Get in here!

Get in here!

Can I have the keys to your house? Cause I have a desire to stab you 47 times in the chest with the key and then drink your blood up my cock hole

Keep me alive before I delivrar!

Hi. Let's get something out of the way first. Are you a genetic female?

I wanna "self-express" myself on your face.

Wow good dubs.

goddamit

OP can't be rid of my dubs!

That was fast.

Ugh.. next girl.

Someone else got it in the last thread before. You're gonna need to change nicknames when I'm done with you ;)

Because I'm going to kill your firstborn.

In all seriousness OP, I may be here to fuck with you, but in this case I am saving you... this cunt is a dropout who is proud of her failure... She's trouble

I'm going to prison.

I really don't doubt it. Thank you.

>Snapchat: motherof2boyz13
>that snapchat username

Nevermind what i just said, it was the BOOZE talking

i just tried to fart and it was really loud and i felt liquid hit my trousers and run down my leg, i'm screaming at the top of my lungs now but no ones home, should i go to the ER? It's quite STINKY

tru...

I will literally kill you if you don't reply,if you look outside the window on the far left,you'll see a package...open it,get the police involved and you die,btw I will rape you if you sleep tonight ;)

Damn... these girls aren't very talkitive are they...

She hasn't blocked me so....

This op

Anyway

Just took a mean dump, wanna see it? maybe you can show your sons

One get per response. Dubs/trips decide next girl.

eh, I actually gotta work tomorrow so I am gonna hit the sack... Someone else can take over in the roll of fucked up shit spewer...

Good Luck OP! Hopfully I'll see you again soon!

I bet I fucking will. Good night.

Dubs

dubs

Pick angie

That was OP.

She's cool with it (?) Dubs/Trips next.

oh sorry

Hey gurl,I see you looking fine,but when are you gonna get pill cosby'd by me? ;)

nigger

So you think this is a joke? You won't be laughing when I shit down your throat and watch you eat it

a replacement has been found...

Get out of here fag

roll

rolling

That's because I'm a serial killer,the police haven't caught me and never will,because I'm a ghost

Kek

winrar

If you don't reply to this message your mom will die in her sleep tonight

Stand By...

Because i want to slowly murrder your children and mutilate their corpse silly ;)

double 0

Now how about you let me shit down your throat for both of our pleasure....or you can let me kill you and sacrifice your body to the dark lord

i dont get the connection between someones nickname and murdering their first born.

dis gon b gud

"motherof2boys" bruh. first born boy would go bye bye

The power of dubs compels you

I may have just opened Pandoras box... Tubs/Drips

oh ok, i didnt read her bio, i never read em. theyre all just some bullshit thats probably been rewritten like 20 times in order to make themselves look like the best version of themself

oh my fuck. we've struck gold bros

ok honestly im just joking around, im really gay but youre close so what the fuck lets talk on the cel yeah?

I'm also into having sex with small children
my friends used to call me the 5mm pipe cleaner

easy mistake user. no worries

She seems cool time to get user laid

So you like murder just as much as I? Well maybe you will be a great sacrifice to the dark lord,out of curiosity do you like shit down your throat?

>Captain Morgan

kek

ahh fuckin waste

winrar

Ima be blunt when we fucking?

Fuck you dude. Stand by.

woooooooot

Roll

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

so you wanna hang out? i promise i wont kill you. you can help me plan kidnapping a 12 yr old girl. my basement isnt occupied atm, i need a new one.

I prefer to store my victims bodies in the freezer.

Ask her if she likes shit down her throat

AAAAAAAAAAA

Let me see ur boobs

If it aint shit I aint swallowing it

WIN

As a homosexual,I really enjoy getting shit down my throat,what about you? You think we could meet up and shit down each others throats?

ok onestly i wanna stick it in your two boys assholes

lol rolling

doobs. but dont really ask her, say "ask her if she likes shit down her throat."

Kinky, so anyway i have a ten inch penis and a breeding fetish, so why don't we have a sloppy one night stand, you pop out another puppy and me abandoning you like those two other niggers you fucked before

Dubs

are your two boys nigger-leftovers like your breath?

This

I like to wear women's panties while I rub shit over my chest

but let me see that butthole for good measure

The rules are one get per response.

lol omg this

I really just want to feel your meaty cock in my ass.
Come over?

do you want to get matching swastika tattoos?

Maybe we can shit in your kids throats,as a homosexual ill play with your little kids Peters ;)

I love your kids. Do they go all the way?

KEK

roll

OP here. These are all really good. This bitch needs to respond.

KEK

ayyyyyyyyy

So babe when can I meet your kids? I'd love to have the opportunity to open their jaws wide and shit down their throats ;)