Americans are such whining cowards. They always talk so tough. "Land of the free, home of the brave hurr durr."

Americans are such whining cowards. They always talk so tough. "Land of the free, home of the brave hurr durr."

Morons can't tell a Sikh from a Muslim, and they shit themselves over either.

Amerifag here.

You don't even know the half of it.

Muslims and Sikhs are not part of US so who cares

>muh Islamophobia

Yeah, fearing a religious totalitarianism extremist group that specifically aims to destroy Western society is TOTALLY irrational.

>fearing
Hate not fear

>falls over crying when he sees a turban

And OP uses the perfect anglo female as the image. Disgusting. Can't your own shitskin girls satisfy?

Lol like its a muslim thing. We are still racist as fuck here. If muslims were anglo, this wouldn't be an issue. We open fire on nigs and browns and beat our women into submission here. If browns talk out, its skurry. If women talk out its skurry. If fags talk out its skurry click click bang bang.
Fucking kids being shot by their dads and shit. Nigs killing nogs because theyre skurry.
Fuck.man, we're pussies over here.

>Tamara "Tami" Stronach (born July 31, 1972, Tehran, Iran) is an Iranian-American dancer and choreographer who has also worked as an actress.
Lol aryan

If blacks and latinos and other would just listen to what the cop is saying and fucking DO WHAT THE COP ASKS whether they think it's right or not they wouldn't be shot at half the time. Pretty fucking simple. If a cop who is the law and has a gun tells you to do something. YOU FUCKING DO IIIITTT!!!!

Browns and blacks do what theyre told and still get shot. Not a lot of anglo bodies piling up.

Don't be a racecuck. White people are shot at the same rate.

Translate 2085 112951419 1185 315139147
2085 112951419 1185 315139147
2085 112951419 1185 315139147
235 1185 415151354
235 1185 415151354
235 1185 415151354

Statistically speaking more whites are arrested and killed by the police, it's just that when a person of color is involved it gets media attention and coverage. Look up stats and the real truth motherfucker

You know damn well thats not true. Stop being a copcuck.

Please cite your source on this.
>inb4 stormfront

That actually is true help yourself to a fucking book. He's right. Cop supporter for liiiife

oooh fockin got me

Americunts

>Tfw its actually true

trips of truth
>tl:dr op like sand on his 2 inch penis

Hah. Forgot about that. Alexander and his armies did a lot rape in that area. Also: Persians are quite different from Arabs. Too many Americans don't know.

>cops kill a ton of browns
>nuh uh cops kill a fuckload of whites too
This is a good thing?
>cop supporter for life
Yea because unless you put that sticker in your back window youre going to get blown the fuck away by a coward with a gun and a badge.

dailywire, denver post. Also google in general, look it up

NYPA Dumbass

USMC sticker. Doesn't work.

TRUTH

>Alexander, a documented swarthy short ugly man, somehow raped his way into spawning the 3rd reich by fucking shorter, browner, uglier people until nordics popped out
Nice logic there.

Yeah a coward who protects people. keeps drugs off the streets, helps domestic abuse victims, saves lives, gets shot at, and protects your sorry ass when you need them. Good one faggot. Why don't you move somewhere where cops aren't necessary, oh wait that place doesn't exist.

You're right but you should go to Sup Forums or maybe Sup Forums for this, but then again it is better than the usual loli traps you shouldn't share thread.

If your aim is as good as your ability to quote the right person, you must be a cop, retard.

You may have me mixed up with another.

nigger detected

All you [insert nationality]-niggers need to get laid already instead of spewing your non-important opinions
>inb4 we're all cucks and can't get laid

Yea, he was aiming for me but missed because im a white man and he's a copcuck.

That didn't even make sense kid but nice try. You'd be fucked in a lot of cases if it wasn't for cops. Do you not like justice or freedom? You a stupid NIG who likes to deal, beat women, or just illiterate and can't find a legal way to make money? haha

Are you sure?

>white
>employed
>hot wife
>kids
No, i'm a legitimate threat to retarded copcucking cunts like you because I have political power and will make your sisterfucking kind disappear into the flyover states. Stay PS1, you dirtfucking hobo.

Fuck the premise here. I saw a pic of Falcor plowing TCLEmpress. Didn't save, anyone have?

You got those flipped around pal

I thought neverending cancer was supposed to be religious debates . not some half assed shot at americans

No police means that all of that could be stolen by a nig-nog with less iq than a toaster

First off you're married with kids and on fucking Sup Forums you fucking low life loser go be a real adult. And politics are a fucking joke have fun making no difference in the world unlike a real man like a cop. You obviously don't even know what real work is. I got my degree in mechanical engineering so not only am i not white trash but definitely smarter than you. Just hate pussies who need law enforcement and the justice system but complain about it at the same time. Go to communist china or get the fuck out of the US you fucking polcuck faggot.

>muh justification

Sikhs are anti-kebab repellent in brown form. The hell?

WHO IS THIS?

Yeah; bunch of pussies. especially the white ones. most of them have everything, and bitch over the lamest shit. i'm not afraid of turbans. the statistics of terrorist attacks in america are so low (even when you include white power terrorists). white people buy guns, and think that they can protect themselves, but they've seen too many movies, and never experienced any real shit so they're liable to shoot themselves or other innocent bystanders while trying to be a hero. hey, whites; give all your money to the poors; you'll just use it to buy a segway anyway

Immigration on a mass scale is shit, especially when they are from war torn regions who look at society completely differently to us. Fuck them. And fuck our involvement with them, what they fight over does not concern us. Well I guess it does now, since we went and made ourselves new enemies.

Tony Two Forks.

Thats is basic level. Don't respond. Unless you are That Bored.Tell him to climb a wall of dicks.

>real adult

do you wanna talk about your feelings

Sikhs are chill as fuck.

gr8 b8 m8

nigger