1.you're cunt

1.you're cunt
2.your honest opinion on sri lanka and sri lankans

tamil tigers are bro tier

What are your feels regarding India being your only neighbour?

zitto animale
well there's the maldives
india is a china tier neighbour though

it's alri

I don't really know much about it, to be honest.

What goes on there, Sri Lankan friend?

Do you have designated shitting streets?

I bought some cool stuff from ebay from there. Seems like a lot of high end clothing is made there.

nah
picrel
not too much nowadays 2bh
formerly civil war

Pretty great! Shouldn't be illegal to be gay, though.

I'd say it's the second best country by the indian ocean. Solid 8/10 rating.

>tfw surrounded by poo-in-loos
speaking about that, what do sri lankans think of India?

hmm

Meme map

d-danke
i agree, though i think the constitutional reform plans to flip it around

>Further strengthen the non-discrimination clause by adding the ground of sexual identity. The HRCSL received many representations in regard to the need to include ‘sexual orientation’, ‘sexual identity’ and ‘disability’ as prohibited grounds of discrimination. The first and the last and many other grounds such as ‘age’ and ‘maternity’ have already been included in the Draft Charter. The clause should be clearly articulated in an open manner as required by our international obligations—“…no discrimination shall be permitted on grounds such as…”

which do you think is best? bhutan? maldives?

depends on the sri lankan, but for most in general you can just ask what, say, south koreans, think of china

>china tier neighbour
;_;

Why are you an independent country? Is it purely an ethnic difference or is it political differences?

Australia is the best with shores to the indian ocean. Bhutan is excellent as well.

I like Sri Lanka

y do u liek sir lenka

You can't really say it's an ethnic difference, Indian isn't an ethnicity and neither is Sri Lankan, and all major ethnicities in Sri Lanka would fall under the umbrella of Indian ethnic groups, religious differences (buddhist vs hindu) would be a noteworthy important factor imo

The reason was that it wasn't part of the British Raj and didn't gain independence in the same way or at the same time, and remained independent after the fact

oh, heh, should've taken a closer look at that picture

Nice! It was good learning new things. Have a nice day.

I dislike governments not people dw
Politically a shit tho
it comes with the territory of a small state orbiting a massive domineering regional power looking to maintain it's influence

Well hopefully, we'll get along nicely in the future.

pls dont join china tho

China offers better gibsmedats to its allies.
Everyone likes gibsmedats.

Mmhmm Modi better carry through.

>allies.

more like clientstates/puppets

>pls dont join china

wew lets hope not
that said
>nonalignment is kill
so really depends on the government
this one is more west and sometimes india swinging while the last one was more china swinging

Do you get triggerd when people say Ceylon?

not really
2bh i liked the name better
a two word nation name is one word too many