Ask a Walmart employee anything Sup Forums

Ask a Walmart employee anything Sup Forums
I've been working as an Asset Protection Customer Host for almost 2 months now
Seen some shit

How many ghetto girls did you make blow you to get out of shop lifting arrests.

How much merch have you stolen from WalMart?

Friend of mine worked lp for sams. Sad about 1 a month they'd nab some chick. He got 2 to blow him and 1 to fuck him in his truck. Got fired about 6 months later on some unrelated thing.

None yet although I do try to flirt with some of these sluts to try to get some head. Being a white mail though I don't even dare ask to check a receipt from a black person, I'll get called racist

Is it a ghetto or redneck walmart?

Both tbh

So an American one.

We don't have an asset protection manager currently (he was fired), so the only person who's allowed to apprehend shoplifters and walk them to that little closer sized office and prosecute them is an overweight girl. They've only caught black teenagers so far

Keep an eye out for.... interactions.

Tell us about the shit you've seen. I'll wait for a greentext. Tell us if you need bumps.

>implying all walmarts are not ghetto and redneck
Also tell your friend Pajeet he needs to poo in the designated loo.

So far the only productive thing I've managed to do was take creep shots

Josiah?

you know . . . . as an AP agent, you're not supposed to take pictures of people without their expressed consent.

Mann, growing up I always thought to myself, I'll never work at a Walmart. In May I joined the US Navy. I don't leave for basic until March so I was like shit I need a job. Walmart had this new AP job that starts at $10.50 so I was like oh well. Now before I came here I knew the cliche stereotype Walmart has like you see weird things and weird people. But maaaan. It's something new every day. Last time I worked a white family brought their toddlers in wearing only pampers, hit their kids in the face, customers were complaining. They were walking outside on the hot concrete barefoot.
A cashier got into it with a customer almost fighting her then when the managers came she cussed them out and walked out

Fuck this job I could care less

And you're not supposed to be a bitch without showing tits. You're free to fuck off any second now.

MEHRRRR!

i love checking out people in walmart. I mean, i dont go there often, but when I'm there it's a nice way to pass the time. spot anything spectacular?

nice.

Mehr!

Cock is diamond.

You fucking pussy

stop posting shitty creepshots and tell us about the most fucked up thing you've seen on the job

Then you should know about right to privacy and commercial use clauses. In Walmart there is no assumed right to privacy other than the dressing room and bathroom. If the person takes a photo of you in Walmart, it may be bad taste, but unless that person is using the photo for commercial purposes, you can suck a giant dick and fuck off with your AP agent bullshit.

Retails gay. The managers are pieces of shit, two faced. Cashiers act like its high school. 2 of them liked me so far. Trying to fuck one.

This but keep the butts coming OP.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Worked in lawn and garden for a while. The job is good for the forst dew months but after the 90 day eval it sucks. You cant just go in and do your job and go home anymore its go in do everyones job because people are calling out or to retarded, gotta go on a regoster even though your not a cashier, and managers choose favorits

You know when you see on the news how people leave their dogs or kids in a hot car? Happens daily. Babies too. Someone left their grandma in the car and she was found dead in the parking lot.

Not to mention during the summer it's fucking hot in there. Lawn and garden aka, they'll throw you wherever needed

Do people try to steal shit by throwing it over the fence in the outdoor garden section? I never seen any cameras or anything there, I could imagine a niggum throwing a fucking bike over that fence given the chance..

If there's a way there's a will. And yes, I said that right. Niggers gonna nig.

that's some real shit right there. any fucked up customer from hell stories?

Wow....what an exciting thread

>doubles advocate

KEK KEK

Don't forget
>pre-Madonnas

seems like it'd be fun to just watch people all day and lookout for hotties.

do you guys drug test?

Ever seen any drug deals go down?

are the employees ever high?

Turn over rate for that position is fast as hell. Best start looking for another job.

that's a dude

I work in the produce department of walmart and i show up high as FUCK everyday.

good shit man

wish i could get high as fuck and go to my job

that mentality is why you're working at wally world

Worst thing youve ever seen? Thinking of working at walmart tbh

ah geez if only what people said on here mattered

I also work at Walmart, and I'm high on the job at least 3 days a week.

>i am so cool