Need /b's advice

need /b's advice

>been seeing my girl for about a year and 7 months
>gf went out to a party and says had sex with guy when she was drunk
>she apologized profusely, and didn't wait for me to find out from someone else
>however gf neglected to mention that it wasn't just cheating, it was a blacking

what should i do?

break up with her immediately

Leave her? Your chick is a cheating bitch and that isn't gonna change.

she's the first girl i've ever loved. and she was my literal first.

dump the cunt and find someone new, you got yourself a bitch who can't control herself or be trusted right now. you know what to do OP.

we talked about kids though.

doesn't matter bro, you'll find someone who is loyal eventually. may seem like your world is crashing down around you but your life is only just beginning. seriously, lose the bitch she obviously has no respect for your relationship. she's only gonna do it again at some point

So basically you're asking for advice just so you can shoot it down because you're a cuck?

Have fun w. Your nigger loving gf who cheats on you faggot.

Cheats once, she will likely cheat again. This is true of both genders.

/thread

Same op from yesterday?

Cuck

dump and wait for her to prove her sorrow. if she doesn't then just let her go

You can look after them while she cheats on you. The fuck is wrong with you? How is this even a question?

I'd find out if she knew somebody knew about it for sure.
If nobody actually knew and then she approached you to confess out of guilt, I'd give her a chance.
But if she was pretty confident somebody else would tell you and only told you to try and mitigate the damage, I'd ditch her.

Something that my father told me which I value to this day because he had to go through it with my mother, is that "once a cheater, always a cheater" believe me. Even if she's drunk she should still remember that you are the most important thing in her life, and if she doesn't value that. There's no point...

Truth.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbass.

if she indeed was blacked, it can only mean one thing. she loves cocks, and the bigger the better. keep dating her if you want to walk in on her like this after a long day at work

You're gonna have to drop her immediately and move on. Everything is toxic from this point on.

It's up to you how you handle it, but in the end you're going to want to explore with more than some slag who'll choke on dindu dick.

>leave tainted meat
>score a dime
>score ten dimes
>dollar
>buy coke
>???
>Profit

Cheater once, cheater for life. You'll find a best girl

Dump her and move on. Hate fuck her ass first.

It's over dude, I'm sorry. You need to get out of that relationship as soon as you can, otherwise shell break up with you first, and you will feel even shittier. Cut your losses man

Fuckin cut it loose.

recently studies say that 90% of white women have fantasies of getting blacked. you'll just be dumping her for someone else who got blacked.

Grab all her shit and throw It out the house brotha. No excuse for a woman to get drunk especially if she has a bf (you) .She fucked up and that's it. I don't care if she's drunk, sober or high she fucked up and now you gotta man up and move on without her bro. don't take her back. It won't be the same. You'll be alright Sup Forumsro.
Here are some tits to make you feel better

>racist
No wonder she cheated.

How is anything he said racist?

I remember when Sup Forums didn't take such obvious Sup Forums bait.

Cuck
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Male or (especially) female.
Love is bullshit, replace it with alcohol.
Get a better girl. If she cheats, shoot yourself cause you're doing something wrong.

>however gf neglected to mention that it wasn't just cheating, it was a blacking
Which means he thinks it's worse to cheat with a black man, which is racist.

Break up you retard. It's not even about his skin color, you just won't be able to mentally shake the cheating, trust me. Move on to someone who doesn't cheat on you.

well said

Cucklord

Everyone has a first, you dipshit. Doesn't mean they are the best or the healthiest for you. Move on.

Immediately get rid of her. I would never be with a girl who ever fucked a nigger, even once in her life.

Kek

look dude, being drunk doesnt make you a different person, it just make it easier to do things you wanted to do anyway. do you think this is the last time he gets drunk? are you okay with the rest of your relationship whenever she wants to get laid she just goes and gets wasted, and comes home to tell you about it in the morning?

Slap the shit out her and dump her nigger ass

move on mate, she knew what she was doing and she will do it again, she just proved to you that she is not loyal, nor trustworthy

.......okay for real.
my girlfriend cheated on me and it brought us closer. afterwards we agreed she couldn't be all secretive like if i said "who are you texting?" she couldn't be like "none of your business stop being so insecure".
we're both open and honest and its better than it was before.

i mean, break up if you think you can't work past it, but it doesn't have to mean the end of your relationship

Nigger detected

Dump her, she has the aids now, once they go black...

>but she was my first

How does that makes any logical sense? Jsut because she was your first doesn't mean you're gonna let her fuck everyone, fuck off troll

Lolol. Free for all!!!

Cuck overload.

This guy..

I know it hurts, it sucks but apparently she didn't care as much as you did. Another one will too, but i can promise you will be back to /b soon saying the same shit unless you anger bang the bitch and put her on lock down. Which i doubt.find a new puss, it'll do ya good either way.

Why did you let her go to the party OP ?

>my girlfriend cheated on me and it brought us closer. afterwards we agreed she couldn't be all secretive like if i said "who are you texting?" she couldn't be like "none of your business stop being so insecure".
>we're both open and honest and its better than it was before.
:^)

Cuck

it doesn't bother me that my girlfriend made one mistake in the past. nobody's perfect, and i still love her.

Kill her, and him. Then an hero.

Nothing wrong with being racist, but technically, this isn't racism. It's speciesism. Niggers are not human beings. They are animals. This was bestiality.

ONCE YOU GO BLACK, WE DONT WANT YOU BACK

Are you that stupid op?

there are a million reasons to stay but one even better reason to leave. SHE CHEATED ON YOU!!!!! sorry but leave. I had to end a seven year marriage for the same reason and we have two children together. you need to find someone who appreciates you. first you need to appreciate yourself

This is cuck thread, op samefagging as cucks and niggers in this thread
ABORT
ABORT
ABORT

This

Once a woman has a black cock in her she is TAINTED FOR LIFE!

TAINTED!!!

If your gf cheats and you are still with her marry her, you deserve to live with a fucking whore dumbshit

damn straight. wouldn't fuck with anybody that fucked a nigger. not a one

^

>I still love her

Please kill yourself

Cut all contacts and publicly humiliate her for being a race traitor.

submit

Die degenerate.

first kill them. then yourself. the world would be much better off

sorry it threatens your delicate world view, but sometimes infidelity can transform your dynamics into something better.

Cutt the nigger loving whore off. Dont degrade yourself by staying with someone who fucked greasy nigger dick. Bitch ain't worth a damn.

Leave her. If she's gonna go out drunk and do it once, she WILL do it again, drunk or not. Teach that whore a lesson

My gf told me if she had a gun put to her head and had to choose between fucking a nigger and a dog, she'd fuck the dog - no question.

Love that girl. Hates niggers more than just about anyone I've met.

you forgive her and she's gonna think its ok to do it again.

Who do you hate more?

>what should i do?
She cheated.. I've been black out drunk, and still refrained from cheating. It's more than just being blacked out... Also, why is she blacking out in the first place?

You have to make up your own mind OP, but if it was me, I wouldn't allow someone to do that to me. Now you're going to have trust issues and stress about her going out. It's all down hill from here buddy, get ready for stress and anxiety... Or you could rip the bandaid off, pick yourself up, and be a fucking self respecting man.

Choice is yours.

Stay with her - beta cuck

Leave her - self respecting alpha

Marry her

Don't listen to this guy dump her

LIKE FUCKING HOW
I
K
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

H
O
W

Get used to licking nigger semen out of her cunt every night and having kids with suspicious skin tone and nappy hair. Or you can just dump the whore, it's your life brah.

Without loyalty there is nothing

>infidelity can transform your dynamics into something better.

Once again. Please kill yourself

sure, sure. because the world is just full of enlightened individual such as yourself that learn from their mistakes and use them to better themselves. gtf outta here and move off sesame street while you're at it.

More than niggers? Well, niggers are just animals really. Jews are the cornerstone problem.

I plan to.

YOU STOLE CARL FROM MY THREAD YOU FUCKING NIGGER

OP are you a MAN or a mouse? there is only one mother fucker in this world you need to worry about and guess who the fuck that mother fucker is. She is lucky enough to not get beat down like a bitch ass mother fucking cunt bag of shit.

Yeah, but I could forgive a girl who loved to fuck her dog or something weird.

Girl got some strange. Admitted it for whatever reason. Doesn't feel like the relationship is over unless you decide it is. If you want to be monogamous then she's not for you, not only did she go out drinking to the point of being out of control but she is trying to keep you to a standard she won't be able to meet. If you're up for the swinger life style or guilting her into some seriously kinky shit before dumping her or revenge cheating on her then maybe there's hope for you. Remember never to trust anybody who hasn't had your back through real shit.

hahahahhahahaahahahaha

Cheating is for degenerate pieces of shit,
Even if drunk.

I feel you on that user

Had this pic for awhile go die in a hole. (P.S. I love you for liking this pic please kiss me baby.)

Break up with them, When you're drunk, you still have some self awareness unless you're blacked out and even she should be more responsible and have some respect for you and the relationship if you've been dating for so long.

I know you said it's your first dude, but fuck it man. I've had my first and was stupid about shit like thinking just because they're my first they're the best i'll ever get and shit like this is okay. It's really not, say fuck it. I've never been cheated on but dealt with other worse shit.

don't waste your time on this bitch

Meh. Jews are fine. I know a lot of decent Jews.

preach.

you are one twisted fucked up sick son of a cunt fart you fucking son of a faggot.

Do it like my Dad did many years ago with a woman whom he dated who happened to cheat on him. Just tell her to fuck off OP

All the newfags getting baited by this cuck

seriously. I was twisted on drugs and alcohol more than once in the three years my man was locked up and managed to stay loyal the whole time. being fucked up is just a lame ass excuse

You fucking sperglords take the bait, every FUCKING time. He posted a picture of a black dick along with a cuck story. Fuck all of you fucking retards.

any reason to express my hatred for niggers and jews.

White bois need to submit

Kill yourself OP.

dump unless cuck /thread