Should i get an European citizenship? who is a good country to get one?

should i get an European citizenship? who is a good country to get one?

Other urls found in this thread:

passportindex.org/byRank.php
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/273151,Trump-to-deal-with-visafree-travel-for-Poles-if-elected
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvonko_Bušić
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis#Jus_sanguinis_states_today
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/12/health/switzerland-citizenship-vegan-trnd/
passportindex.org/comparebyPassport.php?p1=au&p2=pl&s=yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-citizens_(Latvia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Red_Army
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/555904/japan-explosions-park-Utsunomiya-tokyo-terror-attack-terrorism-gas-injuries
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/05/25/national/overseas-interest-in-relocation-campaign-surprises-kagoshima-village/#.WHu6pIFKOEc
24sata.hr/news/andrija-64-idem-u-njemacku-raditi-na-skeli-nema-mi-druge-506568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it hard to get european citizenship? i want one too

any EU cunt grants you access to any other EU cunt

though look at this passportindex.org/byRank.php

also - most cunts require naturalization - staying in a cunt for atleast 5 years. Some ones like Austria require a longer time - 10 years.

You should keep your Australian passport, because with some cunts' passports like Croatia's, you cannot enter into the US without a visa, which you can be denied. A few months ago, my 18 yearold friend tried getting a visa for America because his family lives here. He was denied a visa

No. Stay down under.

Sorry, only actual humans (whites) can get it.

apply for a job in Aussibar here,and get a visa

its not that hard,finns rarely drink anything else than beer and you will get qt girls drooling for your accent.

do that for 6 months and you will be able to have an actual EU work visa and gtfo from finnish ciderwhales.

i know atleast 4 aussies who have done it.

Why aren't Poland, Croatia, Romania and Bulgaria in the US visa waiver program? Do you have a lot of Croats who overstay their visa?

i wonder what basis people use to deny visa

can i get one too?

its what im considering. i was possibly going to move to Belgium because its only a 5 year naturalisation and they allow dual citizenship.

I was also considering hungary because i own a buisiness that generates $100,000net (so only $40,000 salary for me) and i could possibly set one up there, but it seems too risky to me.

why was your friend denied? i thought croatia and usa were basically neutral

finland has aussie bars? do they actually serve Australian beers? theyre pretty bad in my opinion

Trump said he'd look into changing that at some point.

what did he said

His slavic gf is filling his head with ideas

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/273151,Trump-to-deal-with-visafree-travel-for-Poles-if-elected
>The Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has expressed support for including Poland in the US Visa Waiver Program, claiming that he would deal with this during the first weeks of his presidency.
>Piotr Janicki, the Polish consul in Chicago, said: “[Trump] declared that he will deal with this issue in the first weeks of his presidency.”
>“Donald Trump as a candidate is considered to hold harsh views on immigration, but we heard [today] that this will not affect Polish citizens and that he does not see any threat from Poles, who mostly come to the US for tourism.”
last quote suggests strongly that he won't keep the restrictions for Croatia around either since you're the same deal, even if he was only talking about Poland.

Go back to england and pls don't come here

doubt it
>mfw we literally had a terrorist in the 90s who hijacked a plane in the 90s in h us

they are brety much the finnish equalent of Outback Steakhouse in USA

but normally the workers/bartenders are 100 % australian,nice chaps,atleast here in Tampere

if he can overlook the Polish death trucks terrorising innocent Europeans every day he can overlook that

fuck off we are full, of niggers

>why was your friend denied?
>Do you have a lot of Croats who overstay their visa?

Well, my friend is a bit of a "neet". He finished highschool for a photographer when he was 17 and just stayed at home and has been leeching off of his parents for almost 2 years now.

He doesn't want to go and do a 4th grade of highschool which would allow him to do the "SAT" which would allow him to go to university. All of this is free btw...

He told me that his aunt in America could find him a job. I asked him how this is possible since he'd get a visitor visa and not a workers' visa and he said that he'd be doing it illegally.

I guess they figure it out in the US Embassy - young, uneducated, unemployed, no work experience...

sure, but that's still far from now, Croatia is not even in OECD, and Mexico is. Think about that. You will still have to be an educated and working person to be more than a visitor in America. (imo)

This

Also, Croatia is a bit of an oddball. Austria, Netherlands, UK and even Slovenia still have restrictions on Croats. Croats still need a workers' visa to work in these countries.

Basically the UK doesn't want another Polish or Romanian like wave of economic immigrants.

Austria doesn't want Croats because there are already a bunch of Croats there because of the proximity.

Slovenia because of our "friendly" rivalry.

If Poland, which is in OECD still requires a visa for America, Croatia won't get visa free/ e-visa that soon

>mfw we literally had a terrorist in the 90s who hijacked a plane in the 90s in h us
??????
I mean, sure the Balkans are stereotiped by war and such things, but I've never heard of Croats trying to do a 9/11???

i didnt realise that aussie bar was the name of a chain of pubs. seems straightforward to apply too, just gotta get that booze passport first.

i assume this is basically the only english speaking job in Finland?

What about me?

>hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvonko_Bušić
i fucked up it was the 70s

Maltese citizenship is for sale so if you're rich enough..

nah,cleaning and minor chores and such can also apply for that program

nurses and assistant nurses are really sought after too

the booze licence test is in finnish,so its kinda hard for english speakers.

ukraine
save some western shekels that aren't inflated as fuck and live comfy oligarch life with private harem

pic related

no, Ukrainian passport will be worth as much as toilet paper in some 5 years

damn, that's an interesting read, fala

explain pic related

German one is def best

citizen by investment programs aka. chinese import programs

i might have 500k dollars if i sold everything i own but i dont want to be penniless in US

1 million "swedish" rapefugees disagree with you

Germany, France, and pretty much 90% of europe have already proved you wrong.

Come to Finland m8

what is there to explain?

richfags can literally give cash for citizenship.
Switzerland offers "subscribtions".
The "Residency Requirements" tell you how long you have to be in a country to be eligible.

But in some countries there are no requirements such as Spain, Singapore, Ireland, Hungary, Lativia, etc.

Latvia is "cheapest" at 35k eur and no requirements.

But I would advise OP to look into his family's history
according to this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis#Jus_sanguinis_states_today
if your family has a citizenship in one of those countries or your parents were citizens, you can apply for one aswell for free

You still just need to """"""""""""prove"""""""""""""" that you're in need of an asylum. My father works as a translator for the police and government and most of the people that come to Europe are Algerian or other North African. They don't want to stay in Croatia though, because it doesn't offer """"""""""""""""""""""""""""benefits""""""""""""""""""""""""

just how cheap is the Ukraine? harem seems unlikely though. plus only have $20k to my name

maybe i shouls just claim refugee status in sweden?

its actually seeming like the best option after reading what the other guy wrote.

i sont know about half of my family but my great great great grandparents are Scottish, i think my other sides great grandparents might be irish, but thats too far out

also, how long do you want to stay in Europe?
you can stay (for 3 months., I believe) and then apply for "extended stay visa". Alot of people do this and can stay for decades without having citizenship.

If you can prove that you have Irish or Scottish ancestry, you could get Irish or British citizenship, but you don't need to, since an Australian wouldn't have problems getting extended stay in any EU country.

i do wish to move there permanently, i just dont know which country, probably move throughout Europe every couple of years.

can you provide a source about proof of ancestory? for ireland i could only find info on grandparents and for Scotland it just said stuff about Britain without any indication of heritage. however isnt british citizenship useless because of brexit?

MALTA
A
L
T
A

fuck off we're full

>and for Scotland it just said stuff about Britain without any indication of heritage
Well, yeah, Scotland is part of Britain, therefore part of the UK?
My grandfather had British citizenship and my father could theoretically just walk into the embassy and claim British citizenship because of it, though I cannot because my father didn't claim British citizenship. I could if he did, though.

yes, this is why people can live in Switzerland for more than 10 years and can speak all 4 languages of Switzerland and still be denied for citizenship.
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/12/health/switzerland-citizenship-vegan-trnd/
kek

>however isnt british citizenship useless because of brexit
no, article 50 still hasn't been activated. Even when the UK fully leave the EU, it's almost guaranteed that British citizens will have the same rights as Swiss citizens.

still i think my ancestral ties are too far removed

nah, probably not, what citizenship do your parents or other family members hold?

Also, as I've mentioned, you don't really need EU citizenship to stay in Europe, if you have Australian citizenship

This tbqh

Are you a female (male)?

only Australian, neither ever applied

Seems like us and the britts have it almost the same

Most EU and Swiss+Norwegian citizens have almost the same visa restrictions.

However, the Croatian passport is by far the worst EU passport to have.

this is now a visa requirements thread

I'm eligible for Polish citizenship, but I can't really be fucked to go through the process of getting it because I don't have any need for it. Is it worth getting anyway?

passportindex.org/comparebyPassport.php?p1=au&p2=pl&s=yes

compare

169 visa free countries

Thanks

np, but keep in mind, that even though Australia has 152, and Poland has 149 visa free countries, they do differ.

For example, with the Polish passport you have visa-free access to Brazil, with Australian one, you don't

>wanting to go to Brazil

True, and I'm guessing there are also advantages when it comes specifically to the EU, but I'll have to look into that more as well.

>no visa-free access to Monkey-zil

>be Australian
>dankest people in the world
>butter looking faces inherited from the Brits, but damn son what a fine genetic for pecs and triceps
>10/10 good weather
>dank beaches, surf and shit
>10/10 military uniforms and dogtags
>bonus: you live in a island. Islands are dank (though NZ is danker on my book, because Maori and shit)
>wants to be linked with Europe

Why, son?
The space gods blessed you, and you want to come in this shithole?
For what purpose? If you're interested in seeing Arabs and niggers, there is a zoo in Sydney and Christmas Island isn't that far

get this and all of Europe + USA will turn green:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-citizens_(Latvia)

every fucking US president does that

>butter looking faces inherited from the Brits, but damn son what a fine genetic for pecs and triceps
probably the hottest girl is Australian (pic related)

I imagine that all Aussie grills look like this

I don't want to speak for him, but it could just be for travel or as a "backup" or something similar, not necessarily moving there. Also thanks for that, lel

Hmm, intresting...

Strip her make up and you'll have a nice surprise

Acquiring the citizenship implies you have to move there. And brother, there is a reason if Australia has received so many Italians in the past 10 years

>LE GRILLS WEARING MAKEUP
great reason to hate grills

and surprise, surprise - almost any girl wears makeup

even if you see a girl on the street who looks like she isn't wearing any, it's likely that she is, but is actually pretty good at applying it

no, you can just go live in the EU with any EU passport or ID (excluding Croatia)

Don't you have to go to the country you're trying to obtain citizenship and reside for a while?

I think there are some ways you can get citizenship without having to actually live there, for example you don't have to live in Poland for any period of time to acquire Polish citizenship by descent. But I'm guessing there are very few of these cases

its not the life for everyone i guess. i personally just want another country i can live in forever id chose too. eu countries were only q consideration, im also considering paraguay or some asian places.

this is surprisingly not wrong now that i think about it. ive never had much interest in relationships though, so i dont interact with that many women

italy is kind of an extension to Australia in my books, your people were a breath of culture into Australia even though you mainly live in shitty streets over here.

Ah, I was unaware. Thanks

Why? There are no merit to live in Western European countries now.
1. Countless terrors
2. Too many illegal immigrants
3. The growth of economy is getting worse (so does my country...)
4. The safety level is never higher than other countries' ones in this world

I have ever traveled in the north of France. Of course, France has a variety things to admire.

>There are no merit to live in Western European countries now.
pic related

>1. Countless terrors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

>2. Too many illegal immigrants
which are mostly from eastern Europe

>3. The growth of economy is getting worse (so does my country...)
eastern europe has some growth of economy, but still the average wage is not enough to even live there

>4. The safety level is never higher than other countries' ones in this world
? >this world
which other world?
>never higher
how about between world war 2 and the current terror attacks? It was peaceful then, except the few IRA and ETA attacks here and there.

>I have ever traveled in the north of France. Of course, France has a variety things to admire.
yes, this is also the reason why people from eastern Europe emigrate to W Europe. Because around here, in eastern Europe, there isn't really anything that interesting. I would say that Croatia's seas, Polish cities and historic sights from WW2, and Moscow are the only interesting things in Eastern Europe

yes
i would imagine here/ireland is likely easiest for an aussie

>however isnt british citizenship useless because of brexit?
>implying we're leaving
>implying even if we leave we won't have a swiss/norge style agreement

I hear that Croatia is so beautiful country along glittering sea.

Wage---yes. I know that Eastern European ones are lower than Western ones....

The Tokyo terror was triggered by the most dangerous crazy religious group---now they are severely under control of Japanese police. Since the event... Japanese have never had such a sad experience except some big earthquakes.

Come to Spain! We accept all kind of immigrants!

>Japanese have never had such a sad experience except some big earthquakes.
kek m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Red_Army

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/555904/japan-explosions-park-Utsunomiya-tokyo-terror-attack-terrorism-gas-injuries

>I hear that Croatia is so beautiful country along glittering sea.
I guess, it's nice, but Croatians cannot market it that well. Italy, Greece and Spain are something that people always think of when they think of summer vacations, but not Croatia.

>Wage---yes. I know that Eastern European ones are lower than Western ones.
This is why hundreds of thousands of Croatians have left Croatia. Croatian wage for an "average Joe" is not enough to pay apartment rent, food and bills. This is why there are many Croatian people that work and are older than 30 but still live with parents.

is there some job in Spain? The rate of unemployment is too high....

The being of Japanese red army was in the past...some of them seem to live in the north of Korea....

I'm so surprised that Croatian you is familiar with Japanese bad events...

If you should live in my country, you'll be welcomed by some of Japanese girls, who love south romantic Europeans and tall black people.

Hope that everything about you will be alright!!

>south romantic Europeans
>south romantic Europeans
>croats

what, Nippanon?
Do you know that Croats are Slavic alcoholics and very ugly.

My father works for the police and every day women come there because their Croatian husbands and boyfriends beat them
that isn't very romatnic

Why is the Ijsselmeer so often absent in these map pics?

Really???!!!!! Ideal imagination is too far from the reality...,

All I do for you is to suggest that you should move in this island in the south of Japan. Moving to the area, you'Lloyd receive a cow for free!!!

that's the most Japanese website I've ever seen

>you'Lloyd receive a cow for free!
t-thanks?

Fuck off we're full

yeah, thanks.

Really???!!!!! Ideal imagination is too far from the reality...,

All I do for you is to suggest that you should move in this island "Mishima village" in the south of Japan. Moving to the area, you'Lloyd receive a cow for free!!!japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/05/25/national/overseas-interest-in-relocation-campaign-surprises-kagoshima-village/#.WHu6pIFKOEc

I'd live on an island with a cow. What are the requirements?

Anyway, I really hope that you'll become happier with your family !!!

i have to go to croazia

You can ask them about it by E-mail.

I found an Ukrainian working in Osaka as a staff of private post officer

Why are they nude?

I wonder how it would work visa-wise.

culture of croatia. women like sex.

>you have to be 55 or younger.
>around 300 people in the village
>No hospitals in the village
>boat comes 3 times a week with which you can go to the mainland.
Also, you get like 500 000 yen, which is like 60 000 Euros.

You understood me wrong. I am happy with my family. It's just that almost everyone that I have ever met says that they will move to Germany or Austria or something like that because here in Croatia, even if you are a lawyer or doctor, you can't earn more than 3000 euros per month. Most don't even earn 1000 euros.
24sata.hr/news/andrija-64-idem-u-njemacku-raditi-na-skeli-nema-mi-druge-506568

the football fans are racist and nazis, usually

Croats don't have a sense of self-respect.

>includes monthly grants for the first three years of residence, ranging from ¥85,000 a month for a single person to ¥100,000 for married couples. Also on offer are three-bedroom houses for rent at low prices, and subsidies for child delivery.
>The only condition is age: the head of a household must be 55 or younger. The offer does not specify whether the applicant has to be a Japanese national.
>accessible only by a ferry that comes but three times a week.
That is heaven. I guess i should start learning moonrunes, hope they won't die out before that

We pretty much give citzenships away in Portugal.

Oh I've got so relieved!!!! I apologize to you that I mistakenly understood you.

I feel, it's the best important for us to find our own happiness in our lives... we have partners or family, clothings , food material and houses.

It's banned severely in my country to get naked in public scene....oh..... but Croatian ladies are really beauty

In my country, it is so easy to buy legal drugs at the low prices

For any latino cunt, it's particularly easy to get spanish citizen. As long as you managed to go to highschool and finish the bloody thing, and can afford a ticket to Spain. Then you're a-ok.
Hell, if you're white you even get to leap the queue. I could get mine in less than a year and a half

spanish *citezenship