What does Sup Forums think about this joker?

What does Sup Forums think about this joker?

>Pic related

real joker doesn't give a shit about harley, this one's a cuck

>tfw batman made out with ur gf

i think hes trying too hard to top heath ledger
but he was the best role in the movie
its kind of like how ben aflack was the best in the batman vs superman movie
theyre both shit but in a movie of shit its easy to shine i guess

I would think Joker wouldn't want Harley in prison as a matter of personal ego.

Wasn't enough screen time to get a good read on him. Didn't mind it. A lot was borrowed from New 52. I like they brought some of his quirkiness back (grape soda and a bear skin rug). Won't be able to tell until I see the next movie.

I liked him as he acted but that type of gangsta beat em up joker isn't my type of guy. Plus he loved Harley too much.

OP here:
He is not evil.
He did not scared anyone.
He didn't make any good joke
He loved HQ.
He makes pig noises.
He is always with his mouth open.
He doesn't confront Batman when he was in the roof of his car (like electric roof or acid or a joke underwater).
He IS a shit.

Just my opinion. I've just saw SS

They didn't want to show to much of the abusive joker. Because they know that nigga will kill quinn if it meant saving his own ass. They took alot out of the movie where joker smacks her around. Experience to see it in full version

Well, Darth Vader appeared only 15 minutes in episode IV.

He kind of is evil, he fried Harley's brain

He isn't trying to top heath. He's trying to be his own joker. In every single batman movie you cannot be the same joker as a previous one. Heath wasn't like Cuban joker or jack he was his own like the previous jokers and future jokers.

if he is his own that'd go against what DC said by only having three jokers so he'd have to act like one of them

They took alot out. This joker, granted, is all lovey dovey which I won't deny sucks but I understand why the did it. He's still abusive but it's that type of relationship where it's love hate. You aren't going to see joker v batman for awhile because it's the big show down. In fact I don't even think he's going to be in the batman movie

OP here: I don't care about his look, he can be a talking monkey with clown paint (literally) but he must influence RESPECT, the respect I didn't feel for Jared Leto.

How is he a cuck, he left Harley to die in the car when they were getting chased by batsie

DC said alot of things they weren't going to do but did. I'm not saying he's bad or good. He might be like Cuban joker, idk I haven't watched that show in ages. But this joker is more of a glamorous psycho mobster instead of causing chaos joker

When Batman is near, you can left anyone to die and expect to be saved by the bat.

Well yeah joker did the same in the comics. He knew bat will save her so he takes advantage of that. If he succeeds in saving her, good it stalled him or her fell for trap. If he fails then good it stalled him or he fell for trap

He was average. I wouldn't give him his own movie but he wasn't bad.

he's not the joker? he's a copycat that dresses up like the joker just like the rest of the suicide squad is.

Wtf how could you even think that.

OP here:

I'm a Marvel fanboy, and I was expecting a lot from DCEU (DC movies), because good DC movies will impact the quality of Marvel movies.

I liked Man of Steel, and BvS (theatrical cut), but SS was a pain in the ass.

I don't care about what critics say, they can suck a cock, but this movie (for me) was a mess.

I feel dark night rises was the best joker. I feel suicide squad joker was young joker dark night rises was adult joker and jack nickleson was 50-60's joker. If you think about it their mannerisms it makes sense.

OP here:

Thanks Sup Forums

I needed some place to tell my opiniĆ³n (:

It's refreshing to see a new take on the HQ Joker relationship. Comics change and redo things so often that it shouldn't matter what they did here. Also the Joker isn't even in the Suicide Squad comic so who gives a fuck how they chose to portray him. Just be glad they even bothered to include him at all. The new incarnations of characters in a common constant in the comic book world. deal with it. or do you even read comics? are you some of the bandwagon sluts that jump on board whenever these faggot movies come out? if so your opinion means less than dirt.

I liked his Joker. Didn't get to see enough of him though. I want to see him and Affleck's Batman in confrontation. Then I'll know how much I really like him. Until then I think he did a great job of creating a new take on the character. Don't think he was trying to top Heath. Just making his own version. Just as Heath did.

exactly

You don't have to be the garbage man (someone who read comics) to know what is garbage and what isn't.

Read another reply I posted. I don't care about the look I care about the feeling (like Venom in Spider-Man 3 or Catwoman movie).

Maybe some characters aren't in the original comic... so what? They have their signature, a signature that doesn't change. Is like Batman shooting webs from his wrist, that is no gonna happen.

This post is so sad.

why would I give a shit about some stupid clown
is this the 1800s?

critics say the movie sucked.