Should I drop acid?

Should I drop acid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're asking if you should the answer is no

What's your motivation? Pic related from my last acid trip.

More from the scene. I had why most might call a bad trip and ended up trying to kill myself. Cut my wrist and neck. Just barely nicked an artery in my wrist.

As long as you don't think of tiny spiders crawling on you, you'll be fine

This is very true

Sounds fun user

I mean, is there a reason why you shouldn't drop acid?

It was the epitome of fun.

Blood is fake

that looks too watery to be blood. it looks like you were making fake blood for a crappy video or something.

really??? no shit

>ashtray in the bathroom

you piece of trash

yo that walmart butter knife ain't gonna do shit

Fa real.

No. overrated drug that at best convinces simpletons that theyre genuises and at worst drives you completely fucking insane and you cant even shit on your own anymore.

I dropped acid for the 1st time with some friends last week and had an absolute blast. I wouldn't do it again but it was a cool one off experience

>fake
>k
Here's all I have for proof. This and another cut on my neck.

Heres some tips.

1. Be ABSOLUTELY sure you want to do it. Once it hits your tongue there is no going back.
2. Don't do it alone.
3. Have at least one sober person around just in case you lose it.
4. Do it somewhere chill and relaxing like the desert at night or something. Dont do it around anything that could hurt you.
5. Be ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SURE that you want to drop.

Dropped acid 4 or 5 times and everyone was a different trip so I mean as long as you keep a level head you won't kill yourself and it'll be a cool time

Also there's no going back so don't be a cool kid and act like you wanna and really don't want to otherwise you're fucked better buckle the Fuck up kid

Mind state going in is everything

MIND STATE GOING IN IS EVERYTHING

If you are anxious or depressed or if (this is important you fuck) anyone around you makes you uncomfortable youre gonna have a bad time.

Be with a few people you trust and are close with, and preferably be outside with nature in a secluded spot where no one will interrupt you (dont waste time sitting inside on your computer looking at trippy shit thats gay) and make sure you arent afraid

If you do start slipping into a bad place just breath and remember its only a drug, youre just high, youll be fine. Ive never had a really bad trip myself, obviously the other user in this thread should not be doing hallucinogens as he as some deep rooted psychological problems, but if you dont have latent suicidal tendencies I wouldnt worry about trying to kill yourself

Have fun

thats cute, i had a cut in the same spot that i inflicted with a knife too about 1 and a half years ago. my cut was way deeper than that and I didnt bleed everywhere like you did. show your neck or quit making shit up.

NO

/thread

Lord I will never do acid, I'm fine with my bud

continuing, not OP

6. have some of your favourite music ready as a backup plan, if you don't usually listen to relaxing music I recommend some Tame Impala and Pink Floyd
7. don't really worry, I've dropped hundreds of times and I've only had a 'bad' trip a handful of times - and even then, it was just uncomfortable thoughts/paranoia/not being able to get to sleep, nothing you can't handle
8. take half a tab first, wait 30 minutes, and if you feel like it, take the other half
9. enjoy :)

>most might call a bad acid trip
Was it not?

also, don't go on Sup Forums whatever you do, as you can see there are some crazy fuckers on here lol

You should drop dead

Do acid and dmt at same time like this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q

>pic unrelated

If you are of reasonably sound mind, acid can be pretty fun. Just have a comfortable location to drop it in. It can take up to 2 hours to kick in, so dose low and if you want, dose often

Here ya go pal.

As someone that sees blood daily, nigga that's fake.

Not really. I just got into the mindset to kill myself. Everything else was too hard to describe or even remember since I took around 600mcg

>If you are of reasonably sound mind, acid can be pretty fun. Just have a comfortable location to drop it in. It can take up to 2 hours to kick in, so dose low and if you want, dose often

the efficiency drastically drops after the first 2-3 hours, so redosing would be best within that time period

if it's your first time though it might not be necessary

OP the main thing i've realized as an acidhead, for a good trip:
- friends you truly trust
- a neutral environment/environment you're comfortable in

the bad trips i've had were in unfamilar environments with people I didn't know very well

OTOH i've been to concerts tripping balls and i was fine

Fuck no. Don't drop it, that shit's expensive. Pick it up and put it in your mouth.

well done. you showed me.