Flat Earth discussion continued.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NYPA, dumbass.

Stop please!!!! That's stupid!

Future ITT: retards

There is nothing to discuss though

Flat earth confirmed in last thread. An user has actually climbed Everest with his father and confirmed the horizon was flat.
Any gullible round earth christfags care to refute a flat picture of the horizon, thousands of feet up?

that's not high enough to see the curve

The flat earth society has people all around the globe.

So i have a question to all you flat earth believers:

Lets say your right and the earth is actually flat and it is all a big secret that NASA or the goverment or whatever wants to keep from us...well why? Why would they feel the need to keep it from us? Its hardly like it would change anything if we knew the truth...so answer me that please.

Stop.

>confirmed
No

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously? That's all you Christfags can say. Not high enough to see the curvature. Kek. You sound stupid.

but disproven by pearl harbor, how could japan attack from the west, if not by magically teleporting from the east side of the earth to the west side?

>has no idea how big the earth is

The funny thing is that faking all that would cost a fuck-ton more than actually doing it.

Only christ fags believe the earth is flat really.

What's more, why would God or Jesus help them attack the US?

Please show me video of them attacking from the west? Or are you just going to produce more government sources to back up your claim. Govt cuck.

Everyone in this thread is an autist. The earth is a hypecrube

>has no idea what shape the earth really is

I do.

A sphere. As we've known for thousands of years

The Earth is a dildo.

I went for a shit today. It felt good. I have been constipated for the past 2 weeks. My asshole was bleeding afterwards and it hurt coming out but the pain was worth it in the end because no i feel so relaxed.

All logic and evidence points to round

Kek

I also climbed Everest and can confirm the horizon has a distinct curve. Because anonymous faggots on the Internet always tell the truth. Also my cock is ten feet long and I fucked 10000000 women yesterday.

Underrated post

Don't give a fuck what the earth looks like

It's not completely flat, retard. They flew around the outer bowl to attack from the "west".

I believe you. I also fucked 1000000000 women yesterday,

if they had attacked from the east, they would have to go over US mainland. so, pearl habour was an inside job confirmed?

>I know this is true because Jesus told me so

got evidence to the contrary?

First spherical fags say it's not high enough to see the curvature. Now suddenly it is?
Christfags literally can't even tell their globular lie with a straight face.

>Other planets, stars, moons, etc in the universe are spherical
>except Earth, which is flat for some reason
Nothing more to discuss. That's the overall 'logic' of this argument.

literally physically impossible and doesn't correlate with anything we see in nature

shut the fuck up

Technically its an oval.

disclaimer - im not a flat earther or round earther, i dont care what shape the earth is.

>earth spins faster than the speed of sound

Why don’t we feel Earth rotating, or spinning, on its axis?

>what is sarcasm

Satellite orbit determination and satellite network design are evidence that the government has been hiding the fact that the earth is indeed flat.

He's actually got a point....
The more you globe guys argue the more I think I believe in a flat earth

so you are one of these the-earth-is-flat-but-not-so-flat-like-a-plate-more-like-a-flat-bowl-for-decoration-or-fruits people

see

We are rotating at the same speed and so from our reference it is nothing
It's like if you were in a car with perfect shock absorbers, you wouldn't feel it moving after it speeds up because you are the same speed as it

Inertia

So by that logic a pilot moving at mach speed should eventually not be able to feel the g-forces.

Lrn2science, numb nuts

But air resistance still happens.

I think Sup Forums as a whole has become a honey pot for social experiments without consequence or accountability after the mainstream and fbi learned of its existence. I think it started with anonymous telling people to put a giant sign on their stupid fucking faces to announce that they were anonymous. I think the black leader of anonymous is perfect evidence to this fact. I think it all came from the Scientology protests one user championed because he was removed from the life of a loved one. which the church will force you to do if they think they are detrimental to the cause. Moot bailed because he didnt want to be part of what Sup Forums has become.

Lolwut? That's it. I'm officially a flat earther now after listening to this retard try to logic.

If the Earth was flat and you stood on top of Mount Everest you would be able to see all of the way to the edge of the world. You could look around and see every major city in the world from up there. Unfortunately you cannot. Just because the horizon is flat does not mean the earth is flat.

not really

give it a rest you nonce

LOL ok dude. Sheep

Ive been thinking lately have humans reached ther peak and now we are degenerating as a species? Like we started out dumb, bout 6000 yrs or whatever of advancement, now a digression. Flat earth? Really?

I can end this discussion quickly...

Climb up a mountain, but since some of you are fat asses, wheb you stand on top of a mountain, what do you see off the horizon....

The curavture of the earth, hence the Earth is round.

>perfect shock absorbers
Did you just use a hypothetical device in an analogy? My head hurts trying to fathom your tiny brain trying to make sense of our physical world. Do you wear a helmet?

Newtonian physics would tell you that the closer to the outer ring of the flat planet the more lateral pull you would feel. if its a spinning disk the people on the outer edge would fly off the planet. you fucking dropouts.

About 10,000 google search result images proved that wrong.

kek

What are clouds? What are the limits of the human eye?

how?

>Sheep physics and Jesus say I'm right
Stay blue pilled, pleb

He's using fisheye, wtf is the point?

No curvature.

Start a go fund me account for a virgin airline trip to space ill donate 200, and start another one so we can fund a trip for all u dumb fucks to go to your "edge" in Antarctica

What are telescopes?

stop meming for crying out loud. these threads are worse than the 4 cock rate threads on the front page.

>I'm bootyflustered because I've been proven wrong

>People still haven't addressed the notion that the Earth is the *only* planet/celestial body in the universe that is naturally 'flat'
>ITT

Telescopes see through clouds and other obstructions. Good try, retard.

not high enough

can you explain lunar eclipses with a flat earth model? didn't think so.

and we never landed on the moon. you have to wonder what kind of motivation makes people makes the same few threads every day for years on end. I mean actual people are here doing this every day. If you arent getting paid for it who in the world would do this.

Sure thing, bub. The only height you can see the curve is coincidentally photos the uber honest government had taken. Please tell me you're just trolling now.

Scary part is, people in real life actually believe the 'flat earth' meme.

I'm not, just saying facts

Look flat to me.

If its nasa thats covering it up, what explains the private space companys? Like Moon Express, they project going to the moon in 2020 for mining, and they got permission from the FAA to do tourism

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

scarier stillt is people are getting paid to do this shit.

Well, considering it's on a computer screen...

Let me know when these "private" companies start providing proof that the earth is round.

not to mention the fact theres a fucking mirror on the moon that you can point a laser at to determine the distance of the moon from the earth.

Youve jus been waiting for a chance to post that cool gif

the horizon alone proves it

Explain a sun down flat earthers? The sun wouldnt dissapear if the world was flat.

If earth is flat, explain
>seasons
>why I can't see Japan from my eastern window from the Eastern Coast of the U.S.
>day and night
>auroras

Topkek

The sun is only 3,000 miles away and about 32 mile wide. It sweeps across the flat earth, unable to illuminate it all at once. Keep trying, sheep.

Gravity makes round planets, not disks

That's retarded and false

I only fuckd 1 (sad face)

there would be no life with that scenario

but is it flat?

>I got proven wrong. You're the retard.
lolwut?

you didn't prove shit

if the earth is a globe, explain
>y ur dum