I need some help here, I'm in a fucked situation

I need some help here, I'm in a fucked situation

After about two months of knowing this guy, we finally got together about 2 weeks ago and truthfully I've been stressed/depressed with the whole relationship. There is another woman he was in love with before we started dating, and I think he still might be. I asked him if he was two times before and both times he avoided the subject of it. I don't know what to do. I'm scared I'm not being a good enough girlfriend for him. I'm even more scared that he's gonna dump me and date the other girl instead. She meets his standards better than I do... I really don't want to lose him, I love him so much... Please help! Advice would be very much appreciated.

how old are you user

I just turned 18 three months ago, why?

all you can do is love him and be there for him and he doesn't realize what a catch you are well then that's on him your'e young there will be others if he don't work out

Hey, it's alright to be upset about this. Tell him how you feel and that you need to know. A relationship needs to willing partners and you don't know if he's committed. It's perfectly fine that you feel the need to know this.

If he is avoiding the question, it's because he doesn't want to talk about her.
You are in a relationship with him now, not her.
Remember what do you like of him and make it your motivation. Know why he likes you and be more like it.

I'm 100% a faggot and even i know the rules:

tits or gtfo

how don't you know OP is a fagot too?

worst thing you can do is be quiet user-kun. relationships need communication.

Fuck that man, avoiding something serious like that is what creates bad tension in a relationship. This is the kind of thing that constant fights stem from. Any man in who can call himself one would tell his woman these things. If he can't, then he is in no position to be dating anyone

I've wanted to tell him how I feel, but I'm scared he is gonna get mad at me.

But the problem is I don't really know why he likes me. I'm surprised he even went out with me.

Rule doesn't apply in certain situations, newfag.

He has no right to get mad over this. And if he does, then you know that he isn't all that great of a person. The fact he's been avoiding it is a great cause for concern.

Yeah, I guess your right... I admit I get a little jealous sometimes of that girl. He still talks to her more than me which makes it hard to talk to him...

>Obviously fucking retarded reclusive sub
>Has to ask strangers for relationship advice
>No tits

wot

Poster above that one.
This is a huge red flag. You need to have a serious conversation before you can get any more emotionally invested in this guy. He should not be talking to her. Not without you being a part of it. Please don't hurt yourself. This is bad bad bad

oh shit he's playing you like a fiddle sorry m8

that rule only applies when a female states their gender when it's not relevant.

The fact that you're posting this here makes me assume you're rusing and want Sup Forumstard attention by pretending to be a girl.

Dump him OP. He's probably just using you as a comfort blanket/ human flesh light.

this and this

also nice dubs

All you can hope for is that he's shooting you straight.
If he isn't, as they say, live and learn, hope you don't get an STD.

Firts of all you are in the wrong place girl
Second have some selfconfidence there is a reason to be dating with you

Thank you

No, and I don't go to /adv/ because I only get like 2 replies when I post something there.

He doesnt seem like that type of guy

Is having confidence more attractive to guys?

>2 months
>love

No wonder you're just a side hoe, you're fucking crazy.

Depends on the guy. Some are into it, some don't care, some are intimidated, some think it's bitchy.

I still think you're a dude, though.

Welp.. yes

she's 18 man come on let her have her puppy love while it lasts

I had to re read it. She KNEW him for 2 months. "dated" for 2 weeks. She's actually fucking mental.

How am I fucking mental?

I think it's just her confusing lust and obsession for love.

a lot of people have that problem.

How can I know if I have ever had romantic love? ...

not OP btw

Youre probably too young to look for anything serious right now. I understand that you think you love someone, but if every day is stressing over that person then its not really a good relationship either. Go find another user to give succ to

You can't love someone in 2 weeks retard. You barely fucking know them.

Do you know his favorite food/color/his parents names? You don't know this basic shit and you think you know love. l m f a o

You know that you have romantic love if you want the other person to be happy, even if it's not with you, that you would die for them at the drop of a hat, ect

I think I might tell him how I feel tomorrow and see how it goes from there. If shit goes wrong I'll take your word and stop pursuing this relationship. He excepts perfection from me and he's even admitted that himself. It's just not worth the stress anymore...

Yes I know all of that actually. We've known each other for almost three months now, but didn't start dating until 2 weeks ago. Sorry if I didn't elaborate that well enough in OP.

three months is not a long time. I don't even consider someone a friend unless I've known them for at least a year.

So I've never had romantic love, thanks. AGain not OP.

Do you actually believe you love this person? For guys it's easier to tell. They just jerk off and all of a sudden they're not infatuated.

Have you tried the same? If you masturbate and then want nothing to do with him even for a second you're not in love, you just want attention and some succ n fucc.

Well I'm not you, and a year is a long ass time holy shit user

Not everyone finds it, it's rare. Just keep looking bro.

ok but where are your tits?

More evidence you're still too young, lol. Give yourself time to grow and mature, then go look for a serious relationship.

Get a motto femanon.
Hakuna matata or something like that.
Stop saying that you had depression.
If you really love him don't tell him, but be sure he knows it (like being happy with him, idk use your imagination).
Don't think too much about the situation, just let it be. I mean that if you're looking for advice at 1 am in this site you have enough time to convince yourself you can be best girl for him

>After about two months of knowing this guy, we finally got together

You do not even know that person, how could it works? Take time and don't speed up thing...

find this other girl and flirt with her.

it'll cross the wires in his brain when he finds out you two fucked

>18
>Stressed

Get out of here with that "this is love" bullshit.
Enjoy that age as much as you can, don't worry about a relationship too much because chances are it is nothing serious, just enjoy eachother's company and if it works great, if not then don't stress out.

(me)

Seriously , I been with my girlfriend 4 years and I just realized I fucking hate her guts, but it did take 4 years to find out. And still I am not sounding half as depressed as you.

timestamp + tits or gtfo, rebound

*tips fedora*

Look OP, I'm not going to shitpost for once. If he's dodging the subject, there is something he is trying not to tell you.

It's not your fault he's a fuckboy. Try to enjoy what time you have with him, but be more than ready to ditch him.

4 years is a long time to realize you hate someone.