Any other faggots on here got Fordyce spots on their dick?

Any other faggots on here got Fordyce spots on their dick?

Its pretty annoying, most bitches think I have an STD or some shit but its not

not one girl has ever told me they think I have an std. and if they do I tell them to get the fuck out

Wait, for real?! Yeah dude, weird thing don't know what the fuck they were. They didn't hurt and my dick acted like it should, so I thought no big thing of it.

I have them since I was 13
And now I'm 22 and they are still there

I have 'em on my ballsack.

Coconut oil Sup Forumsros

Yup, they aren't noticeable when I'm hard only when I'm soft but holy fuck are the annoying I spend hours trying to squeeze them out they are weird as fuck

Yeah, I mean, I think they popped up around when I was 15? Thought they were small pimples or something, what I did next wasn't advisable, but now I just think of it as texture for pussy.

When we're fucking its not a problem, but its usually before giving head and when they inspect my penis first is when they ask. I've never got denied because of it or anything, but its still just annoying

I have worse. I got a couple small cysts near the base of my dick a few years ago. They got infected and popped, and now one is this hard lump that I can squeeze out a little bit every few days. Good thing my girlfriend hasn't noticed.

> texture for pussy.

kek

yup. fucking sucks dude

You ever go to the doctor for that? I kind of want to but I hear you can't do anything about regular fordyce spots other then laser removal surgery which I can't afford

Why do they exist?

potato peeler

Why the fuck do you keep posting about this? Are you bragging or something?

First time I've ever made this post buddy

I thought they were normal?

Like 50-80% of the population has Fordyce spots somewhere on their body. Stop fucking retards.

like 20% of guys have them or some shit
they're normal but it's not a talked about thing so it throws girls off sometimes

I swear to god I saw this exact same post earlier on either Sup Forums or /r9k/.

...today I learned I have Fordyce spots lol

OP has gay man's STD and can't admit it

Just get some chick with Jagged teeth too rake the cunts off....

So like what are they then? Any one know?

Yup I've had them since I remember. I hate them.

I have these and no woman has ever commented on them.
You've never been with a woman and these are the reason you lack the confidence required.

a friend of mine said that his were really bad and he went to a doctor that basically shaved them off. fuck that. ive never had a girl mention mine. im sure if its the first dick they ever see they are going to wonder.

if you keep it clean it will go away and shrink

ye bruh i have a huge one on my ballsack it's gross

Do you ever get your dick sucked? Because thats usually the only time when a girl asks me about it

sounds like a cyst, nigga

Literally this

Just re popped one a couple hours ago

lol i didnt kno it was this common
my shits been like this since 13, am now 20
never been to doctor cus too embarrased

Same here friend.

I've had them since I was 12 and now I'm 32. I've lost count how many times I've popped them. I've been told the doctor can get rid of them by prescribing a special type of cream but I'm too embarrassed.

Google is your friend

>Fordyce spotsare visible sebaceous glandsthat are present in most individuals. They appear on thegenitals and/or on the face and in the mouth. They appear as small, painless, raised, pale, red or white spots or bumps 1 to 3mm in diameter that may appear on the scrotum, shaft of the penisor on thelabia, as well as the inner surface andvermilion borderof thelipsof theface. They are not associated with any disease or illness, nor are they infectious but rather they represent a natural occurrence on the body

yeah thats how I was until I looked it up online a few years ago. Nice to know its not just me but still sucks to find out it doesn't really go away without surgery afaik

I swear wikipedia fucked the spacing not me

>I spend hours trying to squeeze them out
Don't. All you're doing is making them more prominent with the possibility of scarring your shit if you take it too far