D

J
A
M
E
S

never talked shit to begin with.
You apologize.

I will never apologize and when the furor dies down I will continue to cuckpost because it's hilarious. Sorry, not sorry, James. You're a cool guy but I need my memes.

Bazooper

I understand pal, no hard feelings.

dumb faggot

AHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME IMMUNITY CAT!

bazinga

He can go fuck himself

MODS

I'm glad James is accepted around here again
you guys like Board James?

I'm glad James is based again, but I admit I will miss the cuckposting.
HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO WATCH HIS WIFE GET FUCKED IN THE ASS

>says he wont watch a movie that stars based chris hemsworth
How can u support this?

MODS.

I liked it before he made it into some big convoluted story line.

Why can't he just make stuff fun.
Make a fucking full length film if you want big story lines.

UNJUST

His hair won't grow back just because he got balls.

I thought by the replies the the text would a URL to some CP.

I'm not taking any chances.`

Jokes on you, I didn't click it.

Lolwut

I refuse

>how dare you have an opinion on a movie you haven't seen
Actually that's true. You can't say it's shit yet, hollywood isn't a giant ass that only produces turds.

she already dead senpai

:(

fucking everytime

:(

Fuck you I replied to that cancelling cat pic. Last time I didn't reply Mom was fine.

No, but Sony is.

(You)

We gonna have this thread every night until people stop replying?

We better. It's so much nicer than baneposting and feet.

I can't imagine the shitstorm when all the negative reviews, bootlegs, and damage control threads spring up when this film comes out.

Bazonger

I will join the crusade and watch the
Original on July 15th

>not you're mother

but it's fair to assume that most scenes from the trailers are in the movie.

The movie can't possibly not be shit in that case.

I read someone say it's like watching somebody baking their own shit into a brownie, and when you refuse to eat it, how can you judge it when you haven't eaten it yet.

Everyone knows how shit the movie is and was going to be but what i can't begin to fathom is why he had to be a complete edgelord about it

You dont understand why he would want to make a video telling his 2,000,000 fans,( that send him an email anytime anything he remotely likes is having an event of some nature) that he doesnt want to watch a movie?

i refuse

I don't think you know what edgelord means

Evil.

>their own shit
Are you literally seriously actually unironically comparing women to shit? Because the only "negative" about this movie isn't that it's got women, it's that it's taken us until 2016 to get a female driven movie.

bazombo

wew

Fucker

Another thread about this
Sup Forums please fuck off

I'm waiting a video, where he will apologize for what he said and says that the movie can't be judged before watching it and promises to see it. After that he is a cuck once more.

I thought the trailers looked amazing to be honest. This is a Ghostbusters movie for a entire new generation. Old people, homophobes, sexist bigoted morons should stay away while the rest of us enjoy what will easily be the biggest movie since Avatar.

he has a hot wife.

yeah dude, hes totally apoligizing any day now. its only been 8 days, AND NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ANYMORE, theres still time!

prick

its a shame she hates white people

What is this epic meme?

Fuck you

He called the 2016 reboot a piece of shit once again in his Ghost Buster 3 video. I doubt he's changing his mind anytime soon.

he doesn't care, not going to apologize because there is nothing to apologize for.

also he released a new video yesterday, still no apology.

he going on about as if nothing ever happened.

Post Busters!

I'm sorry James.
I'm the one that always said that the basement was your little cuckshed where you were locked in when your wife was DPed by a random Negro and Mike Matei.

I sincerely apologize.

t. some user

pls

ayy no

Where in the post that you replied to did is say or even imply anything about women equaling shit?

BUKAKKE

look i posted it again

MODS HELP

The same to you, user.

Fuckin cunt you are m8

baka senpai