Anything new from this slut that sucked off her own dad?

Anything new from this slut that sucked off her own dad?

story

not surprising white people are crazy especially rednecks lol

some rejected loser or a fat bitch who got cheated on is trying to shame some girl using the epic Anonymous personal army

No
Its like no, but basically dad posted her n Des online years ago to teach her a lesson about sexting. He started to enjoy posting no her. Then somehow or another a year later some guy posted pics of her blowing him. She cried to dad, dad covered story saying her could help her get pics down, but was her fault or something. Convinced her to blow him and he would. He posted pics online lol. Pics sucked, user didn't save, saved ones of her with other guy. Then later people who knew her fond this stuff and verified story. ......sorry this is a horrible short of it

post moar

Sure I have so much of her

none of that is true. she dumped you and you started spreading her pics and making up stories to make yourself feel better.

>sucked off her own dad
>confederate flag

Gotta say, them some mighty okay titties.

Lol nah, would be nice if was true. Never knew her even

Those are some really nice tits.
You are a good man OP. Moar?

What did you expect?

That body is bangin though

That it is I suppose

The story I read was that she posted on Sup Forums saying she was going to post tits with timestamp, then called eveyone faggots and that we would NEVER get pics of her. Then she was hacked.

She's really cute.

That was a different girl Sup Forums confused her with. Then used this girls nudes and called them that other girls

Lindsey Feeback
Fb / Vaughn.roxx
IG / vaughnn_roxx
University of Houston Junior
Pier One Pearland Asst Manager

She's gong to be a senior now

Well, if you know her or can pass this message along, if she lets me use her body in horrible degrading ways for one night I will for reals get them off the web for her. I'm actually the king of the Internet so I have the power to do this for real.

Man, she looks like she's probably an idiot, but I'd still hit it. With a rubber, of course. And I'd want her to be on a penicillin drip for a week before, too.

She's got quite the jewy nose to be flying that flag.

nice quads

Dem swimmer shoulders

someone could blackmail her for more pics... would it work?

Lol she might believe that
Yea, she's kinda slow hah
Major

I wish someone would , people say this, but never d

Aww, my first quads!

My ex used to fuck her uncle for years and she fucks her cousins like it ain't no thing.

Probably. She seems like she's not that bright.

she deleted IG

Her whole family and most all of her friends already know. How could you threaten her? Get her fired frompier one?

I can prove I'm Internet royalty, because my jizz tastes like chocolate.

Name? FACEBOOK???

maybe date outside your trailer park?

Fucking retard

>revolting face
>Tiny triangle ass tits
>moles everywhere
>confederate flag ass racist ass incest ass deep south ass

>bangin

uhhhhhhhhhhh.

got more?

she got ass tho

Tell her we'll forward the pictures to Santa, and she'll never get Christmas presents again.

Really? That's recent then
They do? And maybe lol
Haha
Info posted already

She kinda looks like a frog

Post the bj pics

This is my favorite pic to show people she knows

can't find facebook profile, anyone got link?

Don't have the dad pics, just the ones of her sucking that other guy

English isn't your first language is it?

More booty?

Was Vaughn.roxx

Really, I bet you could just tell her to do it or you're going to blackmail her with the pics and story, and she'd be too dumb to stop and ask why she should care.

barely... but she got dem dick sucking lips

Typing on a phone is hard s all

Good enough

she has the face of someone who would work in Vatican, cardinal or pope style facial structure.

You wouldn't happen to have those handy would you?

can anybody else find her? Also, what sate does she live in?

state*

Texas

Stop lying.
It's OK to admit you're retarded.

Damn. She DOES have a nice ass. I doubt she's smart enough to wipe it properly, though.

Fucking hell 10/10 booty

Fucking of course.

So wait, all these pictures were originally posted by her father? Fucked up on many levels

*applause*

About half the nudes yes, the rest by an ex or something. Dad helps repost when he found them though and used to get a blow from her

Jew!

Wow... she looks really good with a cock in her mouth.

Makes for some awkward Thanksgiving meals I bet... She ain't passing the gravy

Yes she does

Her own fault for dong it lol

This didn't happen. There is literally no proof of her sucking her dad off. Go beat off to your own incest fantasies somewhere else.

She freaked admited to people. Not bragging or crap, but was crying and freaked out and someone asked if it was true and she sat quiet. If it wasn't, don't you think she would have denied that?

That inbred cracker is not a jew

no video?

That didn't happen either you moron.

Well Goddamn!! How many dicks does this girl suck? Its like "Clerks" up in here.

I'm going to have to call you out on that. I know her, and it very much did. She even complained to everyone one time she accidentally posted a nude as a profile pic lol. She shared her business way to mch.

This didn't happen either, dude.

Give it up.

She got around. Most of the pics look like same dick, but I'm not sure on 2 sets

Not sure why you are spreading lie here, but that's crazy. Just because you don't want to believe doesn't make it untrue.

Her business is sucking dick apparently... And business is good!!

Yes, she loves sucking dick, or did before all this happened

Didn't
Stop being a faggot

damn there's no vids?

This girl going into local 7/11's getting a Slurpee but she bringing her own cup!