drama you're worthless

Further proof that Affleck should just direct crime movies set in Boston, with his brother as the lead. Matter of fact, there's like four other books in the same series as Gone Baby, Gone.

what's different about it?

i only watched the director's cut

Pete Postlethwaite was great in this movie

nah we've seen enough of those. A period piece on The Siege of Boston might be cool though.

>617

Boston Get. Make it happen hollywood.

>ever having enough crime films
>whether it's in Boston, NYC, LA, or wherever
>we

speak for yourself faggot, there is a serious lack of quality crime and I can't get enough.

My mom likes it

So go rob a 711 edgelord

Go watch some more capeshit bub

>affleck should do crime fims
>just finished shooting one not that long ago

>Live By Night
>directed by and starring Affleck
>not set in Boston

pretty sketchy at best and I said he should direct while his brother stars